Stores > GeoBlueTravelInsurance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review GeoBlueTravelInsurance by clicking a star below.

GEOBLUE FlanderTravel Insurance

"Your site was easy to use and we found exactly what we needed for a reasonable price!"

Easy to Buy

"Easy to buy, but I have not tried to use it yet. Until I do, I won't know how good the insurance is. One feature that I can't get to work is the smart phone application. It still shows a card from July 2017 instead of the new policy I bought. There does not seem to be anyway to associate the new policy with the application, even though it is the same login as the web.
I hope that if I do have to use the insurance, the problems with smartphone app are not indicative of the service I will receive.

Excellent

"David Green is the person that I went to for my travel insurance and he came through right away. I couldn't be more pleased!

not yet tested

"As I have not had to use the insurance, I can’t give an assessment yet.l"

2018-01-11

Easy to.buy with excellent coverage

"I found the site easy to use and understand. No problems finding out what it included or what I wanted to get. Price reasonable and no hassle with qualifying."

Less Exclusions and Direct Pay Sold Me

"Let me preface this review by writing that we have not used the policy yet; however, we did do significant research on a wide range of providers.

We were ready to pay for a much more expensive plan with higher coverage and some added protection. But when we got down to the small print, especially in the Exclusion sections, we were shocked at exclusions having to do with accidents, illnesses, or sicknesses, "In part our wholly due to use of non - prescribed drugs and/or alcohol", and then an exclusion for UTIs!

Now we are not illegal drug users outr partiers but we have some drinks while on vacation. Guilty as charged. The thought that coverage could be denied for these reasons... give me me a break. Also, there was not necessarily a way have the company send direct pay without paperwork from us. With Geo Blue, payments are direct to the doctor or clinic/ hospital, especially within network. Network coverage appears to have good penetration into the areas we intend to travel.

Geo Blue's certificate was much better in coverage and cost less. While it took a little time to get an agent, when we did connect, the application process was efficient and straight forward. The confirmation and membership card came immediately via email and customer service post - purchase but pre - trip has been very good. The GeoBlue App works very well and shied you the closest in and out of network providers , plus they will pay out of network providers per thr policy but i think some paper paperwork is required (not did for in - network providers - you just show your card and away you go).

The only things I would like to see, maybe as riders would be: an enhanced dental plan; an offer for higher protection for adventure sports; and an option for enhanced evacuation for non - medically necessary issues. I would pay more to greet those items. Also a $2 million max medical option would be attractive you me.

Otherwise, very pleased. Now that almost all plans out there do little for you in terms of dental coverage. Hope this helps.

Confirmation

"I am still waiting on a confirmation stating I have this insurance
Please advise.
Barbara Wheeler

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2018

A rep from GeoBlueTravelInsurance, PPgeoblue, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review! We sent an email confirmation to you shortly after your purchase which contains your policy number and instruction to download policy documents from our site. We will resend this email confirmation to the email address on file.

If you have other questions or concerns, please call 855-481-6647 or email customerservice@geo-blue.com.

Best regards,
GeoBlue”

Great

"Awesome service! Very helpful "

2018-01-04

Quick and rasy

"Easy and reasonable in price "

2018-01-03

Did not need to use it

"I guess I was lucky because I didn't need any medical care while I was abroad but it seems like a great insurance package for the many "what ifs" that could happen during travel abroad. I only rated this a three because I didn't get to experience using the insurance but it brought peace of mind while I was away."

2018-01-02

Been using this for many years!

"I’ve never had the occasion to use it but my father did in New Zeland, and they were so helpful. Terrific really."

2018-01-01

Peace of Mind

"GeoBlue allowed my family to travel with confidence knowing that if anything unforseen happened, GeoBlue had us covered."

2017-12-29

Easy Travel Insurance

"This insurance was easy to purchase and provides peace of mind while traveling internationally."

2017-12-29

Out of country travel.

"i renew every year for out of country travel."

2017-12-28

Tom Kuntz rocks!

"Accurate, quick and efficient !!"

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.