Stores > InfoUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.1/10 9.1/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review InfoUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Amazing service

"Ryan was well informed not pushy and very attentive what a great employee. "

2017-11-15

Best Service EVER!

"I have been working exclusively with Kaylie Howell. Working with Kaylie is like working with a personal assistant. She is friendly, accurate, helpful, professional and on top of her job. Wish I can say that about all the companies I work with in my job. "

2017-11-14

Excellent

"Great rep, great experience, best products. "

2017-11-11

Great follow up!

"Fast response and accurate communication."

2017-11-10

Quality, quick, & professional service

"Working with InfoUSA, and in particular Kristen, has been easy, professional, and thorough. Would recommend to any other companies/individuals!"

Great experience

"It was a pleasure working with InfoUSA. We got the data we needed extremely fast and are impressed with the quality. "

Helpful Expert

"Josh was quite knowledgeable and helpful."

2017-11-09

Emily was great, and very knowledgeable

"Emily did an excellent job working with me to help segment the exact target market i was looking for. She was quick moving, incredibly knowledgable, and understanding of what I was looking to accomplish. While I have not yet used the data, I was comfortable purchasing it due to the fact that Emily was able to verify many of the records' viability through the various QA systems they have in place."

2017-11-08

Highest Recommendation for the services of Kelly Hine of InfoUSA

"I rate my experience of working with Account Manager, InfoUSA/SalesGenie Kelly Hine with 5-stars, denoting EXCELLENT!! I have ordered a number of specialized Church Lists from Kelly over several years. On each occasion, Kelly has been prompt and responsive to my requests. Should a special need come up for your organization, I highly recommend InfoUSA and Account Manager Kelly Hine :)"

2017-11-08

Printcraft List purchase - Lindsey Brown

"Lindsey is always a pleasure to work with. She's Patient, helpful & pleasent"

2017-11-07

Gina Is Awesome!

"I went to your website last night and created a database but was not sure that it was exactly what I needed. Gina called me this morning and helped me through this process. She searched several times and created the perfect list that I need for my business.

She is a real superstar with databases and my list is perfect. This level of service that she has provided today has not gone unnoticed. I want you to know that she has exhibited a rare professionalism, quick response time and technical abilities that are very much appreciated in a world where customer service is almost gone.

Thank You So Much For All Your Help Gina, You Totally Rock!

2017-11-06

Reasonably Priced with a Great Account Rep

"We have previously worked with Jennifer at InfoUSA and she has always been quick in her reply and responsive to any questions. We look forward to continue working with both Jennifer and InfoUSA in the future."

2017-11-02

Excellent follow through and feedback!

"Bob was very helpful with a difficult client. He didn't hesitate to change the specifics when asked and the criteria when asked. He was always positive and supportive. I will certainly be using Bob again unless of course he is promoted! :o) "

2017-11-01

Exemplary support

"Greg and Channa in the support team at InfoUsa did a great job helping me. Answered my questions quickly and resolved my problem proactively in their follow up call. Even though I caused the error in my original order they supported me and made things right to my advantage - that's what great support is! "

2017-10-31

Small list order with great customer service

"I recently had a small list order for only 450 names, but it had multiple parameters. Geena was so responsive and did everything she could to satisfy all the questions that came up in a very timely manner. There were several twists that came up and she went out of her way to make sure the lists we had met my customer's needs. This was not a big dollar amount for InfoUSA, but I felt like my order was treated as though it was the most important job she had. Geena is without a doubt one of the best Customer Service reps I have worked with in a long time. I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again."

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.