2013-09-13

"great customer service! fast shipping and quick pay! the pricing was also more than anywhere else could offer me"

2013-09-13

"Great service I give it a 10"

2013-09-13

"This place is amazing. Super fast and they keep the lines of communication flowing. I work for a company that has lots of iPhones and they do tend to break. The recycling place we used for the longest time did not pay out for broken device, so i looked for other avenues. That is when i found iPhone antidote and my boss has never been happier to have even that couple hundred dollars back in their budget. Thank you iPhone antidote."

2013-09-12

"This service was amazingly easy! I was able to sell my water damaged 64g iPhone 4S with no problem and was paid what I was quoted within just days! They sent me a pre posted Box to ship it out. They even gave me a pen and magnet to top it off!"

2013-09-12

"Sold my iPhone 4S to these guys and was highly skeptically first, but its no joke or scam. I emailed the company after shipping it out to make sure they were legit and they even personally responded to reassure me. By all means, if you want some cash for that old or even broken phone, this is the company to go through. Fair prices and swift service!"

2013-09-12

"I loved this website. I sold my used iPhone 4S and got the highest check out of any other company I found. They got me the check fast and easily. I love this website and would strongly suggest it to anybody. "

2013-09-12

"Great company that stands by its word. No hase process for turning iPhones in to cash"

2013-09-12

"I used iPhone antidote to sell my iPhone 4 right as the iPhone 5 became available. They gave me a great price. More importantly, the communicated with me the whole time, sent the check quickly and were very polite. I am planning on using them again soon!"

2013-09-10

"This was really a great service. I was pretty skeptical of a service that would give me $100 for a water damaged iPhone 4S, but that's exactly what they did! The money was deposited in my account in 3 days. I was about to throw out my iPhone, but instead I'm $100 richer. I would and have recommended this service to anybody!"

2013-09-08

"iPhone Antidote was great! I got more money for my iPhone than most online buyers offer, I received payment quickly, and their customer service department was great to me. I would definitely recommend using them."

2013-09-06

"This site is the best and great customer service and they give great offers"

2013-09-06

"By far the best site to sell your cell phone. I received the shipping box within 2 days and immediately upon mailing the phone in the prepaid label I recurred my funds via PayPal. Also I shared it on Facebook and they gave me an extra $10! What are you waiting for; sell your mobile device to iPhone Antidote! "

2013-09-05

"Super satisfied with Iphone Antidote! Will definitely be using them again!! :)

Absolute great experience! Iphone 5 got water damage at the river. I decided I needed to find a company to sell it to, came across iPhone Antidote & was so surprised at how fast and easy the transactions was. I checked out the site reviews on the web &everything came back positive! Glad I came across this company, if my iphone ever goes splish splash again I'm definitely using them again & I'm definitely spreading the word! Totally professional, quick responses to emails & quick cash! Thanks Iphone Antidote wish more businesses were just like you easy, quick, efficient & honest :)

2013-09-05

"Service was extremely fast...I sent off phone that morning, I swear I got the payment that same day. I was amazed!!! Great company. If I had the chance I will definitely be using them again!"

2013-09-05

"Awesome service. I had an iPhone that I didn't need anymore since I was upgrading and I found this website! They offered me a very reasonable price that I couldn't decline. What this meant was no eBay problems or extra fees to spend. I highly recommend this service!"

Share iPhone Antidote's store rating