Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2015-06-17

"We ordered from igear 3 weeks ago. Our account has been charged and we have no merchandise . We have emailed and no response. I would not recommend this company. I wouldn't want somebody else to have this happen to them."

2015-04-22

"Buyer Beware

They will not return emails and they do not have a phone number. Spend your money elsewhere.

2015-04-14

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I RETURNED A FAULTY PRODUCT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND.

THEY WILL NOT RESPOND.

UPDATE: 5.12.15 I still have not received a refund or have heard back from anyone. I email daily. Thieves...

2015-02-05

"If I could give them 0 stars I would! By far the WORST seller out there. I got a BROKEN product. They refuse to reply to my 15 emails (from over a month of trying to contact them)! I got ONE response demanding a photo of the broken product before they would instruct me on my next steps. I sent the photo and got NO RESPONSE! I have sent it back anyway but I am sure they will never give me my money back. I am so mad I could scream. I even told them I would rate them poorly if they didn't provide SOME customer service. Still nothing. They don't deserve your business. RUN.

**UPDATE - iGear refunded me finally. I wrote 20-30 customer service emails (none of which they bothered to answer), reviewed their service on this website and then linked them to the review in an email, returned the product with a letter, AND filed a complaint with the BBB. Yesterday I finally got a message saying I was being refunded. About time...but at least they did SOMETHING. I am appalled by the lack of customer service, but in the end they DID refund me which is all I really wanted (still waiting for payment to come back through but I have faith). I can't recommend them, but I won't bash them any further.

2014-12-17

"Ordered an keyboard for an ipad received a confirmation of the order a few days later received a message it was shipped still no product. NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO ONE REPLIED TO MY EMAILS DONT ORDER from this company!"

2014-12-11

"Placed a order with them for iPhone cables and connectors on a Black Friday sale ordered Nov 23 got a email saying shipped on Nov 27 three weeks and I still haven't seen them tried emailing twice to ask for tracking # no response but my cc was charged called pay pal to help get tracking # and I instantly get a email from igear usa dying order refunded no explanation at all .. Wth now have to try to render with someone else and try to get before Xmas "

2014-12-10

"Horrible service. They do not respond to custoner service inquires. Device took 1 month to arrive. Device did not work. I would not ever recommend them. "

2014-11-26

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased lightning cables for my iPhones and iPad. I thought I was getting a great deal on braided cables. Ha, I found out first hand why they are so cheap. First after placing the order, I had to wait about 3 weeks until I got the cables. The packaging has Oriental writing on it, most likely Chinese. Second, not even a week after receiving the cables they starting charging off and on and I had to move the cable around for it to charge. Lastly, 2 of the 3 cables, the lightning tab on the end broke, luckily it did not break off inside my phone or pad. I am VERY disappointed at this company and the customer service I have received. If I could rate them less than a 1 star I would but 1 is the lowest so that is what they get!"

2014-11-22

"Perhaps the most unprofessional company I have ever experienced-- both in product quality and customer service.

My first purchase from them was a product that failed after about 1 week. I inquired but got absolutely no response. Stupid me thought it might just be a one off situation so I ordered the same product again. Again, after a week the product failed. Now I wrote again and again and got absolutely no response. They had my money so the hell with me---there are other suckers.

Now that I see other reviews, I realize that I am not alone and only hope I can deter even one person from wasting their time and money. I also realize that their stuff is shipped directly from overseas.

2014-10-10

"OMG! I am so frustrated with iGear USA that I decided to look at their ratings and I am seeing that others have had the same experience. I placed an order on 9/20/14 then I emailed them on 10/2 and on 10/10/14 regarding this order because it was not shipped. It has been 3 weeks and I have no phone case and no response from them!! They are awful!

2014-09-22

"I bought a 30-pin adaptor cable and a 30-pin adaptor cable with audio and neither work. This is junk. Don't buy anything from them! I sent an email and never got any response."

2014-07-22

"I received a confirmation email on 7/6 saying the order had shipped. As of 7/22/14 it hadnt arrived. Sent an email to their customer service several days ago and heard no response. I also sent a chat but it was after hours. I'm going to call my credit card company to despute the charge. "

2012-01-04

"I ordered a mophie power pack from igear usa and it didn't work at all!! Their products are cheap knock-offs/counterfeit. Do not buy from them."

2011-11-07

"I WILL NEVER order from this site again. Spent $100 on a case for my iPhone 4 and received someone else's $25 order .Completely screwed up my order. Tried calling numerous times .Phone number is pointless and never got a response . Pretty disappointed with their so called customer service. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. YOU WILL GET ROBBED !!!!! NO JOKE ..TRUST ME
IGEARUSA. SUCKS

2011-09-19

"I ordered the windshield car mount fo the iPad 2. It was not much money, only $22 but this thing is absolute crap. I'm not bothered about the money but after emailing them and telling them , I get the jump through hoops reply. I really can't be bothered amd they have lost a customer. They are selling cheap crappy products, so be aware. "

Share iGear USA's store rating