Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Horrible service

"This was my first time purchasing from this company and I will NEVER order from them again. I ordered 2 identical computers and one of them had issues from the moment it was hooked up. The screen would freeze, would go black and then I couldn't even log on. I didn't even receive all the items that I was supposed to. I was shorted a gaming keyboard and a mouse. I called about it and was told those items were on backorder but I was never notified of that. I was told I'd receive those items within a week. I never received them. When I called tech support about the issues I was having with one computer, I was told I'd receive a shipping label within one hour via email so I could return it to be repaired. I waited a week and never received it. It got so frustrating with the company and customer service not following through that I just told them I was sending everything back for a full refund. I asked for a return shipping label since it was being sent back due to being defective. I was told by customer service and a manager that I would have to pay for shipping, that they only sent return labels if you were sending something back to be repaired. Not only did I not have a computer, I'm now out 250.00 I had to pay to ship it back. I contacted iBuy to confirm they would send an email to the company I had gotten credit through and they said they would email the company within 48 hours informing them the equipment had been sent back. I called Jan. 8th and I did a followup with the company today, Jan.16th, to make sure they had received the email. They told me they had received no information from iBuy. So now I'm once again on hold trying to get this cleared up before it affects my credit score. This company is horrible, the customer service and follow through is horrible. I'd never order from iBuy again, even if it only cost 20.00. If I'm ever asked, I'd tell everyone to not order from iBuy and to go with a different company. Worst experience with a company ever!"

2018-01-08

Great Speedy Information, Fast Service

"Very Nice, Customer Service Handled my issues within 30 minutes! Thanks Ibuypower :)"

2018-01-06

Awesome patient and understanding

" Christopher D was well spoken very patient and extremely professional I was delighted that Christopher help me out with my issues I thought I was going to have a headache because I’m not computer savvy Instead he was very patient and all-around awesome it is my pleasure to have purchased a PC from mobile power "

2018-01-05

LUV IT!

"Fast service, excellent assembly work. Would buy again!"

2018-01-03

Great support

"Was super helpful, walked me through the process to file for my warranty claim and went above and beyond to make sure I had all th information I needed! Great customer Service!!!"

2018-01-02

Disappointed isn't even the beginning

"My son had saved his money and after his birthday, we ordered the PC in July. He has barely spent time on it because it doesn't work! We even paid $60 to send it back and have repaired. Every time he goes to game, it either freezes, goes to a black screen, or you can hear the sound and can't see a picture. VERY frustrated about it and disappointing for my son to have spent his own money that he saved."

2018-01-02

Issues still not resolved

"Order was not received when promised.
No plug was put in box, still have not received plug and computer was ordered 11/29/2017.
The game that was given to me via intel had a code that was incorrect and still have not been able to get it.
Ibuypower has done nothing despite multiple requests and insanely long wait times on hold.

2018-01-01

Simply horrible experience

"I had ordered two computers and they only sent one. I have called several times and been put on hold for over twenty minutes each time, one time they simply hung up on me, and they did not pick up the phone after putting me on hold. I called asked to talk to the manager and guess what I was put on hold for over you guessed it twenty minutes again, the manager never picked up or called me back. I was told they would be delivered on December 16th, it is now January 2nd and no resolution. They still have not called me back to offer some explanation as to what is going on. I would give them a zero, but that is not an option. Needless to say I will never buy from this company again and I will tell all my family and friends what a horrible experience I have had with this company. If you order from them good luck!!!!"

Poorly installed

"WiFi card installed in the wrong slot on the motherboard. None of the fans were connected to the fan controller or motherboard. One connector had the pin completely out of the plug. "

Poorly built computer!!!

"I spent nearly $2000 on a top-of-the line Snowblind PC from iBuypower. Not only did the computer arrive a week late, it was in such poor condition that I had to send it back for repairs!! Some of the issues included, a faulty graphics card, a dirty case (inside the PC), a non-working LCD video side panel (that will need to be replaced), faulty headphones and no user manual!! (RMA # 360-488)

I called and finally got through to tech support (I got hung up on twice before actually talking to someone) and they were helpful in setting up the re-shipment, however when they transferred me to a supervisor in customer support about getting some small recompense for all of the hassle, he basically said "sorry, nothing I can do - too bad for you!" My life and business will be negativity impacted while I wait the two weeks for them to fix all the problems.

In summation, my experience with iBuypower was a poorly built computer, poor customer service, long wait times for builds, and customer service managers who act like they don't give a ****!

Terrible customer service

"First they tell me they don't accept international credit card 6 days after i submit my order, and my bill says I had already paid the money. Then it takes me days to reach a customer service, I mean I am still trying to."

2017-12-23

IBuyPower no better than Alienware

"IBuyPower forgot to put a windows serial on my unit and then proceeded to tell me when i contacted customer service that I wouldn't receive one for 1-2 weeks in the mail. Also, when I eventually managed to get a serial from them via an email, they downgraded me from Windows Pro to Windows home and refused to refund the difference. The other complaint I have is the charger constantly falls out of the charging port on the laptop. This is the LAST computer I will ever buy from them."

2017-12-23

iBuyPower

"I had a great experience with them, my PC came in perfect condition and couldnt be better. Works like a charm"

2017-12-18

Great service and a great computer.

" I bought a gaming computer from IBUYPOWER.COM less than a year ago. When I had a problem with the display, I immediately returned the unit. It was repaired and all necessary parts were replaced without any fuss. The computer was returned to me overnight (California to New York). It is working perfectly. I could not be more pleased, both with the original sale and with the great service provided by this reputable company,"

2017-12-18

Disappointed

"I have successfully purchased from IBuy in the past - when they were a new, up and coming business and eager to please. However, this experience has been drastically different. I purchased online under-the-gun of a countdown clock that expired at the conclusion of “their” cut-off period for guranteed Christmas delivery. I received a couple of follow-up emails with status reports - and upon receipt I followed up with calls to ensure the progress and delivery date. (Because shame on me if I didn’t remain dillegent this time of year).
Each time I was assured that all was well and progressing according to schedule. “No worries” you got your order in wit “2+ hours to spare” - followed with a conspiratorial chuckle. So when no emails arrived for a few days - I once again called customer service and once again was left hanging on the line for 30 minutes - with an automated robot telling me I was next in the que. Finally a person - only to be told that suddenly the cutoff for Christmas delivery was Dec 1st & that they had no idea that there was a countdown clock on another date. Sorry - would you like to cancel your order for your little boy’s Christmas present 7 days before Christmas? Another 25 mins on hold for a supervisor after the line-employee insolently said “sure you can talk to my supervisor - but EXPECT the same answer. It’s just the way it is.”
Of course the supervisor said he was sorry - no there was nothing he could do - and gee how did that countdown clock on cyber monday get on their website?? Sorry - we have no idea how long after Christmas it will be until it’s delivered. Sorry - if you decide to return it you will be responsible for shipping costs - Sorry your son won’t have his Christmas
present Christmas morning - but sorry there is nothing I can do - WOULD YOU LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER NOW??? Terrible company - Terrible customer service - Unreliable - Bait and Switch - BUYER BEWARE! Never again.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,490 merchant members.