Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.48/10 0.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.13/10 0.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

Don't book with them

"The worst travel experience of my life and I haven't even flown anywhere. I have paid more for this trip than any other flight so I can be with my family as I get married and be with them all for Christmas. After the airline changed one flight I have made over 7 calls to try to have flights that will connect and not overlap. Over the course of three weeks I have spent hours on the phone on hold or listening to the JustFly script. I feel for the men and women stuck on the looped script while achieving nothing for customers. JustFly you have tarnished a trip I should be excited about. A wedding and Christmas with my family are precious moments. The travel there should not have this impact. Anyone reading this should avoid using this company at all costs. Saving a few dollars is nothing compared to the waste of time, energy and stress JustFly has caused me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE JUSTFLY."

2017-11-12

WORST

"we booked ticket 6 months ago for vacation in the philippines, we booked 10 tickets, we used 6 difference credit cards so we end up having 6 different booking number, we have 3 connecting flight in our ticket from greensboro to washington, washington to japan and japan to the philippines. last month for some reason united changed our connectinfg flight from greensboro to washington, so we end up having misconnection, so this starts the nightmare, we called just fly to fix the flight, they said they dont have flights no more on december 26 from greensboro to washington, that will connect on our 2nd flight from washington to japan then we requested to change the flight to raleigh ,nc because they have available flight to connect to our 2nd flight from washington to japan, and they said they emailed there travel partner, after 1 week, we thought everything was fix becuase they email us that its good to go, when i called them again they said that their travel partner denied the request because they said that we cant change the city or the origin of the flight (greensboro) but for some reason 1 of the booking number which is my mom's flight was approved, my mom is partially deaf and cant understand english that good, while the rest of us was denied, We keep asking why my mom was approved but the rest of us was not, They can;t even answer the question, And they offering us different flight with my mom who cant event travel by herself, We called them so many times about the situation but they keep telling we will wait for email on our travel partner, and now they said that my moms ticket cant be refunded or can be change with a fee of 450$ if we want to change it on our flight, we booked 6 Months ago!, up until now we still dont have ticket, And the situation with my mom is a nightmare, THIS IS WORST, We dont even know want to do, IF you book here its on your risk DONT they are 3rd party, they cant help you if your ticket had a problem, You have to wait. , one of the worst is , we called probably 20-25x now, and everytime we called, you keep explaining it to different agent. they dont have the same agent to help you or process you complain, and they dont even call you back if your call was disconnected .WORST WORST WORST!! our tickets are not fix yet, and we are very upset and disappointed"

2017-11-10

They steal from you

"This company charges an egregious fee to cancel / change flights ($150).

After paying the horrible fee to cancel, you're only reimbursed with JustFly travel credit that only works for flights from the same airline, to-and-from the same airports, and only for the person on the original ticket... seriously! And try searching for flights that fit this criteria, and they've jacked up all of the prices b/c they know you're stuck.

I wish I could use profanity in this review to demonstrate how upset this company makes me.

They make you pay, then limit what you can do with the money you've been 'reimbursed'. When you try to get assistance, the customer service is AWFUL. Clearly outsourced customer service (probably because they receive an enormous number of calls)...

This company is awful, and after dealing with them, I legitimately can't stand the thought of this company ripping more unsuspecting customers off again.

Please stay away. Spend your money with a company that cares about you and won't try to squeeze every last penny out of you.

---

They also have been leaving fake reviews on all of these review websites! Seriously, you can check it out for yourself. Almost every one of these review sites is loaded with 5-star reviews about them that say nothing and are being added every couple of hours... not too believable guys...

Does it make sense that this company would have twice as many reviews as Priceline on a site like TrustPilot? Obviously not... but that's how many reviews they needed (60,000) to wash away all of the true, negative reviews that people have left about them. Check out BBB or another legitimate source that screens the reviews more carefully.. And read the longer reviews about them to see what horrible experiences thousands of customers have had with these guys.

Stay away from them, unless you want to (a) get robbed blind, (b) support a business that doesn't care about its customers, or (c) are planning to sue them, in which case, let me and everyone else join you.

These guys are the definition of terrible.

