1 Tower Drive

Shipping & packaging: 9.78/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.09/10
2018-05-22

You are dealing with professionals!

"Good communications. I feel they exceeded expectations."

2018-05-22

Consistently good and reliable !

"They always have what we need at very affordable pricing. We purchase all of our Switcraft and Neutrik connectors from them."

Great customer service

"Purchased an item that is back-ordered; cancel the order without any problem."

item was not in stock

"Although the order said it would be delivered in 2 days (for which I paid extra), the website did not indicate that the part was out of stock and would be delayed indefinitely. When I wrote to ask about this, I was promised an answer for when I would receive the parts but never did so. I cancelled the order and found another source.

Markertek has been a reliable supplier in the past, but not this time.

Great Service

"Had the parts I wanted and shipped them for free even with being a small order, will use them in the future for sure."

Fast and free shipping

"Marketek has no meaning minimum order plus free shipping. Perfect for the ho byist."

Excellent fast service

"Fast service even though my order was small. Appreciate that."

2018-05-18

Acetate film

"The product was just what I needed. Service was great. Thank you."

2018-05-16

Item not disclosed as back ordered

"Item ordered was not disclosed on website as back ordered and we chose to pay extra for 2 day shipping. No one bothered to alert us of this. I went on site two days later to track package to see it was NOW listed as back order. Customer service could care less about the issue. I would've shopped for another product or elsewhere had they properly disclosed this important fact. "

2018-05-16

Customer service was excellent

"I needed items shipped quickly, costumer service went above a beyond to make sure I receive my order in the shortest possible time. Thank you!"

2018-05-15

went the extra mile to please the client. thanks

"went the extra mile to please the client. thanks"

2018-05-11

Good product, price and service.

"I received my item promptly and had a great experience during a customer service follow up. Good company backed by good people."

2018-05-11

First order... logistics chaos

"My first order has been very stressful, so much to the point I am not sure I will use them again unless I absolutely have to. We ordered online and we did have a small hitch in the order but after we sorted that out, contact was minimal. My order did not show up on-line so I was unable to see what was ordered, when is shipped, tracking number, order number, what exactly was ordered, what actually shipped or was back-ordered. As we have a shoot coming up timing is CRITICAL, and after a week I STILL have no idea, for certain, what is coming to me. When I call in I get rushed off the phone and told it will be looked into but nothing happens.. no updates, no call to say its in progress .. nothing.

I do give the sales rep points for making an effort to get cables built and out the door... but like I said, never gave me an update that the order was processed or when it was shipped until I called. It took a long email trail just to get the tracking numbers.

Perhaps this is more on the salesman than Markertek.. but in the end.. they are stressing me out. I can't even post the invoice number as I never got a copy.

Thanks

markertek.com's Avatar
markertek.com from Markertek Video Supply has responded
Posted May-21-2018

“Arthur - Thank you for your review. However, you were fully informed about the lead time and details on your order with our confirmation emails, shopping cart information as well as personal phone calls from our representative. You placed a first time order online which has to update within our secure servers so information may not be immediately available. My apologies if you assumed that there was "no updates, no call to say its in progress .. nothing." as we have records of our contact with you and you seemed pleased with the result. Therefore we don't completely agree with your review and hope to serve you better in the future. Kind regards, Tom / Customer Care @ Markertek.com”

2018-05-10

Great Customer Service

"Turns out that there was a back order on parts that I ordered. Sarah Rapp in Customer Service was great at emailing me promptly to let me know about the back order. She stayed in contact with updates so I knew what was going on and also let me know when my order finally shipped. Great job Sarah!"

2018-05-08

Excellent experience

"Ordered on a Monday, arrived on Thursday. Very satisfied."

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.