Product & services pricing 9.13/10
Customer service: 9.62/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.24/10
2018-09-17

I love my new sauna

"I have had the sauna for a week and it is so convenient to have it in my house. It looks great and is easy to assemble. I really feel a difference between this and a traditional sauna. It feels like a very deep treatment. "

2018-09-17

3 person ensi

"Jnh was great. Answered all my questions. I got the 3 person ensi. Went together well"

2018-09-14

Works Great and Easy to Assemble

"Great experience from beginning to end. The sales person I talked to was extremely helpful. The sauna arrived very fast and the shipper unloaded it without any issues. I had no problem at all assembling the sauna. I found the instructions very clear and was able to put it together by myself. Actually using the sauna has been a great experience. it works perfectly. My only issue is that the glass door allows a small amount of air to enter. This might be a good thing for some people, however, I am planning on adding some weather stripping around the door.—Brett Janke"

2018-09-13

Best sauna, so happy!!

"I purchased the Ensi sauna, and can not say enough great things about it! I sit in it everyday for 30 min. I sweat out all the toxins, my energy is up, my allergies are gone and I’ve even lost weight. What’s amazing is that I really love the process. It’s part of my morning routine, along with drinking electrolytes after. JNH customer service is top notch, price was amazing, NO EMF, shipping was easy and early, and very easy to put together. Best investment I’ve ever made!!! "

2018-09-13

Great purchase!

"I researched many saunas before purchasing this one. Without a doubt, I made the right decision with the Joyous Infrared Sauna. It came very well packaged with no damage. Great price for the quality. It is sharp looking and was very easy to assemble. It does not take up that much space in the room, yet the inside is very spacious and comfortable. Customer service at JNH is wonderful. Each associate I have spoken with is very pleasant and informative. And finally, the sauna itself is fantastic! Great purchase."

2018-09-12

Really Compact and well done. Great Value.

"Great product and extremely easy to put together. I purchased a 1 person sauna and it's compact size fits so perfectly into a medium sized room. Feels great and enjoy using it. My only issue would be that it is built with extra airflow through the doors for those that don't like the air as hot. I'm more of traditional sauna guy who enjoys the intense feeling of heat. If you are like that then I would ask for weather strip from customer service to make sure you fully enclose the doorway. Customer service has been great so far. BTW, love the fact that it's zero EMF. Very unique."

2018-09-11

Best thing you can do for yourself.

"I am so glad i invested in myself. This is the best thing you can do for yourself. Very nice unit. So glad i purchased it."

2018-09-10

Great Purchase on our Sauna

"We bought the four person sauna, and are very happy with it.
First, it's well designed.
Easy to assemble, about an hour.
Attractive.
Comfortable
Heats up nicely.
Does everything it is supposed to.

2018-09-10

Great Sauna!

"We purchased the Joyus 2 Person Sauna for our recent bathroom remodeling. It was well packaged and easy to assemble.
We use it 1-2 times daily. It heats quickly and offers the experience we had hoped for. The price is quite a bargain. Well constructed. I highly recommend anyone looking for a in- home sauna to buy this sauna!

ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

"The unit I purchased went off sale before I could finish the sale. I called sales and Jen got me the unit for the sales price. Lo and behold it went down again for Labor Day sale. Again JNH allowed me to take the additional discount. With this kind of customer service I wish they sold more items."

2018-09-05

Good business, quality product.

"The sauna arrived fast and in good condition. It was easy to assemble for someone knowledgeable with putting together different products (although the instructions could have benefited from a bit more detail). Overall it was a pleasant experience and excellent customer service. Thank you Alex for answering my questions!"

As Is with Good Customer Service

"I bought an As Is unit to save some money. JNH made sure I saw pictures of the flaws before I purchased to be sure I knew what I was getting. Unit is just what I expected and it works great. Very happy.
Joyce Chess

Good product

"It does everything listed about the product. Easy to assemble. Happy with the purchase. The only issue is I think they could’ve sealed the door so hot air stays in and cool air stays out. However the air that comes in is very minimal. With that said the product is great. "

2018-09-04

Very Happy with Purchase

"Easy to assemble, great packaging that protects it despite the obvious rough handling by transport company Road runner freight.

Works great, we are very happy!

2018-08-31

My worries about setting this sauna up soon vanished! so easy to assemble . 2 person Lifestyles model

"First, upon delivery I was impressed by the way the packages were strapped to the pallet ..absolutely no damage. It only took 2 hours to assemble and only 2 people needed. All initial set-up heating runs worked . I heats quickly. Speakers for MP3 sound good. Overall it is an attractive unit for the price. The design to attached the walls is so easy and all pieces were square and fit together nicely. I have it set up in the basement family room and does not distract from my style. This is going to be great especially in the cold winters.
The only thing that was an issue was the 3 weeks it took to get here..but all-in-all acceptable .

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating