Stores > HealthPost
  • HealthPost HealthPost Elite Status

Monday “ Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
      0800 148 148

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Health Post gives great service.

"My experience with Health Post over a number of years has affirmed for me their integrity, their willingness to listen to and understand customer's needs. They stock reliable products at good prices and have a wonderful delivery service. I highly recommend them."

What you want and need.

"I have used Healthpost for a long time because of the product, delivery time and good pricing."

Always fantastic

"Website is easy to navigate and delivers are always fast. Great products. "

Hair Gro

"I am very happy with "Hair Gro" tablets, my hair has become thicker, new hair started growing and most important i my Hair has stopped falling. Every day I take two tablets and fixed time, I didn't have any side effects.

2017-11-19

Healthpost has reasonable priced goods and excellent customer contact. You can trust them.

"Been shopping there for some time. Always find what I what and sometimes you end up buying other stuff you didn't know about because they have a great range of products. Great customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommend."

2017-11-19

Best one stop websight for health products

"Very competitive prices, friendly and knowledgeable staff and fast reliable delivery of your order. Having used Healthpost for many years there is no way i would think of using anyone else."

Great service

"Prompt overnight delivery. Wide range of products to choose from."

Top Class

"Such efficient service, great prices, great selection."

perfect products

"I was informed about your products through word of mouth and I am so glad you was recommended , I hope who reads this knows I only recommend if I am a happy purchaser, the product where for a family member living over seas and the company posted directly to them to save me cost of postage twice , family member also happy with products , Thanks again health post"

Great company!

"Shopping online with Health Post is easy, they have a great range of products, and delivery is lightning fast. I will certainly shop with them again!"

Great service

"I bought something from health post it was very good serivce and my product only took two days that was amazing "

2017-10-25

Quick turnaround, great product range and competitive prices.

"Great service and great products"

Speedy, thorough service

"And great pricing and range!"

2017-10-19

Fantastic service with awesome prices.

"HealthPost is my one stop health shop. If I am looking for a health supplement, I always head to HealthPost and usually find it on the website. Very informative web site and really prompt service. Great prices and lots of specials make it very attractive. And saves alot of hours driving in traffic to go to a physical store!"

2017-10-18

Health Post NZ

"Extremely fast and efficient delivery service and very competitive pricing of products."

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.