Stores > JNH Lifestyles

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review JNH Lifestyles by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

Happy Wife, Happy Life

"Best present I have ever bought my wife. She loves this even more than the Harley Davidson I had bought her before. She used to have problems sleeping but not anymore. She sits in the Sauna for 40 minutes then showers and falls asleep like a baby and sleeps soundly through the night.

She used to drive for about 35 minutes each way to pay to use a sauna, but not anymore. A few seconds to the spare bedroom and she's happy. The cost of the sauna is so reasonable it will pay for itself in a few months.

It was easy to set up and only required a screw driver for some screws which was very light work. Everything else snaps or latches into place with ease.

I have not been a sauna user myself but after hearing the rave reviews from my wife I'm even going to try it. :)

I should have bought this a lot sooner!

2017-12-13

ENJOYING OUR SAUNA

"After one week, we are very pleased with our sauna. Assembly was fast and easy, (appx. 1 1/2 hr.) We both enjoy it daily and have had no problems. My workout partners at the gym are jealous. Was a good decision on our part to purchase our sauna.
G&B

Highly recommend

"I highly recommend this product. Easy to put together and customer service has been great!"

2017-12-12

Love this sauna, Ive never felt better!

"I’ve been waiting 10 years for a sauna. I’ve been watching the prices and decided to buy myself one for Christmas. Just before Thanksgiving I went to the JNH Lifestyles website and found my perfect sauna at the perfect price. It was easy to pay for by paypal and was delivered in 10 days. It was well packed and I was able to have it up and running in under 2 hours. I’m a small 50 year old woman. I sleep better, look better and I’ve lost weight. It is an electronic free zone in a crazy world and I love it. Don’t know why I waited so long."

Beautiful sauna

"We love our new sauna! I put it in my Therapeutic Massage studio. My clients love it!"

2017-12-11

Fantastic Sauna!

"I was a little worried about ordering a sauna that needed to be assembled, but it was a breeze to put together. My husband and I have been using it for 4 months and it is so convenient to have at home. Spending an hour in the sauna with a good book is a great way to detox! JNH Lifestyles' customer service was great."

2017-12-08

Love my new sauna!

"Absolutely love my new sauna! It’s exactly what I was expecting from the delivery to putting it together. All said and done in about an hour and a half with a partner."

2017-12-08

good quality and value

"well packaged and very easy to assemble. comparable to competitors and at the sale price a no brainer.
economical to use. components are of high quality. wouldn't hesitate to recommend and happy with my choice.

2017-12-07

The Skeptic is pleased!

"I am a natural born skeptic but I thought I would give this internet purchase of a sauna a chance. The sauna just arrived today in a truck. The boxes weren't that heavy and I easily got them inside with the help of the driver. I put it together easily in 2 hours. I just tried it and it works well. Overall, a better than expected experience. The only negatives I have are: 1. I was missing two screws but it did not prevent me from using it and they are sending them right out. 2. The instructions could be clearer. A monkey could probably put it together but better instructions and having stickers labeling the panels (right, left, front of base, etc.) could have saved me some head scratching and time. My girlfriend is taking a sauna now. She has LYME and we read that an infrared sauna is the best thing to do to help detox and thus get well again. We hope to get lots of use out of this sauna.

FYI - We got the VIVO model with the 2 extra panels (as recommended by others) and the foot pad. It seems to heat up nicely.

2017-12-05

Nice Small Freedom 1 Person Infrared Sauna

"Just received unit, shipping was as expected, unit had little damage on top panel but is repairable and out of site, cedar smell is and wood color is not as expected, wood is Green, maybe cause of white color panels and weak cedar smell, so will repost in a few weeks for hopeful changes. overall nice construction and unit is working without issues."

2017-12-02

Joy!!!

"Loving the sauna and feel it was totally honestly represented in reviews and sales information! It's spacious enough for two as I hoped, it heats up very quickly, it assembly was very manageable, and aesthetically it's attractive sitting in my guest room. I wish I had known about the video for assembly bc although the process isn't too lengthy, the instruction book is very minimalist and lacks writing, just pictures. I advise seeing the assembly video, wish we had :)! I also advise the back and head rests, definitely needed and worth it for comfort. I believe I have found my new sanctuary to begin my days!!! Thank you for the amazing and responsive service I have received as well, real human people answering the phone, and accessible by live chat and email too!, truly gold star customer service standards!"

Outstanding Company and Product

"We love our Joyous 2 sauna! It arrived in 3 boxes and on time. My wife and I were surprised at how quickly we had it assembled and operational. This sauna is exactly as described. Well made, large windows in front, comfortable seat that easily fits two people and heats up quickly. We definitely get our sweat on in this sauna! This sauna has met and exceeded our expectations. We use it daily. When I called to register the warranty, I had the pleasure of talking to Pearl Cruz, who assured me that JNH Lifestyles would be there for any help I may need in the future, and reminded us that we have a full five year warranty. We highly recommended this sauna for all these reasons plus the immense health benefits we will continue to reap.

Nice Spa

"Great little spa and easy to put together. "

JNH Lifestyles Ensi Red 2-Person

"Purchased Ensi Red 2-Person Sauna (Recovered) through the JNH Lifestyles Sauna Outlet

Pros include: effective heat panels; warms within a few minutes from a cold start. Excellent climate control provided through a well-sealed door and adjustable ventilation ducts on the floor and ceiling. Digital control panel display is easy to read and simple to use

Cons: subpar amplifier produces intermittent noise, internal location of auxiliary plug requires 6’ cord to connect iOS device (Apple recommends 95° operating threshold for IOS devices) from outside the unit. Suggestion for improvement: upgrade amplifier, locate auxiliary plug externally

Accessories: infrared foot warmer, chromotherapy light, and ergonomic lumbar support / head rest all work well

Customer Support: I worked primarily with Alejandra, who was very helpful in providing assistance and follow-up with the assembly and operation of the sauna

Great little home sauna!

"I just bought the Freedom 2 person sauna and had it installed by my neighbor yesterday afternoon. It took two hours, nothing difficult. But there were a couple of questions we had, and the customer service gets 5 stars for all their quick, courteous and competent help over the phone. Then after waiting a couple of hours to do the manual instructed warm up of the sauna, it was ready to use. I set the temperature to 115 and was in for 40 minutes. Started sweating after about 6 minutes, and never felt uncomfortable the whole time. The door is so cool, it is all glass and you don’t feel closterphobic at all inside the sauna. It’s a very relaxing experience and you sweat at an easy pace, you never feel too hot. Next I would like the color light to enhance the experience. This more than meets my expectations and it will become a regular evening relaxation routine. I have two Scottie’s and they wandered in the room and could see me inside and just lay down in front of the sauna. Oh, and I slept so hard and sound, best sleep in a long time, despite getting up twice to go to the bathroom because I drank a big glass of water before going in, and had an herb tea after exiting the sauna, then showered and went to bed. Great experience! I feel pretty special being able to use a sauna in my own home, and not have to drive to a public gym."

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member
JNH Lifestyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!