8am - 12am EST Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm EST Sat-Sun

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2016-03-28

Great product, terrible delivery

"We ordered an Italian double oven stove, Verona. We had a personal contact in customer service the entire time. He assisted us when we added 'white glove' delivery and was very helpful with other questions. The stove arrived at a shipping warehouse who said they tried to call us several times on our home line, but never left a message. Finally, we contacted our Homeclick customer service person who let us know the delivery folks couldn't get a hold of us. When we called them to schedule the delivery, we asked if the 300 lb stove was going to be delivered 'white glove' as we paid for that service. They said they never got that request. We had a deadline to meet with our kitchen contractor, so we told them just deliver it to our curbside, we'll figure out how to get it in the house. The next day the stove was moved to another delivery warehouse about 15 miles further away. That warehouse couldn't assure the stove would make the deadline. We drove a pick up truck out to the delivery warehouse and did the delivery ourself. Homeclick did refund us for the 'white glove' and an extra $100 for the failed delivery. The stove is lovely, does everything we had hoped (the backguard arrived damaged, but a new one was quickly shipped via FedEx). We just had no idea a stove that came from 3000 miles away would have so much difficulty the last few miles to our house."

2016-03-27

Excellent Customer Service

"I received my original purchase and discovered the corners of the sink I bought were damaged in transit. I called HomeClick and was able to get through on the phone immediately, to a real person without long wait times. The representative walked me through what I needed to do. I emailed photos of the damage to, again an actual person, who responded immediately. I had my replacement sink within about a week. I am beyond pleased with the customer service. The sink itself is beautiful and as described. It is not installed yet but I can't wait to start using it!"

2016-03-22

My New Fav Home Store!

"I stumbled upon Home Click while google searching for a specific rug. I had never heard of the company but they had the best price around (by over $50!). The rug was beautiful, well packaged and delivered quickly. My only issue with the site was I couldn't find where to read customer product feedback?? Item X would have 5 reviews and X stars but I was unable to find them, so i took a chance on the rug and happy i did because i couldn't be happier . I will order from here again !"

2016-03-13

"Toilet arrived on time and packed well"

2016-03-08

Stellar Stool

"Ordered Toto Drake Round toilet.

Great product.

Good Price!

Fast delivery!

Well packaged.

Arrived as promised.

Now we are sitting pretty on our new throne!!!

2016-03-04

Lies, lies, lies

"First the web site said it was in stock.

Then a rep said it didn't ship because of some address inconsistency, although the address was perfect. But it would ship in two days.

After four days, a rep that had to order it from someone else, and it would ship in another 3-4 days.

Gave up and cancelled the order.

And they did charge my credit card on day 1, which is not what reputable companies do.

2016-02-12

A SINK FOR TWO

"Lovely idea to incorporate two sinks into a small space. Ideal for handicap users or just to upgrade your book bathroom look."

2016-01-10

"I'm very please with HomeClick services and greatly appreciated their quick response. I would recommend them to anyone. "

2015-12-26

"We were very disapointed with the light fixture. It gives off no light, we need to use another lamp. Is there a solotion to the problem?"

2015-12-25

"First time using HomeClick. The prices were great but the service was even better. I was going to do everything online but had some questions so I called HomeClick. I was lucky enough to deal with Spencer Freedman. My order was 4 toilets and a bidet in 3 different colors from Kohler and TOTO. We had travel plans so shipping dates were important. The Kohler product was damaged in shipment and had to be re-shipped twice. To my amazement, Spencer handled everything for us. He made sure the broken parts were replaced, the shipping dates met our request and the shipper delivered the items where we wanted them. And he always followed up to make sure we were satisfied.
I give HomeClick 5 stars for product and price and 10 stars for service.

2015-12-21

"The item I ordered arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was happy with the price and product availability."

2015-12-15

"HomeClick customer service was prompt to respond to my questions about the product delivery. I actually went back and placed another order with them."

2015-12-15

"Great selection and awesome prices on the fans I wanted. Customer service and shipping speed were perfect!"

2015-12-07

"we had issues with shipping. The product arrived in two shipments but we were not warned about that - in fact, when the first box came, we received an email that the delivery was complete! We scheduled our plumber to do the install and he could not do anything because half of the shipment was missing. There was no way to know because the first box was enormous and we would not have imagined that anything was missing.

update: I am updating this review and changing the rating to 5 stars. The problem turned out to be with Federal Express and HomeClick worked hard to track down the issue - thanks!

2015-12-05

"I ordered 2 toilets with seats. a pallet of toilets arrived at 9pm on the day after it was stated to arrive. I can handle that. I received someone else's pallet of toilets (3 each). I could not call the trucking company, because their phones apparently set up that way, so I called Homeclick the next morning, on Friday 12-4-15, at 8:05 am CT. talked to a rep. emailed her the shipping ticket. she said I would receive an email, about the trucking company picking up the wrong pallet and giving me the toilets I ordered.

no email, yet and their customer service is closed until monday. very poor service. very disappointed.

if this gets resolved to my satisfaction I will update this review.

Share HomeClick's store rating