Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.

2017-12-13

Revolt 2 Gaming PC

"Quick and easy process. very well designed computer. Very helpful costumer service. "

2017-12-12

Everything works thankfully.

"I ordered a 5k$+ pc with rush service.
I got my computer in a month; not to shabby.
Everything works; terrible cable management ( had to unplug everything and put it back more organized ).

2017-12-10

Everything is Good for now.

"Customer support was there for me every step of the way. The website was VERY straight forward and very user friendly, making my purchase simple yet packed with information. The delivery was under promised and over delivered... meaning i was told 2 weeks till I see it then saw it in the mail 4 days later. The payment process was good but I wasn't happy about the limited financial options available. "

2017-12-08

The sales associates were so bad I canceled a 2000 dollar sale.

"My order number was A53EEV I put my information in incorrectly, but I was treated very disrespectfully by ibuypower staff. With the amount I was spedinf I was in shock. I did not deserve the attitude I was getting. All I wanted was to talk to a manager that could make a decision and they told me that nobody was there. In my life I have never felt so under appreciated as a customer. I get more respect buying a candy bar at the convenience store than I did here. I am a busy person, I don’t have time to provide feedback. I have time to do business; something your company isn’t interested in. You have lost my sale to a competitor. Please, don’t lose more sales. Evaluate your team. "

2017-12-07

Best service

"Was very helpful no run around thank you"

2017-12-07

IBuyPower is a horrible company.

"The computer did not work on first start up. The Ports failed after two weeks, the build took 4 weeks. And the repair is going to take another 2-3 weeks after it’s already taken 3 weeks for them to ship a “5-7 day repair” to manufacturer. So After ordering the laptop 3 months ago, I have had it for 23 days, and it will take another 3 weeks to get to me. I will never order iBuyPower again."

Amazing

"Easy to use website helped me purchase exactly the computer I wanted. Side by side comparisons a nice touch. Excellent experience, would do business again in a heartbeat."

2017-12-05

Awesome Experience, Awesome System!

"I got a Monster system... My sales representative, Philip Young, was nothing short of awesome. I had originally configured a machine that would, in retrospect, not have been what I was looking for... He took the time to ask me about my usage and what I was looking for. Based on my answers he helped me come up with the system I now own! It turned out better and cost me less than I originally thought. I was a Dell client for over 20 years and never had a problem with them, IBP and Philip just took it to another level and I got way more bang for my buck! I am incredibly happy with my new system! "

Customer service confusion

"Ordered my computer during blk Friday cyber Monday deals. There was an issue with my billing address/shipping address. I called and corrected the issue and was told everything was good to go. Hours later my payment was taken out of my account. 3 days later I get another email saying my order is being canceled because of the same issue. Called customer service again and they said I would have to re-order my computer but they WILL NOT honor all the deals from when I first ordered it. $600 price difference. Money has still not been refunded. "

Seamless Purchase and Delivery

"This was my second experience buying a custom build from iBuyPower and it proved to be just as simple and flawless a delivery as the first. Not a single issue with the laptop after nearly 2 months of daily use and travel, which should be expected, but is nice to actually have. Their build/shipping timeline was especially quick as well."

2017-12-04

Awful computers. They fail all the time. Tech support customer service crap

"Awful. First computer died after warrenty. Second one died after month. Get hung up on by rude as tech support. Who is a moron. "

2017-12-03

2 issues

"1) ram stick arrived dead.
2) random freezes due to mobo not updated.

I'd recommend but don't go for cheap parts.

2017-12-03

Easy Transaction, Great Product and Support!

"My whole experience with IBuyPower was very easy. I got a great computer on sale, and the whole process including shipping was fast. "

2017-12-01

Computer came broken

"Case was broken, both hard drives where hanging outside the rails and the power wasn't plugged into either. Not sure what there people were doing. Sent it back, they've had it for weeks now."

2017-12-01

Took a while but was worthwhile

"Got to customize the pc I wanted. The order time took a while 1 week to possess a payment then another to actually build the pc. Shipping was super fast for standard live in ny only took about 4 days was so happy. The only complaint was package was left outside my apartment door. Thank God I live in a good community."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.