Stores > iwebquotes_com
  • iwebquotes_com

Voice your opinion! Review iwebquotes_com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Great service & help from my agent!

"Easy process to get a quote for health insurance, and then bought it very easily too. Will be using them every year, as health insurance has gotten really complex. "

2017-03-07

Not Happy

"I am transitioning jobs and need health insurance coverage for two weeks. After I had filled out the information on line, I got a call from a John Paul and when i told him this he hung up the phone on me. What kind of business does that? Shouldn't and insurance company want to make people feel comfortable with them? I do not recommend them at all, this was not a professional move on their part. I was absolutely stunned when he hung up on me. Who knows, had my service been good, maybe I would have forgone my new employers health insurance and went with them. If you are looking for good customer service this is not the place for you."

2017-02-02

Trish Dennish is the BEST!!

"I cant say enough about Trish. For the first time I felt i could trust someone in the health insurance field. She spent so much time with me explaining my options and ensured I fully understood my benefits for each plan. She truly cared about making sure I had the appropriate coverage for myself and my 15 month old son. This healthcare biz can be so overwhelming and confusing and EXPENSIVE but Trish made the process so easy and took her time and did not rush me though the process. She was very responsive and accessible! I will be sharing her name with all my co workers that need insurance!"

2016-12-27

Very happy with the service and product I received

"I'm very happy with the customer service I received from the agent I worked with, John Paul, and also very happy with the insurance he signed me up for (Ambetter). He was helpful without being pushy and I never got th eimpression that he was just trying to make a buck. He seemed to actualy care about my needs and want to help me find the best solution. I would recommend him to my family members (and actually have!). "

2016-02-18

Thank you to Tom Persing and iwebquotes!

"I am writing specifically about iwebquotes agent Tom Persing. He is a wonder full team member for your insurance sales. He is well spoken and in this day and age it is very rare to find someone who speaks with proper etiquette and can accomplish the task at hand. How ever Tom is much better, not only is he well mannered, he can get his job done himself, and he does it properly. He was a huge help in getting everything taken care of but he really sold me when he was quick to answer all my questions accurately. I've dealt with sales for a while and he is by far the best salesman I've dealt with. The knowledge he possesses of the different types of coverage that you offer was spot on. At no point did he say "let me put you on hold while I find out." He was quick with answers and really seemed to care for me and my daughter and he saw to it that coverage was granted. I would treat him extra well cause an employee like that is 1 in 10,000,000."

2016-02-03

Jonathan Price

"Best agent i have ever dealt with. Truly cares about his clients and is extremely helpful in every aspect. Friendly no matter what, i would seriously be lost in this insurance without him."

2015-12-29

"This is the place to go if you need health insurance. I would have been completely lost without the assistance of Jonathan and his expertise. I can't say enough good things about him. "

2015-11-17

iwebquotes is a life saver!

"I'm glad I ran into iwebquotes and my agent John Paul. He helped me and my family of four get a plan for $200 a month. And on the last day of the deadline! I waited so long because I didn't understand all the lingo and was worried about locking my family into a plan that didn't really cover us enough. But John Paul was patient and helpful, answering all my questions, even on th ebusiest day of the year for him. I'm grateful to him and his company and will definetly be calling back next year, whatever happens with health insurance."

2015-10-19

"Very satisfied with iwebquotes.com! My agent was super helpful, able to explain all the insurance jargon, and got me a health insurance policy that started immediately. Obviously this company is a brokerage, not an actual insurance company, so if I have any problems with my insurance, I have to go to my carrier, not to iwebquotes. iwebquotes doesn't have any control over my actual coverage, so I did have trouble with my autodraft, but that's not my agent's fault. She did help me get in touch with the right person at the carrier and followed up to make sure everything was figured out. I would highly recommend iwebquotes for anyone who needs health insurance, and have already referred all my family/friends who aren't provided plans through their work! I will also be calling my agent at a later date for help with life insurance, but I am not ready to buy that just yet."

2015-09-20

"If there was a negative rating I would have selected it. The agents are scammers. Buyer beware. They are only interested in their commissions. They drive you to the products that provide the largest commissions and lie about the products. Watch out for the PA agents in particular. Watch out for overselling and triple check that your doctor is in network and make sure to get everything in writing. They will scam you!!!!!! We paid for insurance on 6/4/2015 and never received insurance cards! We ended up going with another company entirely."

2015-08-25

"The agent I spoke with was rude and hung up on me after I said I just wanted a quote! SEVERAL TIMES! I called the number back and they kept hanging up on me. Now I'm getting all kinds of spam from the email I put into their website. DO NOT GO WITH iWebQuotes!! "

Share iwebquotes_com's store rating

iwebquotes_com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iwebquotes_com is not a merchant member
iwebquotes_com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!