support@gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.23/10
Customer service: 9.5/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10
2018-05-10

Very good store with its pluses.

"Excellent shop! I ordered a smartphone 4G LeEco Le Pro3 Elite, which flew to me in 17 days, which I consider a good result of delivery. Service is good, I can only say, for payment, it is better to pay paypal. By defending your payment."

Prices and Time

"GearBest.com is the best seller wich i purchase, i appreciate all the support of GearBest, the prices and delivery time.
I live in Brazil and the waiting time is not so long when you purchase with BRExpress offered by GearBest.
I'm very happy with my products, I buy from connectors to cell phones. my last purchase is a Vaporesso Revenger X a (VAPE) and i'm very happy, i wish the GearBest continue to grow and offer more and more offers for all users around the world.

Great Shop with Great Prices

"I've been using them for some time now, always without any issue.

Most of the products they sell are unavailable in Europe, and they even provide local warehouses or special shipping methods to take care of customs and taxes beforehand and decrease the shipping time.

a great shopping experience

"in english:
gearbest has stood out among my other online stores being this the favorite of them, not only for the speed and ease to buy, also for most free shipping, and the speed of these, having options such as fast dispatch, what increases pleasantly the speed with which the package is sent, the security with which the package arrives at your hands, you feel and you know that everything will be fine if you buy again on this page, I give it a rating 5/5

en español:
gearbest se ha destacado de entre mis demas tiendas online siendo esta la favorita de entre ellas, no solo por la velocidad y facilidad para comprar, tambien por la mayoria de envios gratis, y la velocidad de estos, teniendo opciones como la de despacho veloz, lo que aumenta gratamente la velocidad con la que el paquete es enviado, la seguridad con la que llega el paquete a tus manos, sientes y sabes que todo estara bien si vuelves a comprar en esta pagina, le otorgo una valoracion 5/5

2018-05-10

Amazing products, great price and top notch customer service.

"I have bought over 15 products from Gearbest and I had always received great products. They are well packed and arrive on time. They have always met expectations and some even exceeded my expectations. The products are well priced and shipping is generally free. They also provide special Express Line to EU where they handle all the customer requirements. This means the products arrive faster and there is no problem with customs. I hope they keep up with their good work and continue to impress me."

GearBest buy with confidence

"I have bought half a dozen products on GearBest, from 10$ to over 100$. All purchases are treated fairly and swiftly. I would recommend GearBest to anyone in Europe and I will continue using their services."

very beautiful

"Easy shopping, quality products, safe and quality shopping. Relevant and customer customer service, thank you for the gearbest and accessories."

2018-05-09

Fast shipping especially for Asia buyers!

"I have bought from them many times for past 3 years. Product quality as good as any other seller websites. Had 2 minor product issue but resolved quickly by customer service. If your total items prices are relatively high ($50) there's FREE priority shipping - many times I received my items in 3-5 days! If slightly lesser (~$30), you still only pay around a dollar or so for very fast shipping. This perk is what I don't get from other sellers (have to pay a lot more for priority shipping).

You can also pay by Paypal for added piece of mind.

Only negative is there's no $0 shipping option for low-price items. No problem, just buy more in one shipment!

Delays

"Offering me 50 points for two shipping delays (which equates to 30 cents) is insulting. There are better companies out there for sure."

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted May-10-2018

“Dear NJD316,

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.
Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order. Please reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

2018-05-09

Review of my experience with Gearbest

"I have been ordering from Gearbest for about a year now. My experience has been the best online store to order tech from. Not only it has the ability to order via Spain Express which is a faster option for me in comparison with Standard Shipping, but also the quality of the items and the brands they provide, as well as the packaging used is excepcional. But, most of all, it has by far the best customer service I have ever had. It takes less than 24 hours to respond to my questions, which, in online shopping, helps create a bond with the store you are using. So, without a dough, I will be continue to use Gearbest as my main tech store! Thank you for your support!"

Excelente

"ótima loja, sempre muito atenciosos e com os preços baixos.
Apesar de ter problema com os correios, foi resolvido com a Gearbest.
compro pelo menos 1 vez por mês.
Recomendo

Very Good

"Best international store that I have already bought my products, have an efficient aftermarket, their products are of great quality, and the great prices they offer, I have nothing to complain about the store and much less of their products that I have already purchased. It really is my first choice when I want to buy a quality product at a good price."

2018-05-09

Great service and great deals

"I purchased an automatic watch from gearbest and it arrived before the estimated delivery date and their customer service made sure to assure my satisfaction after it arrived. "

Really Good Shopping Experience

"I have ordered from Gearbest.com few time and everytime i have ordered from them I had great experience.
first of all, while searching products in the site it's really easy to navigate, second, the shipping price is really good also, i paid few bucks for shipping and got the order in less than month, third, the product prices are good also, so I can really recommend buying from this site.

excellent store

"All my products arrived in perfect conditions. Very good products, prices and great support service!"

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.