Product & services pricing 9.13/10
Customer service: 9.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.23/10

So Happy

"I Just received my 2 seater Joyous Sauna

My husband and I put it together within 45 minutes.
Easy to setup

I hooked up my cell phone and having speakers inside the unit is AWESOME!
Customer service was great and they were very helpful.
Looking forward to many days of relaxation and no more sleepless nights.
This is my second sauna and it has many great health benefits!!

Awesome Sauna

"I found this sauna very easy to assemble.
My wife and I use this frequently and enjoy it very much. I it helps with stress from our very busy work careers. I recommend this to anyone that is looking this type of sauna because of it's quality and value.
Larry

Best purchase in years.

"The sauna was received in less than two weeks. It was easy to assemble, but it does require 2 people. I've been using the sauna 1-2 time a day and it's great. It's located in a bedroom and heats up very quickly. I set the temp to 125 and get in after 5 min. After 30 min, I get out relaxed and stress free. Hope to find additional benefits as I use it more."

2018-06-15

love it

"we just purchased a Ensi™ 2 Person Zero-EMF Far Infrared Sauna. The installation was easy and quick. Tried the sauna a couple of times. It was heated up pretty quickly. definitely looking forward to enjoy the benefit of sauna. "

2018-06-12

Love it

"Install was quick and easy. We are loving our new sauna. We are noticing great benefits like increase in energy and getting better sleep. Thank you for making such a great sauna!!"

2018-06-11

Excellent Experience

"The customer service really blew us away with this company. Our ionizer was damaged in shipping and they sent us another one so quickly. They helped with installation by phone and were very cool to work with. "

2018-06-11

Excellent customer service.

"There were issues with particular carrier with damage to the sauna. I called customer service. They were very helpful and sent me a replacement sauna via a different carrier and it arrived with no issues."

2018-06-08

Our new 3 person joyous sauna

"We received our sauna on Tuesday took us under 4 hours to put it together. We have used it twice so far and are loving it. "

2018-06-08

Satisfied Customer

"I was introduced to the benefits of the infrared sauna through a local wellness center. Since I was managing chronic pain, and was unsure of how many sessions I would need to see the benefits. Therefore, I decided to purchase one for my home (more economical). After researching a few options, I settled upon JNP for their great reviews and reasonable pricing. I am satisfied that I did. I ordered the 2-person sauna with the chromotherapy light .

1) Shipping & handling: Because I live on the east coast it took approx. 2 weeks to receive the sauna. Due to its journey across the country, the glass door did arrive shattered. I called Customer Service and they were prompt in sending a replacement.

2) Delivery and assembly: Delivery was acceptable. I was able to carry most of the pieces up my winding staircase into my condo unit. I did, however, need assistance with the glass door front as well as the back. I was able to put the unit together solo -- I love DIY projects and the assembly was very easy...and fun! Of note: although it says no "tools" needed, you will need a screwdriver

3) Use: I have used the sauna for about a month. I spend about an hour each day when I can. I am up to 26hrs of total sauna time. I cannot speak to changes in my pain level. However, I am hopeful with additional sessions that I will see a reduction. I do sweat profusely at 140 degrees and after 20 minutes so I know it is effectively in that manner.

Overall, I am a satisfied customer. Customer service was responsive, friendly and professional. I would recommend this sauna to a friend. It is a perfect fit my condo.

Couldn't be happier!

"From the price to the ease of set up, from how well it works to how good ii feel, Life is Joyous!"

2018-06-07

Great Sauna in every way, price, quality, shipping, assembly

"This was a flawless experience, ordered, confirmed, shipped, arrived in a few days (not weeks). Easy to put together, though the instructions could be more detailed and clear, it is pretty intuitive. 2 hours max, no hurry. Snapped together, plugged in and wham we had a sauna. Also great customer service, called with questions before it shipped and everyone was very helpful and informed. Called with one snag during assembly and resolved it in less than 2 minutes. Answered on first ring. I cannot imagine this going any smoother. The rare perfect retail experience online. Wow! Cannot say enough nice things. "

Excellent Addition to our Home Gym

"We converted our 21’ x 15’ storage room into a home gym. We wanted to include a sauna and decided on the 4 person JNH Lifestyles Sauna. It was easy to assemble, and the heaters heat up quickly. It was somewhat difficult to take down the stairs due to the size of the front and back of the sauna and our L-shape staircase. We took down the railing, but it was well worth the trouble. The sauna was an excellent addition to our home gym! "

2018-06-06

Amazing Product, great experience all around

"Ordering was simple, Peal at customer service answered all my questions from purchase through delivery. Coordinating the delivery was simple. Once I put the sauna together (directions easy to follow) my first session was the best. Sauna takes about 10-15 mins to get to my desired temp, but once session starts its just great... No better way to decompress at the end of the day then this amazing machine. And great customer service to answer every question. Highly recommend!"

We Love Our JHN Sauna!

"The Ensi 3 Limited Edition Sauna is a great addition to our home! Easy to set up, well designed, and works wonders. We are so happy with our purchase of the JNH Lifestyles Infra Red Sauna!
M. Ptacek

Great product and company

"Great product. Very easy to set up by myself, took less than an hour. Gets you sweating without making it unbearably hot. I greatly recommend this product and the warranty will cover you for a while if needed.

Frederick McLevich