805-409-4700
    805-409-4722
    cs@iMarineUSA.com
    805-409-4700

2017-11-13

Poor service and customer relations

"Purchased a product (phones) and opened them, realized wrong color, and was told to return them to a New Jersey address. After purchase and delivery of the correct colored product, I was then told the return could not be accepted because it was opened (plastic packaging was opened, product never used). I owned up to the error and said my fault, I will re-sell on my own and they said they would sent them back to me. They did not arrive as they sent them back to their home office (CA) by mistake. Confusion reigned as they were not sure what they were going to do. I (the customer) had to contact them, on more than one occasion, and inquire as to what was happening. I finally emailed them that the best "customer relations" thing to do at this point was to just process a refund ($192). After no word I contacted them again and was told they would be re-sent to me. Received them. POOR Customer relations! The best thing they have going for them is the very nice gal who answers the phone and tried, very hard, to help me. "

2016-11-21

good

"you company provide good services."

2014-08-31

"I had an issue with iMarine not responding to my emails initially. Eventually responded and very helpful, so I am revising my review with a positive feedback."

2013-03-14

"Great price, fast delivery and friendly help over the phone. What more could you ask for."

2013-03-13

"The item I ordered was as advertised and was promptly shipped to my address. I recommend this company for the prices of their goods and their expedient delivery."

2013-03-08

"Hi, I hav ejust orderar one item, a smart sensor from Airmar. The item was shipped as expected, got unfortunatellty held in Swedish customs, cost me another 100 USD...
Mai lcorrespondasn before purchase was good! Good, clear, fast and pleasant response from professional personel!

2013-03-08

"Good Service, Great Customer Service"

Helpful Cool (1)

2013-03-05

"Great experience, changed my initial order and it was no problem for them.

2013-02-27

"great service, product price was lower than anybody else and shipment costs were also low. got the shipment in 2 days from my order. "

2013-02-26

"Had a question about product and made a call. Customer service rep was OUTSTANDING! Found the answer and followed my order through the process and out the door. Speedy delivery as well. Have already made another order and have told my outdoor enthusiast friends about this company. Glad I found them!"

2013-02-24

"great company with a lot of variaty, great price and customer service!!
Suzane was awesome to work with!
Juan Carlos

2013-02-22

"They shipped our inflatable PFD/ Safety harness as promised on time. Good experience.
Harold Ochstein
Miami, FL

2013-02-22

"I ordered a transducer that had multiple configurations available. I selected the one I needed and placed theorder. I got an e-mail from iMarine within a half an hour making sure I had selected the right part # for my fish finder. After verifying the part was correct I got an e-mail with the staff there saying the part had been ordered and would ship that day. I later got another e-mail with the tracking information and yet another when part was delivered. Great personal service you don't get everywhere. Note: the first few e-mail were from a member of their staff not a computer generated e-mail. Thanks for the great service and free shipping on my new transducer!!"

2013-02-19

"Shortly after I placed my order over the internet, a very nice young lady from the company called me to confirm that the part that I ordered was exactly what I needed for my specific application. I thought that was just great! The order shipped very quickly, and was exactly what I needed. I also thought the price was very fair. Thanks! I'll be ordering from you again. "

2013-02-12

"Parfait matériel excellent .
Avec toute mes recommandations
bon business .
Bonne relations commerciale avec Suzanne Sherwood.

Share iMarine USA's store rating