Stores > lovdock

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review lovdock by clicking a star below.

"One of the worst companies I have ever encountered, part of which, to be fair, was down, I believe, to language miscomprehensions
A simple purchase of a children's desk took over 2 months as they first said that shipping from Germany to the UK was impossible. Then, that changed, but they raised the price and added shipping costs which were originally included. They refused to honour the original price that was in place when I first placed the order
Communication was torturously slow and often incomprehensible
I eventually got the item (by paying more that the orignal offer price) though I have not yet assembled it.
The price was the best available, however, When I ask if Best Desks, a UK company, who carried the same item, would match the price, they went into a long explanation how lovdock did not pay taxes which represented unfair competition and, in the end, told me to not contact them again
Even lovdock's emails, for some reason, often crashed my system
All in all, the desk seems to be fine but the customerr experience was horrible

cheap price and amazing costomer service

"Great prices and amazing customer service!. i am regular lovdock.com client for a years and Ive perpetually been pleased with delivery time and quality of iteam.."

Great Quality and best Price!

"The tool-boxes I bought are in Price and Quality just what I need!
I´ll buy again!

Really it's a very beautiful

"Really it's a very beautiful and a stylish industrial style chair i hope it's very important for your kitchen dining room thanks lovdock"

friendly and Comprehensive website

"Friendly and very good website. they gives us a quality product with cheap price thanks lovdock "

Great product.

"Great product.I was terribly upset regarding obtaining a bench on-line...but it absolutely was really easy to place along and fantastic. I love it"

The bench is a quality made product and easy to assemble

"The bench arrived on time and was well packaged. The bench is a quality made product and easy to assemble. Contrary to the description, the bench is made of steel with only the decorative back being cast iron. All around nice sturdy bench at a great price"

Excellent value for money very well made

"I received my package within the 5 business days as promised in New Jersey USA. I think the quality is good considering I paid under 19 bucks w points and coupon. You really can go wrong! Thanks LovDock!"

Lovdock ****

"Like the other reviewer, I bought a solar fountain, and it sputtered and failed quickly. Lovdock refused to replace it without a video, a stalling technique to frustrate customers. I didn't fall for it, and filled complaint with paypal for refund. Avoid Lovdock crappy products and service."

Lovdock sells defective merchandise & then refuses to refund or replace

"Purchased a floating solar fountain and tried it in my pool. It did not spray, only bubbled. This is in full southern New Mexico sun in the middle of the day. The other solar pump product they sent me worked marginally.
I sent them a note and they requested a video, so I complied as requested. LovDock asked for up to two days for their technician to review. They never replied, so I again sent a note and requested resolution.
This time they claim it's my fault because it's not floating correctly! I don't control the law's of physics or how THEIR product floats! In any case, it's being used exactly as pictured and exactly as noted in the included instructions.

Now I have to open a dispute with my credit card company.
It's not worth the hassle dealing with LovDock. Purchase elsewhere. Scam company.

like the sofa set

"Easy to assemble, that is after I assembled the first chair easy going. Great quality and the price was great. Very comfortable. Thank you

great apple homekit

"The Koogeek Smart Plug was easy to set up. Even though it has an app, I use the Apple Home app to control it. Right now I'm using it to control the Christmas tree lights, but plan on using it to control a lamp that is hard to get to in order to turn it on. I recommend this Smart Plug for it's ease of use and the fact that it works well with Apple's Home App."

Share lovdock's store rating

lovdock is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lovdock is not a merchant member
lovdock does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!