Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.

Get 10% off your order with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off or free international shipping, depending on the items you order!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

Great products, reasonably priced

"I am extremely satisfied each time I order from iHerb. Their prices are competitive. If I have a problem with an order, they fix it promptly. And their products are wonderful. I often order gluten free items and am glad they stock them and will even let me know as soon as an item that was out is ready. I even love the way they package the items in heavy boxes and wrap my items so they aren't damaged when I receive them. I am pleased with iHerb and will continue to order from them."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

Awesome

"Extremely satisfied with iHerb. Will order again. The website is super easy to navigate, delivery is quick and the packaging is impeccable. Prices are among the best too. Have been using them for several years now."

2017-12-03

"I purchase through Iherb on a monthly basis and always have a good experience. The ordering process is very easy and my products come very timely. Have never had a problem with my order or quality of products."

2017-12-03

Best prices on the web, quality products, fast delivery

"From my 1st order placed with iherb I've been impressed with the service. The customer service department is definitely on point and I've never been disappointed. To top it off my last order contained free full size gifts that I was totally unaware were gifts. I found out while on hold, attempting to inform them that they sent me items I did not order. Imagine my surprise when I found the gift note at the bottom of the box. Just as I appreciate iHerb, they have definitely let me know they appreciate my business. As long as they continue to do business as usual, I will always be a iHerb customer. Thank you iHerb!"

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. Overall, we love iHerb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

Excellent!

"I have been so thankful for iHerb for the savings that have been passed on to me especially since the economy has been uncertain. I feel at least I can keep my personal health in great upkeep without having to cut corners on my health.
I find that to place orders are easy and the past list of orders are available to view so not to forget things that I regularly use. The delivery is quick and to my door. You just can't ask for anything more! Thank you again iHerb

2017-12-02

Scam

"Charged me twice for one item I asked for a refund then refunded me and charged me again just a freaking scam don’t risk losing your money here for a site to have more bad reviews then good don’t take a chance I should of looked up the reviews first for this site then I wouldn’t of bought anything wont be buy anything else from here "

Reputable

"I have never had a problem in the many years I have used iHerb. I have only praise for them, every order confirms the excellent service their customers would expect. I wish everyone would hold to such a high standard."

2017-11-21

"I can always count on Iherb to give me the best service and price. I enjoy the free shipping as well. Thanks."

Get 10% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

Get 10% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-11-10

highly recommended

"I order online a variety of products on each order. I am always satisfied with their products whether I order vitamins, supplements, hand soap or gluten free foods. The order is always correctly shipped within hours. I usually have my order the next day."

2017-11-10

all pros

"Always a good experience with iHerb. Delivery is quick & prices are great. Doesn't get any better!"

2017-11-09

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!