201-399-4110
    Customerservice@jetnsave.com
    855-490-7283

2016-08-09

Jetnsave for flights

"I used JetNSave for my flight purchase recently. My price was great and kevin went the extra mile for any request given to him.

2016-08-08

Great customer service but need to iron out a few kinks

"The agent was very helpful and worked hard to find me the itinerary I needed during a very short period of time. My first complaint is that he did not know the baggage allowances provided by the airline. I landed up spending close to US$150 on extra baggage fees. I had a very expensive ticket due to my last minute travel plans and the extra money spent was very upsetting.

My other complaint is that I was unable to get any of the meal requests during the flight. Even though I had very long layovers in between my journey, the airline was unable to provide me with my specified meals. I wish my agent had taken the time to work with the airline during my travel to make sure I was able to receive my meals as per my dietary requirements being a premium passenger.

2016-07-10

Jetnsave customer service

"My trip to dubai went without a hitch. As a first timer i was a little nervous but joshua was very convincing and spoke with me over the phone. I swiped my card and recieved my e tickets the same day. My flight on rk first class suites was incredible and i owe the thanks to joshua and the rest of the team.

Thanks

Dean

2016-06-24

Very satisfied client

"Steven was a pleasure to work with. Having a small meeting overseas is usually such a drag even flying in business class since the times never seem to work out. Steven spent time on finding the close to perfect flight for me. I was very happy with my experience with jetnsave.

2016-01-13

Cheapest price from MIA

"I was searching on kayak when a cool looking banner popped up for jetnsave. I was looking to fly to china in business class which was quite costly. I was offered a a great itinerary with Air Canada for a little over 3k and was told that this itinerary would earn miles which was great since im only a few trips away from gold status with United. my experience with this service was second to none!

2015-12-29

"Jetnsave in the UK. I know they are not actually located here but I couldn't tell the difference. Debbie took care of every need I had. I was impressed with the level of service being I was saving quite a few euros and usually that means terrible service. I was pleasantly surprised and recommend them you for your next flight.

2015-12-09

"Just recently booked a flight from Australia with Jetnsave. i was really suprised to see that although there main office is in the US, Steven was available to talk to me at just about any time. i was very satified with the service and price. I was able to pay with my credit card and entered the info myself into a scure link which made me feel very secure for a first time customer. Recommended!

Cheers!

Laura

2015-12-07

"How they got me my flight on Singapore first class suites for that price is surreal. I was a standard online flight buyer until I saw a classy advertisement for JetNSave. A friend of mine had once mentioned this company to me. A family member of his had used them awhile back. I had a great experience with the staff and plan on using them for all my future flights.

Melissa

2014-03-16

"I must admit to being a bit sceptical about the whole process - the prices seemed too good. But scepticism turned to delight and I am sold on JetnSave. I have never received such good service. I didn't have to wait long for an answer to a query - even with the time difference between Australia and the US! I'll be booking through them again."

2014-02-12

"Recommened by a friend, and after dealing with them I'll be recommending them to my friends. They can;t necessarily get you the exact itinerary you want, but if you're flexible you can save big $"

Helpful (1) Cool

2014-01-26

"I was very impressed by the service and price which I got from Debbie. The price for a business class ticket was practically 50% off the regular rate, amazing and this was with leading airline. I therefore can recommend JetnSave."

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-06-21

"Thank you for being so efficient and courteous. Great bargain tickets!"

2013-06-19

"Josh is very helpful always willing to help and I recommend him to many friends"

2013-05-10

I found Jetnsave online. Within a few short hours after sending in my request i was contacted by Kevin. Kevin did a great job in finding me my trip from Hong Kong in First class for less then what i have paid in the past for business. I was very impressed with him and the booking department as well. You can see they value you as a customer and will go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.

Sincerely