iherb.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.28/10
Customer service: 9.26/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.32/10

GET 5% OFF FROM ORDER + 5% OFF NEXT ORDER! USE COUPON CODE PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

GET 10% OFF ALL ORDER COUPON JOR1321

"I highly recommend iHerb. Fast delivery, good pricing and good quality products. I have been using iHerb for years and I love their selection of supplement at great prices. They have an incredible selection of natural cosmetics, organic products and very fast delivery. Save 5% Off Your Order and 5% Off Next Order Coupon JOR1321 during Checkout. https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=JOR1321 ""

GOOD CHOICES, OVERALL FAIR PRICES, & FREE SHIPPING

"For the past few years I've bought my vitamins, herbal supplements, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and organic cacao powder from here. The products are fresh and securely packed in a sturdy cardboard box."

SAVE 10% OFF ALL ORDER COUPON JOR1321

""I highly recommend iHerb. Fast delivery, good pricing and good quality products. I have been using iHerb for years and I love their selection of supplement at great prices. They have an incredible selection of natural cosmetics, organic products and very fast delivery.

2018-07-19

GREAT PRODUCTS, DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Their website is easy to traverse, product selection is great, prices reasonable and love the free shipping!
Customer service is also very good.

Excellent

"The quality product selection is great and each product has full ingredients and information listed in an easy to find and view manner. Excellent!"

great prices

"We recently completed our first order with iherb based on a recommendation from a friend. We found the website to be very user friendly and the prices are significantly less than our local health food store. Our items arrived quickly. With the additional benefit of free shipping we'll be making our purchases from iherb from now on."

Iherb

"Great iherb and good products!!"

EXCELLENT

"GREAT SOURCE FOR ORGANIC AND OTHER PRODUCTS."

2018-07-17

Convenience!

"It's easy and convenient and only the best quality of items are offered and guaranteed. Always feel iHerb to use this convenience!"

2018-07-15

Excellent Service!

"I have ordered from iHerb several times before and have had excellent service each time. I love iHerb. It is so much easier to view everything I am interested in and compare items. They always have what I need and always options and great prices. It is a great place to not only shop but learn about new items. Excellent product, price and delivery!"

2018-07-12

Very irresponsible!

"They do not want to give me a refund even though I never received my item. Not trustworthy! They do not take responsibility once they ship it out, which is very risky!"

2018-07-09

My order 504933549

"Made an order in this store. When I received the parcel, I saw that one of the goods was badly damaged. I contacted the support team. They very long solved this problem and as a result gave 10% return from cost of the goods. This is very small for a severely damaged product. I do not recommend buying in this store"

2018-07-04

Excellent Product, Price and Delivery!

"Excellent Product, Price and Delivery! For the past few years I've bought my vitamins, herbal supplements and more. I am very happy with the product, the price and the service.

2018-07-04

Refusal to Cancel

"They simply refuse to cancel my account!! It is unbelievable. They will only deactivate so that you can easily reactivate. I spent a week of effort and in the end, they simply refused saying we cannot cancel your account!! That is unacceptable and I have never heard of an internet company refusing to cancel an account (in recent times). They have awful customer service."

Share iHerb.com's store rating