Stores > iKeyless
  • iKeyless

Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.
      877-445-3953
      support@ikeyless.com
      877-445-3953

Voice your opinion! Review iKeyless by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

Not OEM as advertised

"Remote door opener arrived in envelope with no instructions on programming , remote was not OEM as stated on website, could have bought 4 of these knockoffs at the price charged by ikeyless. Remote case would not snap closed completely due to bad trimming of the inner seal , case is made from very cheap plastic. A little wetness such as rain and this things done, it will not completely seal. Hole for keyring is even misaligned when the two sides are snapped together, the inner case was full of dust and debris . Probably from the garage floor where these things had to have been assembled. If you want a cheap one pay $15.00 not $65.00 as I did. "

2017-05-19

Keyless, clueless

"Maybe this review will save people from problems, mostly caused by misinformation on the internet and from this company. Please allow a few suggestions:
1. Avoid using an internet search engine, or youtube to try to learn how to self program your transponder. Use your owners manual - if you do not have one, usually they are online, and most manuals have the procedure (you need 2 programmed keys, and one blank - mine took about 20 seconds, although this was after hours of doing it wrong, and finding the correct information).
2. The transponder key blank can be cut on any type of key-cutter - despite every key expert saying it must be done on a special transponder key cutter, mine was done for $1.20 at a hardware store.
3. Most of the information on the internet about transponder keys is wrong, and misleading, and it seems there are many employed in auto key making that are either deceptive or lairs. There is an absurd amount of profit made by these companies, for what should be a relatively cheap and easy job.
Notice that ikeyless advertises the programming information will come with the key. Upon opening the ikeyless package the paper states, "the keys must be programmed using diagnostic equipment that is connected to your vehicle". This is confusing, as you need not connect anything, it is built in, and no further instruction is given.
Numerous sources, including two locksmiths, claimed the key on a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage must be obtained from a dealership.
ikeyless claims dealerships program the keys free (this is misleading, and if you have the keys it is very likely you can program it yourself).
In conclusion: Buy the key from ikeyless. Have the blank copied on a regular key copier. Program the key using your owners manual.

2016-11-21

Great, Fast and Reliable Service!!!

"I ordered a replacement key for my Buick LaCross and I was VERY happy with the service I received! Ordering the correct key online was very simple and the follow up service from Ben and his team was very prompt and professional. Also, I couldn't believe how quickly they shipped the key out to me. I ordered the key late one night and literally two days later it was in my mailbox. I highly recommend iKeyless to anyone that needs to replace their keys and don't wish to pay the crazy amount they want to charge you at a dealership."

2016-10-26

If the key fits....turn it!

"I am extremely happy with my Equinox replacement key that I ordered (#739750) from Ben Journey and iKeyless. It came within a few days and I found a local locksmith who cut the key for $50.00.The local Chevy dealer explained to me how to sync the key in the ignition and it took 30 seconds and it worked like a charm. I am a happy camper. Now, if I can only remember where I put the keys....oh! there they are! All kidding aside...great product, fast, easy ordering, quick delivery, and easy installation..AND I saved a lot of $$ over dealer cost."

2016-09-17

Above and beyond expectations!

"Hello my name is Nora and I just wanted to let you know how satisfied I am with my order and Ben Journey! I was a bit skeptical but now I will definitely recommend iKeyless! In fact the entire customer service was great! You guys went above and beyond!

Sincerely,

Nora H. a very satisfied customer from Amarillo, Texas

2016-08-30

False advertisement with dishonest practiced: Work with someone else!

"Attempted to get a keyless entry replacement for my Subaru with these guys and found one that was smaller than the others I was seeing, so I ordered it. It came, was the wrong one, and the instructions were far more complex than initially indicated.

I called, they informed me it was a "clone", and that I could return it, though I'd have to pay for shipping despite the fact that it wasn't what I'd ordered.

