19087

Customer service: 8.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-05-19

Travel Insurance

"Hopefully we won't have to use this coverage but glad we are covered while overseas. "

Not familiar

"Not familiar with the plan yet. Hope it will be good for travel abroad."

2018-05-18

Business side stinks; personal side shines

"I've use GeoBlue as an individual traveler before and have been very pleased with the service. Recent, however, I encountered the need to investigate getting medical travel insurance for my small consulting business looking at working in Uganda on a health project sponsored by USAID. I responded on your website several times to a tab that invited inquiries about company short term insurance -- but never received a response. I finally called and got a less than prepared individual who finally said we were too small for you to deal with. No where in your advertising does it give any indication that size of company could be an issue. Clean up this part of your website."

Easy to Enroll and Great Customer Service

"As a previous customer, I did not hesitate to contact GeoBlue. The representative was cordial and worked efficiently to enroll us. The process is streamlined and affordable for any budget. The benefits were clearly outlined during my call. I will utilize GeoBlue for any future international trips and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling outside the US."

Cruiser Looking for Security

"Did not use it for the last two years, but I just renewed for the third year for peace of mind. I had a 30 minute conversation with customer service, further defining possible issues I might have if injury or sickness happens in country I would not like to be treated. Might have to do a lot of notes and paperwork to define any claim. "

2018-05-18

Easy to get travel insurance

"Was very simple and easy to get the needed travel insurance for my visa application. "

2018-05-14

It was fairly easy to set up. Very good.

"I haven't used it yet, my; travel is in July."

A little disappointing

"When I got to the facility which was listed as a participating provider, I was told that I would have to pay for medical services up front and get reimbursed later by my insurance. This, despite the fact that the plan I signed up for had a zero deductible and did not require a primary health insurance plan."

Trip down under

"Customer service is outstanding! My questions were answered thoroughly and completely. This company’s travel insurance is highly recommended. "

Smooth insurance purchasing experience

"Everything was clear and the price was very reasonable. "

Emergency Room Visit

"I had an acute case of pneumonia on my visit to St Maarten which required an emergency room visit for treatment. My GeoBlue policy paid my claim promptly upon filing the necessary paperwork when I returned to the U.S. I have already renewed my policy for the forthcoming year and have been completely satisfied with the service and response from GeoBlue ."

Great

"The process of getting the travel Insurance was so easy. It was nice to know if there would have been any medical issues, we would have been protected. Will definitely do it again if we go out of the country. "

Happy!

"Super easy to sign up and well worth it for a trip to Europe!"

Top marks!

"Started with InsureMyTrip.com where I was given a quote and the phone number of GeoBlue as InsureMyTrip couldn’t answer all my questions. Called GB and spoke with Sierra, one of GBs reps. She was knowledgeable and even more so told us about a yearly out of the country policy which is exactly what we need as we travel out of the USA between 5 and 6 months a year. GB gets our vote!"

Europe teip

"Quick, courteous, and informative responses"

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.