Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

low quality desktop

"I bought a Intel Z370 i5 Launch Special gaming desktop (order #3CC6SI) on Oct 21,it through their processes: PARTS GATHERING, ASSEMBLY,QUALITY CONTROL,BURN IN,PACKAGING, SHIPPED & TRACKED.
and I received the desktop more than two weeks later on Nov 8. and they got defect! no power cord enclosed. there is one 256GB SSD, but the 1TB hard drive is not connected and floating inside the machine! contact ibuypower customer service since Nov 10 by email and from my account in their website go no response so far.
bad quality control and bad customer service. with their so many step of testing and this could happen - many thing can happened to the laptop/desktop they sell.

2017-11-10

Happy

"I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase on IBuypower and would like to recommend that website for anyone that don't mind the wait. They have sale throughout the year that are very nice and i can assure you for none tech savvy like myself it is the best service out there. Building a pc yourself is cool but it is not the only way. The customer service was super nice and helpful and they answered my questions super quick. "

2017-11-08

Great

"I've read reviews and always was a bit skeptical when it came to buying custom PCs. iBuyPower was amazing every step of the process. I will be buying from them again. "

2017-11-07

Good support

"He told me what to do and I was able to fix my computer. His name was lark."

2017-11-07

Pc

"The pc looks great and very organized looking through the see through glass, but behind the other panel, it was a mess. Cables forces in bending the cover. Parts not fitted in the slots. The pc, once powered up seemed sluggish for how powerful it is. Mouse and key board sluggish and slow response time. Not sure what that is about. Over all not satisfied with the pc yet. Had bigger expectations considering how much it cost me. Customer service was great. I was talking with Andrea and she was very helpful with everything I asked and had amazing response time. Thank you Andrea for that "

2017-11-06

Awesome experience

"Andrea Castillo, my customer service rep, was simply amazing. I was told two different things from two different workers, and she went out of her way to make it right and it was simply amazing. Even with me being a pest about my order and how fast you guys could get it to me, she never once got annoyed nor upset. Because of her I have already referred two friends to iBUYPOWER, and myself will definitely be coming to this company for future purchases because of Andrea. "

2017-11-06

Fantastic Company, Good Products, Great People

"Got my built-to-order desktop here and satisfied with the outcome. Great machine. The customer service rep that handled my order was amazing. His name is Yeoj, and the dude was awesome. Highly recommend iBUYPOWER and Yeoj."

2017-11-03

Lark Meyers Is The Man! Excellent Tech Support

"Of course windows 10 update happens and all of a sudden I'm missing some drivers.
Quick email to tech support I buy Power. Very quick response from Lark Meyers and a solution even quicker. Cant go wrong there..

Thanks again for the excellent customer service.

Dana Pretzer

2017-11-01

Excellent Tech Customer Service

"I recently purchased an iBuyPower desktop computer from Best Buy. When it arrived there was no Windows activation sticker on the tower or on any of the included paperwork. After several very frustrating calls to the Best Buy Geek Squad, (where I was told they could not help me and I would have to purchase a new product key), I reached out to iBuyPower tech support. I received a quick response from (Brad G) who helped me with my problem. Brad was very understanding and I am so grateful for his help in solving my problem. I have purchased several computers from iBuyPower and have always been 100% satisfied with the product. Now I can add excellent customer service to the list when I recommend iBuyPower to friends and family. Thank you!"

2017-10-31

Great Service

"Had an issue with a IBP wallpaper being deleted after a windows update but it was solved very quickly by Lark Myers. Extremely satisfied.

2017-10-30

Love my laptop good price and great service(unlike what I have heard)

"I received my MSI laptop and could not be happier Jeff Van was a very awesome customer service member answering every question and tolerating a very excited and impatient type of customer me. I will be buying again!"

2017-10-30

BB931 Appears to be a very solid product.

"Product itself seems very solid in terms of performance and is very quiet. Surprisingly quiet. The LED light remote requires you to point it at a VERY specific and non referenced point inside the computer. In what design shop did the guy think this was a great idea? Makes zero sense to at least not reference the odd way in which to make it work. There should be instructions saying as to where to point the LED light remote. It's in a very distinct location within the case of which you are best suited to take the glass off and point at directly over the SSD into the RF transmitter.

Performance and quiet are its main selling points. As they should be.

Un-intuitive LED lighting ability is just odd considering how good everything else is.

Called tech support and they were helpful.

Kenny Lee

"We had an issue with a wrongly wired power board. Kenny Lee was amazing. Wish all tech support were so supportive. Well done Kenny, thank you."

2017-10-27

Great PC

"I got the personalized PC in few days. Great system at great price.
Thank you Sergio for the awesome job you did

2017-10-27

Sales Rep.

" I had some issues starting out with payment that Christian Rodriguez helped amazingly to sort out. I now have the pc I desired. Everything came out great.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.