19087

Product & services pricing 8.50/10
Chance of future purchase: 8.88/10
Customer service: 8.49/10

Shout out to

"I went on the website and fumbled a bit. I called a toll free number and a lady named Ciara walked me through the process of getting coverage. I would want her to know that her customer service was excellent and very helpful to me."

Great coverage, affordable price

"I’ve purchased healthcare coverage thru GeoBlue whenever I’ve traveled abroad. Luckily, I’ve never needed it but I sleep better knowing I have it. "

2018-08-30

Great comfort, only one glitch

"Year's ago I rescued a friend at a cost of more than a year's salary. This comfort is great. Value much better than paying separately for each trip when purchasing trekkers plan. My glitch was being misinformed about when my plan actually expired and unnecessarily paying twice for a few of the month's coverage. "

2018-08-30

Good service, convenience and protection

"GeoBlue Travel Insurance gets you covered.

Excellent coverage

"Had a great experience with my claim last year. Turn around time was amazingly fast. We will always travel with GeoBlue coverage!"

2018-08-30

"Representative was very knowledgeble and helpful. Thanks you so much."

awesome and easy

"The online application was quick and easy"

GeoBlue TravelInsurance

"It was a very easy and quick experience to sign up for travel insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield online and their informative e-mail response gave me assurance any emergency medical problem while in Canada would be taken care of. It made travel so much more relaxing."

2018-08-30

Quick and easy to decide.

"After finding out that my existing health insurance did not cover me internationally, I decided to go to GeoBlue for my short-term health insurance needs for a 17-day international business trip. Within minutes I had the coverage I needed in all the countries that I was expected to travel. Definitely gave me the peace of mind that I would be covered if needed."

2018-08-30

Great product at a readonable price.

"Easy to apply for, takes about 10 minutes. Excellent coverage while traveling."

Great agent

"So grateful my agent told me about this"

Global Citizen Membership

"They charge multiple times for the Global Citizen membership, even though it should be a one time membership fee, but if you want to get the insurance without paying for the membership again, you cannot. I opted in for a plan where you pay per trip and ended up paying the Global Citizen fee thrice. When I called to get the membership refunded, they referred me to Global Citizen. Global Citizen never responded to me. I will look for another provider now."

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted Sep-05-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review!
We are working with management to ensure you receive your requested refund for the GCA membership ASAP. We will advise if more information is needed to issue the requested refund to you.

As a reminder, quoted prices include a $3.50 per person annual membership fee for the Global Citizens Association (GCA). If you are already a member, your membership will be extended for 12 months. Members may request a pro-rated adjustment of current membership fees.

Best regards,
GeoBlue”

Very happy !

"I bought this one because it pays up front. Internationally!"

Everything went smooth...

"Very professional and easy to understand.."

2018-08-28

Excellent Service

"So far, GeoBlue has been incredible at doing their job. Unfortunately, I had to use my travel insurance on a recent trip when an emergency happened. They have been quick to respond to my emails, always available on the phone, handled billing promptly, directly reached out to the hospitals and doctors, and overall what you would expect and need when overseas and something comes up. The only thing to be aware of when purchasing their 1 year policy is each trip coverage period is 70 days so if you are out of the US for longer than that, you are only covered for that period of time. If an emergency arises within that time though, they are very helpful. "

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.