9-5
    info@imageprointernational.com

• checkmark icon COD

2014-12-12

"Best service on the east coast, those guys don't just give you the lowest price but go the extra mile to serve you. Congrats to the Image Pro Team, you rock !!!!"

2014-12-12

"Thanks to frederic we got our new printer in time for the holidays, great service !"

2014-10-06

"Thieves, cheaters and the worst company to deal with! Robbed us of $5K and do not have the decency to answer back the calls.

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS PATHETIC GUY FREDRIC. Most indecent characterless american we ever came across.

He first messed up our order. Made us lose business with our client. Gave us months of mental torture. And till now has not replied our emails or our calls.

He has the audacity to ask us to rate him. LOL.

2013-10-18

"I was in a crunch looking for event folders at the last minute because I had no clue the only supplier in Atlanta bellied up. I called and was assisted and received the pkg with 3 days to spare.... Couldn't have done it without them!"

2013-09-03

"I am a new entrepreneur who currently holds a 9 to 5 job.
Image Pro International saved my new company during a tough time. I had received an damaged Epson 4880 from UPS after paying a lot of money for special handling. They were very quick in getting to me and even accommodated my tough schedule. They brought a technician after 5PM and fixed my machine that same day! Great service and very professional staff at the office! (Thanks Adriana)

2013-06-21

"Adriana is a very helpful and customer service oriented employee. She guided me through my purchase and made it as easy as possible providing me with all of the information necessary and working with me every step of the way. I look forward to working with her again."

2013-05-15

"Adriana is always helpful and responds to our e-mails promptly! She is the best, great customer service! Thanks for all you do!

-Stephanie and Malia
-Got Smiles Photo Booth, LLC

2013-04-25

"Working with Adriana and Maddie is fantastic! They were always prompt and courteous and helped me understand the differences between the two printers that I was trying to decide between. They shared operational costs for each printer and were unbiased in their approach. I truly appreciated their consultative approach and desire to help me find the right printer for the job at hand. I would refer them to anyone with a clean conscience. Thank you Adriana and Maddie. I'll be back for all future printer and paper purchases!"

2013-03-29

"In the past, ImagePro has provided our business with great and quick service. I recommend them for all business needs associated with printers and everything else they sell."

2013-03-13

"Service was very personalize and professional from Ms Martinez. One of the things that I liked was that they gave me the best options, price and recommendations for the product I was interested in, which I bought a week after. "

2012-12-16

"Quick delivery. Great prices. No problems."

2012-10-23

"Great prices and good service, thanks~"

2012-09-05

"Kudos to Image Pro and special thanks to Ms. Janette who gave outstanding customer service and worked diligently with us in getting invoices understood. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

T Mickey

2012-08-23

"Great items for a great price - fast shipping. Thanks Ruth"

2012-08-23

"The price was good, but I ordered two of the product and only received one. When I emailed and inquired about they second one, I got a prompt response. But I still haven't received the second product within my order and it's been over a week since I ordered it."

Share imageprointernational.com's store rating