Miscellaneous

Customer service: 9.55/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.22/10
2018-04-16

Highly Recommend InfoUSA

"Their service was excellent both during and after the sale. Their website is easy to navigate in creating your lists. And their price is very competitive. "

2018-04-16

InfoUSA mailing list

"Kelley and Ryan did an excellent job in filling our request. We will use them in the future and would recommend them to others.

Zena

2018-04-13

Quick and Reliable Service

"Ryan is amazing to work with - he's fast, accurate and knowledgeable. "

2018-04-12

Making my life easier!

"Thanks to Heather B and the staff at InfoUSA, i am able to research and pull the marketing lists i need quickly and painlessly. Heather has been a great rep who knows how to follow up and get things done. I appreciate it!
Jim J, VP of Mktg

Diane Westcott is amazing

"Diane contacted us to update our account, she filled me in, got me listed, spent time walking me through the product, and followed up a short while later to ensure I was satisfied. She is an asset to your company."

Excellent service

"Amanda was able identify, locate and deliver exactly what we needed in less than a day."

2018-04-11

Amber went above and beyond my request

"I'm very happy because I went online and set up my order and Amber noticed my order and emailed me some additional categories I missed that were related to my search. I ended up ordering the additional categories and therefore getting a more comprehensive list. I appreciate it. "

Helpful along the way

"This was my first experience into direct mail. I had a lot of questions, and Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions. We're already getting feedback that the lists are getting us the responses we want!"

Amazing Service

"Heather was our sales agent. She had the patience of Job with us as we worked through the process over a couple of weeks! She professionally answered all of our questions! Our experience was excellent from the first call!

Order number: 7202869
Invoice number: 10003333949
Order date: 4/10/2018

Give Back Wisconsin List

"Good customer service. Heather was very nice to work with and explained everything clearly. Enjoyed the added service for our label printing as well. Reasonably priced service"

2018-04-10

John McNamee

"John is awesome to work with. He has given our company A++++ customer support since day one. The turnaround time is always super fast and the leads John provides are top-notch! John is the best of the BEST! "

2018-04-10

Great Customer Service

"Our company placed an order 5 years ago and my rep was able to find my order and help me update it.
The data was emailed to me almost as soon as I got off the phone with him.

2018-04-07

Review Apr 2018

"I had a great experience with my coach, she is very helpful, gave great advise how better to use Info USA, and after a while offered a discount. She did follow up with me to find out if I am satisfied with my research results. Thank you. "

2018-04-05

Amber is Awesome

"Amber worked patiently to assist with with several edits, developing our mailing list. Thank you Amber!"

2018-04-05

Great company to work with!

"I needed to find a reputable company with a reliable source of information. I researched InfoUSA and they had great ratings! Kaylie helped me every step of the way and gave me great advice. I would definitely use them again for our mailer and brochure needs and highly recommend them!! Thanks Kaylie!!"

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.