Stores > Jeulia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jeulia by clicking a star below.

Perfect

"This was my second purchase at Jeulia and I am very happy with both - first the engagement ring and now the wedding bands. Always delivered in time and the rings are perfect. Recommended!"

Recommend

"Very happy with the price, quality, stone and service provided by Jeulia. I would recommend them as a reputable jewelry seller."

Fantastic

"I would like to thank you for making this such a memorable experience, the beautiful ring with 3 carat stone looks amazing. I couldn't find anything in Australia that was even close to the price and quality. Once again thank you."

Wonderful company

"Good quality products at low price and great customer service. Made the process of becoming engaged very easy and hassle free."

2017-11-15

I will be a returning customer!

"I was taken back by the beauty of this ring upon receiving! Absolutely stunning design and talented artistry made this ring a perfect unique engagement ring! Quick delivery considering every item is made to order. I will definitely be a returning customer! "

Perfect ring!!!

"She loves it! It is the perfect ring for her and it came out very nice and came in the time frame it was promised (which was very important as I planned to propose!) The ring is amazing and I would highly recommend Jeulia to anyone looking for jewelry - especially engagement rings!"

Very Pleased

"Very pleased with my ring!!! I cannot stop staring at it!!!this is definitely the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

Purchased a wedding band

"I love my wedding band! The design is so dainty and perfect for my halo engagement ring. Jeulia is quick to respond to any questions. I'm satisfied with my experience. "

Amazing!!

"Such an amazing ring! Quality is great and the time from when i placed the order to when i got it was very short. Thank you for your amazing product! couldn't be happier"

I love my ring!

"I love my ring! It is even more beautiful in person and I have received so many compliments since I started wearing it. The sleek, delicate design is elegant and well-suited to everyday wear."

2017-11-15

"I absolutely love this ring and it's fast become a favorite of mine. It's very well made with lots of detail and It came beautifully packaged. I have had so many people comment on this ring"

2017-11-15

"Amazing! I could not be happier with my purchase. The ring is so beautiful and get a lot of compliments. And very good customer service, easy to contact the shop with quick responses. The packaging was beautiful, Love love love!"

2017-11-15

"Free shipping, received just 6 days after purchase. Beautiful as the ads, i havent given it to the person I bought it for yet, it going to be quite the surprise."

2017-11-14

HAPPY HAPPY

"My husband bought me a halo wedding set and I couldn't be happier... it is gorgeous!!!! shipping was amazingly fast, ordered on Thursday evening and received on Monday early afternoon. Would definitely buy again! "

2017-11-14

"Received my ring 3 days ago, this is an exceptionally beautiful ring, definitely a great purchase/gift for lover. It's very well made and makes me super happy each time I wear it."

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.