19087

Customer service: 8.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.50/10
2018-07-11

Peace of mind

"Retired and traveling, only to learn Medicare is null and void internationally. For $ 1.50 a day, we have $250,000 in coverage. Booking the next trip now"

2018-07-09

Good insurance coverage

"GeoBlue provided good peace of mind as we traveled in Europe. Fortunately we did not need medical care. The coverage was comprehensive and provided good peace of mind. The customer service was excellent and very responsive as the CS team worked hard to answer any question we had."

2018-07-09

Peace of Mind while Travelling

"We purchased GeoBlue insurance for our two week trip to Spain and Portugal, and fortunately did not have to use it. It was, however, good to know that we had coverage in case of an accident. That was worth the price of the insurance!"

2018-07-08

Choice of Network Prividers Inadequate

"Fortunately, I did not have to use the insurance! That said, if I did, my choice of providers would have been grossly inadequate! I expected much more from a Blue Cross Blue Shield related company. "

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted Jul-09-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review!
To review our provider network near your destination prior to your policy purchase or before your departure from the U.S., you may visit www.geobluetravelinsurance.com and choose "Destination Health Profiles."
If you have other questions or concerns, please email customerservice@geo-blue.com or call 855-481-6647.
Best regards,
GeoBlue”

2018-07-08

Outstanding Product

"Friendly polite customer service who walked me through the process and explained needed information in an understanding way."

2018-07-07

I will use it again.

"Fortunately, I did not need to use it, however, if the process of using it is as easy as it was to sign up, then I am sure that it's good."

2018-07-07

Needed travel health insurance for going to Canada

"I needed to make sure we were covered for emergency health insurance while vacationing in Canada. GeoBlue made this easy to happen for us."

Good to have it

"It’s good I didn’t meet any trouble so that I didn’t try to use it."

2018-07-05

"Ray in sales and Rachel in customer service were excellent t in helping me get a short term policy for my daughter who needed extended coverage abroad!"

Sense of relief abroad.

"Never had to use the insurance in the first year, but that’s a good thing. We renewed for another year as we travel a lot. I used GeoBlue for my employees for years and was always happy with their service which is why I use them now. "

Customer

"Professional, very helpful, pleasant, and I thought a good value."

GCA fee is rediculous

"A fee is added on to each policy for a supposed one year membership in a Global Citizen's Assn. I've paid the fee 3 times within 6 months and have to request a refund for two of them there's no way to waive the fee and no recognition that one is already a paid member."

PPgeoblue's Avatar
PPgeoblue from GeoBlueTravelInsurance has responded
Posted Jul-09-2018

“Hello,
Thank you for your review!
The quoted prices for our short-term travel medical plans include a $3.50 per person annual membership fee for the Global Citizens Association (GCA). If you are already a member, your membership will be extended for 12 months. Members may request a pro-rated adjustment of current membership fees. Please contact GCA at admin@gcassociation.org to request a pro-rated adjustment.
Best regards,
GeoBlue”

Return customer

"We purchased GeoBlue Travel Insurance in 2017 so we went back to them this year for our European trip. The cost was almost 50% less than quoted by our travel agent for more coverage. We'll definitely check them out again when we need international travel insurance."

Very helpful

"The representative I talked to was very helpful finding the perfect fit for our family needs. "

Easy to get

"Easy to get a quote & easy to buy & not too expensive "

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.