Stores > Horse.com
  • Horse.com

Voice your opinion! Review Horse.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Awful!!!!!!

"Ordered boots in November as a Christina's present for my son. Received them 2 weeks later and the wrong boots. They sent girl boots. I have contacted them 3 times to get a return label to mail them back and they still have not sent it to me. As of right now I am out 125$ no boots for my son for Christmas and a company that has no care for its customers! Please do not order from this company it is a horrible company!! "

2017-10-10

Don't waste your time or money

"Ordered on 10/2. Items still haven't even shipped. Order was over $200 and all they can help with is $15. Horse.com should be ashamed of themselves. Your better off going to a tack store to get your items. At this rate, it'll be Christmas time before I get the items. "

2017-10-06

Not very efficient!

"Between order and ship way too long! Won’t order from again!"

2017-06-17

Total Scam For Coupon Codes

"They had an onsite code for 30% of your order and the customer service rep insisted that since I had 3 items it was 10% off each. In addition, they mark everything up, pretend it's a 10% off sale and trick you that was as well. I had an order well over $300 and just hung up on the customer service rep who insisted I was getting 30%, when in fact I was paying full retail. Shop around this company is terrible.

2017-05-29

Still waiting for a response

"This is the first time I ordered from Horse.com. Among other things I ordered my favorite fly spray. I clicked on the picture of the 1 quart bottle and a window opens with a place to put in the number of bottles I wanted to order. The price was low, so I ordered 3 bottles. What I didn't realize was, that even though I clicked on the One quart bottle and there was a big picture of a one quart bottle next to where I ordered, the tiny roll on bottle was high lighted. Hence the low price. So I accidentally ordered 3 bottles of room on that I wound not use and find terribly overpriced. When I got my order, I emailed customer service. Never heard back. I since emailed them again and I am still waiting for a response! There are much better sites with great service out there! I will not ever order from horse.com again"

2017-03-17

This is a scammer site

"This site committed fraud against me by shipping me a canceled order, and then charging me against my will for it and lying about shipping. They refuse to contact the shipping company to stop the order, insisting they can't reach anyone at UPS. This is a lie. They aren't sincere, do not do business with horse.com!"

2016-04-07

Worst experience ever

"After trying to order as a registered user, their website system swapped my billing address and shipping address (confirmed that it was in fact the websites fault and not user error) and then they refused to cancel my order and told me to just have the post office refuse the package so it would be shipped back. I needed what I ordered so I reordered it and finally managed to have it shipped to the correct address after much hassle with customer service (which is absolutely awful). Almost 2 months later now I still haven't received my refund and they say they never got the package. So they are refusing to refund me for a package I never got, which they refused to cancel, all because their website is faulty!!!! This is absolutely ridiculous and I will NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SH*T COMPANY AGAIN! Liars and thieves is what they are. "

2016-03-12

Rateros ***shoplifters***Thief***

"El 5 de febrero solicite unos shampoos, despues de unos dias los enviaron, espere dos semanas y no me llegaron porque supuestamente se dañaron en el traslado, y ya no me los volvieron a enviar, solicité mi devolución y despues de 5 semanas no me han devuelto mi dinero, son unos tranzas..."

2016-03-01

"I purchased boots (wished I had read the reviews first) Tabs tore, thwhen trying to put on, still they insisted this was not a defect, they were mis-sized (even ordered one size larger than what normally wear). Customer service was AWFUL!!!! Even spoke with upper management, same experience AWFUL, SNOBBISH, CONDESCENDING. i will never order even so much as a tube of wormer from here, State Line Tack, TabLLC, or any other of this horrid companies' holdings. Boots were not my only issue.........ordered blankets that were ripped, two grooming kits that arrived broken, etc. THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE. DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR PET'S/HORSE'S NEEDS (AS THEIR ADVERTISING STATES) if there was a negative 1 million star review, that is what i would've rated this company!"

2016-02-19

Horrible customer service!!!

"I ordered a pair of horse boots. The online ad said they ship in 1-2 weeks. After 2 weeks I called and they said it actually can take 3 weeks. At 3 weeks I called again and they said they won't ship for another 2 weeks because the manufacturer didn't actually have them. Why would you advertise on your website that they are in stock and will ship in 1-2 weeks then? Their argument is that it is being shipped directly from the manufacturer but in my opinion they are still responsible since they are selling the item - they need to have better communication with the manufacturer and the actual availability. After over 3 weeks of waiting I canceled the order and ordered from another company. They were able to fulfill the order, ship the same day and get the boots to me in 3 days!

I'm sure all horse owners understand how terrible this can be when you are trying to order an item that your horse needs ASAP! Like therapeutic boots! My poor horse had to wait an extra 3 weeks just because horse.com doesn't advertise correctly and has terrible customer service!!

2015-08-14

"I have really never had an issue with either State Line or Horse.com, and I spend alot of $$ every year between the both of them. Their prices are competitive and the shipping is fair, if you watch for the free or reduced shipping promos. One disappointment: even through it's the same company with 2 names, they don't price match one another? Customer service is sometimes good, and sometimes not, but isn't that to be expected. Overall, my experiences have been above average."

2015-05-06

"This is my order: Well I got the worming kit but did not get the Heart to horse box. Called in talked to Dana about it she stated it had been delivered but I never received it. So today 5/6/15 on phone with aveta Floor supervisor plus two other girls Destiny and Brittany all confirmed that the box had no tracking # and was still processing. So I had disputed with my bank to get the $31.50 back but Dana told them I had received it which was wrong info. Filed Police report which now makes me look bad because it is false and I can get in trouble. To make a long story short Dana had lied about everything to make herself look good. She sent a $30.00 e-gift code but I will not except it because she is in the wrong and I want my money back and never to do business with this company again. $31.50 is what I spent not $30.00 and all I wanted in the beginning is for them to make it right and today I found out that the heart to horse box is on back order and mine is still processing. So I just want my money back period to the point I don't like to do business with people that lie just to gain from a customer.
1. Apple Flavored 3-Way Rotational Worming Kit
0.68 lbs. $32.99 Got this Item.

2. Heart to Horse Box
Status : Ships on the 15th
No Tracking Information Available
W8595115 4/14/2015 4/17/2015 Order In Process
As of today 5/6/2015 I still have nothing.

2015-02-11

"I ordered a grooming kit and instead they sent me a horse blanket. I finally got a response to my email to customer service 6 days later and it was obvious that they did not even read my email. I was finally able to call and they want me to pay for new packaging for the blanket and get it shipped back to them AFTER they snail mail me a label to send it back, THEN they would refund my money for the grooming kit. So in a couple more weeks I will get refunded for the grooming kit I never got. All I got were a bunch of "I'm sorry"s and my time wasted."

2014-12-19

"I purchased $250.00 boots. I loved the look of the boot and the feel on my foot unfortunately after wearing them, they collapse in the back and dig into my calf making them too uncomfortable to wear! Horse.com was not willing to do anything to help. I own boots from Sorely, Frye and Ugg. Don't buy boots from horse.com go elsewhere if you don't have money to waste!!"

2014-09-01

"This is a company with terrible gaurantees. I paid $25 for gaur anted 2 day shipping. I never receceived a confirmation email and when I called regarding getting it in timely manor I was told I would receive it in 2-5 business days. So when I tried to cancel order even though it hadn't shipped they said I could not cancel it. I had to go buy the item to make sure I had it in time and now it will cost me even more to return it. Do not buy from horse.com unless you pdo not need items until they decide to send it"

Share Horse.com's store rating

Horse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Horse.com is not a merchant member
Horse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!