19087

Chance of future purchase: 8.72/10
Customer service: 8.60/10
2018-08-16

Excellent

"Awesome and efficient! Great customer service!"

2018-08-16

Fast and Easy

"Very fast and easy to apply and be approved. Told the friends we're traveling with they need this insurance too. "

2018-08-14

No support when you need it.

"Unfortunately had the need to use the trip medical coverage while in Scandinavia. However, when I tried to get assistance for an ankle wound GeoBlue provided no assistance in finding proper medical care for me. Ended up searching for the nearest hospital. After returning to the US, I find out that the wound is deep and infected. Luckily I had proper care as soon as I returned. "

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted Aug-16-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review!
To start the guarantee of payment process, we require the request from the member before or during your stay of the provider's office, clinic or hospital. Please note for the future, that medical evacuations vary case-by-case and our assistance team requires a medical review and request from a treating physician to consider the request.
If you have further questions or concerns, please email customerservice@geo-blue.com or call 855-481-6647.
Best regards,
GeoBlue”

2018-08-13

Was easy and JUST WHAT WE WANTED

"Contacted our insurance agent and asked about insurance for a trip over seas. She showed us GeoBlue and went over it with us and it was just want we wanted at a very reasonable price. We are hoping the money we spent will be an expense we didn't need to have, but if it isn't we feel we are well covered for just about any medical issues we may run across. "

2018-08-11

Excellent

"GeoBlue is very user friendly when requesting for an insurance and very responsive for support. I have nothing but good words for GeoBlue. I have got to speak to nice people who were calm, responsive, informative, friendly and professional.
Thanks to Mr. Jonathan Garnett for his soothing words when I needed while I was in pain.

2018-08-11

Geo blue

"Had trouble on line initially, but persevered and It finally worked."

bucket list traveler

"At this time I'm gonna say it was quick and easy.
The price was cheap for insurance coverage while traveling...
I'll have a more indepth review after I get back from traveling..
" If I havta use it " They've got my money... We'll see If they hold up there end of the agreement ..

Peace of mind

"Learning about the coverage availability was quite easy to understand and the process to obtain was pain free after dreading the need to buy coverage for my trip to Europe. They walked me through each step and took the time to ensure I understood what I was purchasing and wanting to feel comfortable. "

2018-08-10

ASA Insurance of Phoenix always delivers!

"I always buy my international travel insurance from ASA Inc. Insurance of Phoenix. I have done so for many years now, and the policies and coverages available have not disappointed! Will definitely stay with my preferred GeoBlue reseller! I am not affiliated with ASA, Inc. Just a long time customer."

Who knew?!

"I was clueless on health insurance and my son is travelling for two months out of the country. I did some googling and then started a chat with Alando (?). Several options popped up and I told him my needs and concerns and he recommended GeoBlue. Was super easy to choose the best plan and was happy about the premium!"

2018-08-10

Security in far off lands

"The representative was very helpful. I got just what I needed. I didn’t know it was this easy to get the coverage."

GeoBlue Travel Experience

"Purchase of insurance went smooth. Customer service was very good at sending needed docs Trip just started- one month in Africa. Hope we don’t need to use it

2018-08-09

I have recommended to my lots of friend

"I have recommended to all my friends"

2018-08-09

Great insurance broker and insurance

"Stacy Wheeler is my go-to travel agent. GeoBlue provides good coverage at a reasonable price."

2018-08-09

Good value for the product.

"It is a good value if you are looking for coverage year round on multiple trips."

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.