Fast forward three weeks and numerous unreturned calls and email, they agreed to pay for shipping back. Then when I checked my card refund, they deducted the shipping costs from my refund, telling me they wouldn't refund the amount I was legally entitled to because it "wasn't defective". Eventually I had to dispute the transaction with my credit card company to get the refund I was entitled to back.

Long and short: falsely advertised product, lied about return costs, and attempted to surreptitiously steal from my refund without informing me. Recommendation: AVOID WORKING WITH THESE PEOPLE.

2016-08-29

Extremely Pleased!!!

"My order came in nicely packed. Was able to take it out and get it hooked up right away with no problems. Also happy to receive an email from Ben, too check and see if I was happy with the product."

2016-08-26

"I thought the service provided to me both online and shipping was nice. My product was shipped the date and the amount of time said online. Ben also provided a nice refund offer. The product also works well for my car, especially because of the heavy load I have to carry each day for school. Thank you for your services."

2016-08-26

What I Hoped For

"Received my remote quicker than I thought. It was exactly what I hoped I was going to get. Works perfect!"

2016-05-29

Still waiting for my key!

"I was told my key was on its way within 5 days! Great! No! After 10 days I looked at tracking. It hadn't left the facility! I called and they said it was back ordered, even though I was told it had shipped! I was told then it shouldn't be back ordered more than 2 weeks, so after 3 weeks I was told still on back order and would give me a discount. In 4 days I received message it came in and was on the way. After 5 days I called and it still hadn't shipped even though I was told it had. I am not sure if it will come in. It seems I am getting run around. I did say "yes" I still want it, but should it take this long!
This is poor customer service!!!

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“At the time this order was placed, the customer was immediately notified of the back order situation. Our customer service team apologized for the back order, and offered to either cancel and refund the order immediately, or apply a 15% discount if the customer would be willing to wait for the item to arrive. This customer chose to accept the 15% discount. The discount was applied, and the item was shipped to the customer the same day it arrived in our office. We're extremely sorry this situation caused any frustration. Our goal is to remain transparent at all times, and offer the best online experience possible. If anyone has issues or concerns please contact our customer service team directly, and you will immediately recognize just how important you are to us.

Mike L
Customer Service Manager
(877) 445-3953
mikel@ikeyless.com”

2016-05-24

Shell replacement needed modification

"I bought a shell replacement for my wife's 2000 Cadillac keyfob. I had to take my Dremel tool and grind out some interfering projections before it would mate properly. It still took two pairs of pliers to close, it was such a tight fit. Other than that, the order was shipped quickly and the price was reasonable. My wife is pleased that she has a neat, new keyfob that won't open easily and dump the battery while in her purse. We were fortunate that the guts still worked and all that was needed was a new shell."

2016-03-09

iKeyless keeps my wife safer

"My wife and I got a pre-owned car for my wife to drive. This 2012 Nissan only came with a regular key with no remote for the door locks. I bought the iKeyless fob for our make and model car on a Tuesday. I already had a Saturday appointment at my dealership, so I was VERY happy that it arrived the Friday before, The local dealership programmed it and it works GREAT! Thanks to Sarah and the iKeyless team! "

2016-03-07

Happy Customer

"I ordered a remote on Feb 01 and received it on Feb 04. When I tried to program it I ran into a problem so I contacted iKeyless and talked to service rep Sarah. We discussed the problem and she immediately took action to resolve the problem. She e-mailed me later that day and advised me of the actions taken to resolve the problem. The action worked.
I'm impressed with iKeyless and their representatives, they are an upfront company that puts the customer first. How refreshing.

2016-03-04

Happy with service

"I am very happy with the service that I received from iKeyless. The key I ordered was of good quality and shipped very quickly. Sarah was very helpful. I will use this company again if needed."

2016-03-01

Great Service!

"I purchased two key fobs for a 2010 Town Car. The products provided were identical to my factory fobs, were promptly shipped, and arrived ahead of schedule. The instructions were very clear and programming was achieved on first try. I am a very satisfied customer! Thanks Amanda!

Howard Yarbrough

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.