2017-11-01

Worst website ever

"This is the worst website I have ever seen till date. Last month due to some personal emergency I had to travel from USA to India and I booked my flights of Qatar airways through Justfly(with in 12 hrs booking), after booking Justfly sent a confirmation email about my bookings and as I mentioned earlier I had to travel due to my personal emergency so I started packing things for my trip, then after 1 hr I thought let me reserve my meals and seats I opened my email then I found one more email from Justfly by saying "Your Booking Has Been Canceled
Your reservation has been fully cancelled and the charges have been reversed. Depending on your bank, it may take up to 7 days for the changes to appear on your bank or credit card statement. We’re sorry your plans didn’t work out. When you’re ready to book a new trip, we’ll be happy to help." What the hell???? My mom got expired and my family was waiting for me over there to do final rituals and here Justfly cancelled my bookings...how should I've felt??? I called justfly's customer care and all they could say is sorry and we can't help you!!!
Never trust this website....they are big cheaters!!!

2017-10-30

Affordable

"I love travelling so when I found out about JustFly I wanted to check out more about them. Their customer reviews pointed their low airfare which really helped me when I first started using JustFly. Booking with JustFly makes travelling better and more affordable."

2017-10-29

Flight cancelled for no reason.

"Flight cancelled for no reason. No contact, no explanation, no refund. I called 7 times in total as now, they still has not solve their problem. Every custom service speaks with heavy accent that is very hard to understand. They told me to wait, wait and wait...endless wait without response. Yell at me! Worst flight provider I ever seen. No solution! BE AWARE, NEVER use Justfly.com !"

2017-10-28

WASTAGE of MONEY!!

"Very unreliable booking service. JustFly keeps on changing the itinerary without even informing and new itinerary doesn't even match the existing connecting flights.
Never book a flight with them.

2017-10-27

Amazing experience

"I recently came back from my vacation in Maldives so I thought of writing this review. I had a great time at my trip which JustFly made possible. To start off, I got to save almost a hundred and so far, the travel services I got were great. Thanks for the experience!!"

2017-10-27

Excellent

"Nice site to book with. I and some other relatives use JustFly. Their end always gives us an excellent trip, I'm very satisfied with JustFly's service."

2017-10-26

Great Savings

"We used JustFly for a family trip to the US. Their group packages helped us save more than with other sites'. It cost us less time, money and effort to book with JustFly and I would recommend anyone to use them for their trips."

2017-10-26

Efficient

"I tried booking with JustFly to great success. What was the best was the instant e ticket. Didn't have to wait and the whole booking was really smooth."

2017-10-25

Amazing deals

"After all the reviews I read about JustFly, I wanted to avail of their low deals. Sure enough, the prices online were very good so I booked flights with them and saved a lot."

2017-10-25

Great site to book with

"This site was great. I booked one flight with them so far and the process was really quick and easy. No time wasted as I got the email confirmation instantly and booking itself was seamless."

2017-10-24

Scam that takes more time than has benefits

"Customer service was horrible. Getting information on my flights was done by calling the airlines the tickets were purchased from. This company does not appear to have any real connection with the airlines they sell tickets for. They are a middle man that takes more time in dealing with flight planning than just calling the airlines directly.
My last experience was to upgrade a two purchased tickets for a flight to Costa Rica. We wanted to travel first class rather than economy since the flights were non-stop and took about 5-6 hours.
I called 4 different times to get quotes on the upgrade cost. I had to hang up because the wait was over 30 minutes on the phone and I needed to get back to work. On the 4th time I made sure to leave hold time. After almost 40 minutes the lady came back on the line telling me that the flight could be upgraded for a fee of $5000.00. That did not include the difference in the tickets. At that point I told her I was looking at two first class tickets from the airline on the same flight that if purchased would not come close to the $5000.00 fee she just told me I would have to pay to have Justfly change the tickets. I hung up and called the airlines directly. The airline was friendly and courteous. They quoted me a price for the upgrades that totaled $1100.00 for both tickets, waived the change fee of $200.00 and did not charge me the $50.00 an airline charges for taking over a booking from a third party such as Justfly. Short of it is; i will never use Justfly again and will discourage anyone else who asks about Justly from using them. I don't have to bad mouth this company. I just have to tell the story of what I experienced. While googling on a place to leave a review I came across and article on Justfly written by the San Francisco Better Business Bureau. I would strongly suggest reading that article as it lists the various types of complaints against this company and a warning on using them. I strongly agree.

2017-10-24

Pleasant Customer service

"I had an easy time talking to their call center agent. She was really upbeat and made the whole call more efficient. Would consult them again and use their service more in the future."

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!