19087

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 8.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.07/10
2018-05-31

The feeling of confidence for the unexpected

"We didn’t actually have to use the insurance, thank goodness, however, just knowing if we did, we would be okay was a priceless comfort. "

2018-05-29

Peaceful travel

"Very quick application process and substantial coverage."

2018-05-27

First time travel insurance

"The online experience in applying for my first travel insurance was done with ease & the info for each plan was clear & understandable. "

2018-05-25

Got the insurance we need.

"It took me a minute, but once the credit card info was taken, i received my qualification and coverage."

2018-05-25

Easy to Use

"A very easy to use website. Application was straight forward. The way an online experience should be are hoping we don't need to use the insurance, but that if we do it is as user friendly as the site and application processes were.

Jim

Very inefficient staff

"Somehow my online was blocked, the policy was expiring after 3 weeks, but I was blocked. To renew the policy, I was on the phone for almost 90 minutes and talked with 4 different people. 3 of which had no clue on how a policy is renewed .
Sorry, very inefficient staff.

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted Jun-04-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review! We apologize for the negative experience you had while renewing your policy. Our customer service department has reactivated your registration, so that you are no longer blocked. If you have any more questions or concerns, please call 855-481-6647 or email customerservice@geo-blue.com.
Best regards,
GeoBlue”

Best experience I have ever had with an Insurance

"I broke my shoulder while travelling in France and needed surgery. I contacted GeoBlue to ask how to proceed and they told me to go ahead and do what needed to be done to get better, which was a big surgery. All I needed to do was to send them all the invoices from hospital and doctor visits, pharmacy receipts and such, which I did when I got home a month and a half later and I got reimbursed 100% extremely easily.
I was very surprised as this was my first time dealing with an insurance that just did what they promised they would! I do not plan to get hurt abroad any more but I did get my insurance renewed and I feel very secured about it. : )
And to add to my good experience, when I called after my accident, I was able to get a person on the phone right away and was also able to get answers to all my questions. Wow! Very impressed with this insurance and the quality of service.

2018-05-24

Too good to be true? I hope not!

"Very easy to obtain travel health insurance for both myself and my husband. Nice to know it's there just in case. I hope we don't have to use it! Read the reviews of other travelers that have used it, seems like a good deal."

fast, easy and affordable

"Fortunately, I've never needed to use it. Peace of mind "

Easy!!

"I Search for several days a company and I found this one that I think is a reliable company. I hope I do not have to use it. It is a pleasure trip."

great so far...

"Called to cancel policy for a mission trip to Managua, Nicaragua that's been cancelled due to violence and political unrest there. If I get my refund on a timely basis, I'll be a totally happy camper."

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted May-25-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review!
Your policy has been cancelled and refunded.
If you have other questions or concerns, please call 855-481-6647 to speak with our Customer Service department or email customerservice@geo-blue.com.
Best regards,
GeoBlue”

Best service

"Best service.very friendly staff"

New Horizons Sought

"Fairly straightforward in obtaining medical insurance for the trip. The options were well explained and the end result has put me at ease regarding any possibility of needing medical attention or transfer to my home base."

2018-05-24

Waste of money and energy

"One claim they messed up and triple pod. The other claim they refused to pay (hospital and surgery for broken leg). And they reduced my coverage to $10k because I was skiing. "

very disappointing

"link to resubscribe sent me to a link that signed me up as of that date. thereby costing me about a month and a half of coverage.

two emails to my designated customer rep dsnyder yielded a deathly silence. My firs disappointing experience with you

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.