Stores > LaserPointerPro
  • LaserPointerPro

Voice your opinion! Review LaserPointerPro by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Keep away from this website

"I was looking for a high output laser pointers, obviously this seller is on top of my search. His price is much higher than ebay, but considering his high output, which is much higher than others too, i think it should be worthy to have one from them. I did get some warms that they always overstate the power, but if the lasers at least have half of what they said, it should be fine.

Then i placed order, and the nightmare began. After I paid, I sent an email to them for a confirmation, NO REPLY. while maybe they are SO busy. I waited patiently for 3 days, still no reply, and i was a little worried. So I sent another email, still no reply. In the 5th day, I've got a short reply that the item was shipped. WOW finally, there was someone handling my order.

The rest thing is, I have never got my laser. and i keep sending emails to them and always no reply. You think this is the worst thing? Definitely NOT!!!! THEY DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

THAT IS WHY I CALL NIGHTMARE!!!!

I call my bank immediately to withdraw the money, and i am still working on it!!!

2017-08-16

Does the job well!

"A very good product - the laser pen is very powerful and looks professional. It is well made and the batteries last for ages. Fits into my pocket nicely. Excellent price!.What more can I say? Does the job well! "

2017-04-06

cheap, slow, poor quality control

"Cheap - I needed 30 laser pointers so $30 and up wasn't an option; I had read that cheap laser pointers are not accurately labeled regarding their strength so ordered 5mW no case or battery.

Delivery - ordered just before Chinese New Year; after 20 days (10-20 day delivery claim) I emailed and they said they would ship that day; tracking indicated several days later; cannot track after shipments leaves China; they did provide a shipping label for the faulty laser pointers.

Poor quality control - besides the 2 that were bent in transit (I assume) there were 7 with obviously weaker beams and 5 that were either so tiny as to be useless or no light at all. To get replacements meant returning the most faulty items and then waiting for replacements. Even testing the ones I have, and retesting, the strength of the beam can vary wildly from use to use. Sometimes taking out the batteries and putting them back, or shaking very lightly, or simply holding the button longer ends up with a stronger beam, but not always.

Customer service was fairly responsive, but their English was poor. All the website descriptions are virtually identical and emailing to ask for additional information did not get a useful response.

All told ~2.5+ months to complete my order to this point. I would not recommend.

My purchase also freaked out the business credit card company and they called to confirm the purchase because of the payment system the company uses.

2017-01-12

4) Device in the package is not straight, bent at the top
5) Device does not work

2016-08-23

2 months and still waiting

"Tried contacting several times to find out where my laser is and haven't heard back, not once. it has been 2 months 10 days. paid via debit and looks like the bank can't reverse charges. Never do business with company's that don't follow thru with customer inquiries. "

2016-08-10

A good laser!!

"The 5000mw blue laser is so good .Can burn the smoke,I like it."

2016-07-08

SCAM ALERT

"THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM... YOU WILL EITHER GET A LASER THAT IS WAY WAY WAY UNDER SPEC OR YOU WILL GET A EMPTY CASE LIKE MANY HAVE... RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!! "

2016-06-20

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

"This company totally misrepresents the product. The laser pointer that I purchased was supposed top product 1000mw of power. It was advertised that it would burn paper and light a match. It does not. Its power output is less than 5mw and is no more powerful that a dollar store laser pointer.
Repeated attempts to contact them went unanswered. The do not answer their phone. Email bounces with a no such address error and even the contact system on their own website goes unanswered.
The Better Business Bureau gives them an "F" rating.
They appear to be known scammers. Save your money!
I would be happy to send it back at their expense since they totally misrepresented theor products

2016-04-28

6000 laser

"I ordered my 6000 laser April 1st. I got it today the 29th. It came with a beautiful case. There were no instruction but it came in 3 pieces . I had been a little worried cause it took so long and I didn't like some of the revues. I put it together with 2 batteries and turned it on. All I can say is WOW. It was brighter than a big one I bought years ago for a lot more money. I was able to smoke leaves from several feet away. All I can is thanks to the people at laser pointer pro! ****"

2016-03-25

No one beats LaserPointerPro in quality and price

"After reading many negative reviews and BBB reports about Laserpointerpro, I was very worried after I placed my order. My laser's arrived 15 days as advertised, and I experienced none of the problems mentioned here. Perhaps these guys got their act together. I ordered 4, blue violet 405 nm, 200 mw lasers for $20 bucks apiece. I was shocked to find out each one functions perfectly, and puts out a genuine 200 mw clean purple dot beam. Each one is twice as powerful as my 100 mw Rayfoss of the same wavelength. From my experience no one beats Laserpointerpro in price or quality.

2016-03-04

Be aware of deceptive advertising

"Purchased three lasers.
The last one arrived today. It is advertised 3000mw and is not even warm on my skin.
I assumed that is less then 400mw or even less then that.
140.00 down the drain for a underpowered laser.
I do not recommend doing business with these ppl.

2016-02-15

ripped off and lied to big time

"I ordered a 5000mW laser. I paid extra for express dhl shipping they said they shipped the item out on feb 10th and it will take 5-7 days to receive I tracked the package on feb 16th to find out the item was actually shipped on feb 15th only to be returned to them for proof of delivery? all I know is they have my $200.00 and i have nothing i have asked for a full refund but got no answer to date "

2016-02-05

JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A SCAM RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE.

1. I purchased a 250 MW laser I was sent a 5 MW laser
2. It had No battery or Charger like the picture and description said
3. IT took 3 weeks to get here
4. IT DONT F ING WORK I purchased 2 new batteries and a charger and not a flash nothing.

I go to return it, Imagine that there is no return area on the website.

I emailed them and told them that they sent me the wrong laser and it does not work. They told me that it was really a 250 MW laser and they put a 5 MW sticker on it to get past Customs. I call Bullshit. My package was not open nobody looked at the MW of the laser. Not to mention when I look on their site and find the laser that looks like mine its listed as a 5 MW 5 dollar laser.

ITS A SCAM RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-11-18

"I ordered a 4000mw blue laser. Have not received it yet but after reading these reviews I emailed and asked for refund and not to ship it. At this time it has not been shipped. I am not paying $150.00 for crap! I will follow up this review if I get my money back or he ships the laser anyway"

2015-10-05

"don't touch this company with a barge pole. inferior goods falsely advertised. your goods don't come from a company in the UK they ship direct from China and takes around 3 weeks even though they state around 7 days. When you ask for a refund they do not respond. I would not even give them one star. BE WARNED."

Share LaserPointerPro's store rating

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member
LaserPointerPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!