Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-06-17

Great service!!!

"Great service, great costumer service! Enjoyed every minute!"

2018-05-14

Fees go up after you start

"They tell you you get unlimited incoming calls and other things but then they call you up later on and tell you you need to pay more.. 3.5X more btw!!"

2017-08-29

Impossible to stop the service

"I have been a member for almost two years with a membership fee that was rising constantly. It is August 2017. I have been trying to stop the service since June 2017, called several times and was promised for stopping the service and refunding in every phone call that I had. Never happened. I also sent several notes through my account (through contact us) asking to stop the service and until this moment nothing had changed and they are still charging my account. They are willing to spend hours discussing the service to attract you but once you want to stop the service they are totally unresponsive, giving promises without actions. I warn anyone about this consequence! consider this drawback before joining. "

2017-03-23

Good customer service

"Good customer service representative named Mark"

2017-03-21

Good

"I like service was very kind to me when had issue thank u"

2017-03-21

I loved it.

"The service felt smooth to use and the customer service was very cool. "

2017-03-19

"Local3 gave me the best service during my vacation in the US. Thank you for being awesome. "

2017-03-01

"I very much enjoyed using this service. It is amazing! Customer service was very helpful and I have always had good experiences with them."

2017-02-27

"Great job guys. I'm extremely impressed with how quickly and smoothly you guys handled my most recent request - and how quickly you helped me with any issue i've had in the past - Once again leaving me happy.

Thanks guys.

2017-02-08

Great service.

"Have been using them for years now."

2017-01-24

"Just had a chat with one of your reps Yulia and had the most pleasant time, I had a technical issue with setting up the application on my phone and they had fixed it in minutes. As an old customer of Local03 I'm very happy with the service as well. Good showing guys. "

2017-01-23

"when i first thought of international calling, i thought of the really complicated way of making calls, when you had to input manually your username and password, on a weird number, and then manually type the number you'd like to call, and then wait ages until it connects.... only to find out the quality was absolutely awful.

HOWEVER with local3 i never had any issues making calls, and even furthermore, when joining they even offered to help me out and teach me how to use it with them -- while on the line!!

GREAT SERVICE! I highly reccomend local3, they do their job, and they do it right.

2017-01-23

"Wow guys, i was impressed that i bought this and everything worked instantly, was scared at first, but WOW!

Thanks a lot guys.

2017-01-23

"I like this service quite a bit, thank you for providing me with it.
Good stuff

2017-01-23

"Hi. My name is Sherri shaw and I just wanted to say, thank you for great service. "

Share local03.com's store rating