Stores > lexmod.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review lexmod.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-09

horrible customer service and return policy

"They delayed the shipment, and when I requested cancellation they quickly shipped anyway. The return policy leaves all the costs on the buyer which made my unwanted purchase more expensive to return than to keep. Bad business! "

2017-12-01

Great Site

"lexmod.com is Great! Ordering and the delivery arrived on time. Great products"

2017-11-29

Great product and prompt customer service.

"I ordered sectional outdoor patio set for our poolside. The product was great, sturdy and fits perfectly in our poolside but there's a little issue, some of the pieces I received were incorrect, so, I emailed their customer service and they replied quickly and efficiently, the problem was fixed and it was delivered so fast. I am so happy with the product because of its quality and a good and prompt customer service. "

2017-11-27

Not great

"The online process was ok until it stopped working. I called customer service and the woman was not pleasant at all. The order was not acknowledged or shipped or invoiced tagged consistently to be able to match it up to my order. The warehouse receiving this shipment was very frustrated."

2017-11-26

Mix-up on Order

"The bed took longer to receive than expected. When I did receive it, one of the pieces was missing, they had given me a piece to someone else’s bed. The problem was rectified a week later. Everyone was very nice, but I had to initiate all the phone calls, they never followed up on any of them. The produce itself is very nice, I have only had it a couple of weeks though. It appears to be sold, but I think the hardware will need to be tightened periodically."

PamelaHudgins's Avatar

2017-11-24

Red Wastebasket

"This is a funny looking crinkled wastebasket. I love it. It looks great in my son's bedroom. "

2017-11-19

Good work, but not perfect.

"Delivery services did not want to deliver the product at my unit. They want to leave it in the hall."

Great Service and Excellent Product

"My order came swiftly and the product was packaged very well. "

Beyond excellent service

"Lexmod worked with me to make the purchase an excellent experience. Thank you Lexmod. Will always recommend your company to friends!!!!!"

2017-11-18

Great merchandise but need better communication.

"The furniture is very chic and sturdy. My only issue was the lack of notices letting me know when items where shipped and would arrive. Some items I got a notice on and it was wrong. Others just showed at my door step without any notice. Thank goodness I live in a good neighborhood. Otherwise, someone could have just grabbed the stuff and ran. "

all good

"My order came on time and intact and we love them!"

2017-11-18

Happy with product, but not wirh customer service.

"Ordered a table. Shipping via freight was slowwwww. It was in stock, but took almost 3 weeks for delivery. Communication not very helpful. Sent lots of emails to find out why shipping is so slow. Answers were vague and left me wondering if the product I ordered was worth the hassle. In the end, the table was fine, one corner looks like it was chipped, but repaired. I wasn't gonna go through the hassle of returning/reordering. I like the table, but didn't have a good e xperiance with customer service. The tulip chairs I ordered separately were fine, arrived fast and in great condition."

2017-11-18

It took a while, but I love my table!

"This table is packaged very well, but it arrived broken in half. I had to make a claim and the process went well. It was very disappointing that I had to wait a month (two delivery cycles) to receive my table but it is beautiful and it fits perfectly in my new kitchen! The artificial marble feels very solid and sturdy."

First Time

"I was initially anxious about the delivery process .... cross country via truck .... but my wonderful fiberglass table arrived in perfect condition. All representatives of Lexmod were patient with me and my many concerns. They kept me informed regarding delivery progress, etc. I would/have recommended Lexmod to my friends and family."

Just ok

"They shipped quickly but the table bases kept arriving damaged (multiple times). I had to continue to follow up with them to get the first replacement as they didn’t reply to my emails. They were responsive after I called them.

They gave me a discount for the damaged one but all I wanted was undamaged furniture.

Share lexmod.com's store rating

lexmod.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

lexmod.com is a merchant member
lexmod.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.