gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10

Good products long shipment

"The site has a lot of excellent products, it is sure that they will arrive, the shipment takes its time but they surely arrive"

2018-08-03

All you want is waiting for you in Gearbest!!

"Amazing store. All you want you have here for the best prices in the market. The information and the support given are the best that I ever seen in stores like Gearbest. I made a lot of orders and they all reached good and as described. It takes more a less 15-20 days (China->Portugal). I totally recomend. :) .Good shopping!! In Gearbest you can find all the things that you want to make your life easier!!!

Order No: WB1803181741410080 Date:2018-03-18 22:41:41
Gearbest Nickname: Alexandre Oliveira

GearBest better

"As a buyer, I am completely satisfied to cooperate with this site and service. All the purchases that have been made by me are serviced for excellent evaluation, with any questions you can contact me, I will answer."

Gearbest

"Ürün kısa sürede elime ulaştı. Paketleme, kalite ve kargo çok güzeldi. Uzun süre boyunca bozulmadan kullanacağım bir ürün. Gearbest müşteri ilgisi harika. Ben çok memnunum. Teşekkür ederim GEARBEST!
WP1804050511377601 2018-04-05 13:11:36

The product soon reached the elite. Packaging, quality and cargo were very nice. It's a product I will use for a long time without distortion. The interest of the customer is great. I am very pleased. Thank you GEARBEST!

Original Xiaomi Ultra-thin 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank

"Bought an Original Xiaomi Ultra-thin 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank and I'me very satisfied. The description matches de product, very good quality/price ratio.

Fantastici

"Sono veloci, cordiali, ottima assistenza, i prodotti arrivano in modo veloce, rispondono subito alle mail, imballaggi perfetti , offerte super. "

2018-08-02

fast support and very courteous

"Cullant processing. Very fast support and help"

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Aug-03-2018

“Dear Hb12345,

We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.

Kindly note that the available shipping method of the package can be affected by item's features at customs and the limit in shipping company.

Kindly note that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

You can refer to this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details.
Gearbest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Muito boa

"A Gearbest nunca me deu nenhum problema, o atendimento é excepcional, são cuidadosos com minhas encomendas e sempre me enviam no prazo. Dão suporte ao seguro, etc... ótimos."

Best china shop

"I already bought several stuff from small things up to mobile phones. All products in good quality and with gearbest also for a good price. Shipping is best at gearbest. Price is most free and no issues with customs.
Payment is also no problem. Credit card aswell as PayPal is available.

I can only recommend this shop.

the best

"I have received a good product, Xiaomi Mi Wifi Amplifier. I have never had a problem. Shipping was fast and the product was original."

otima loja

"otimos produtos e bons preços"

Best International Online Shop There Is

"I've now made more than 20 orders on gearbest so I definetly have enough experience to evaluate this shop.
Gearbest is just fantastic, they offer a great variety of product so that you can almost always find what you need, the prices are great and most of the times better than other competitors. They also offer a great range of shipping options so that you can find the best that suits your needs. I would definetly recommend you to try them out!

2018-08-02

From the best shopping sites

"Bought enough product to have a full image about gearbest.com . The site is awesome, with nice user-friendly design and with wide variety of products to buy. It has also periods with great discounts and the support is very reliable. One little thing that bothers me is that the tracking number that they offer doesnt always work, but it's a rear thing to concern the customer.The shipping is what you are waiting and many times the items comes faster. Also the support is very helpful with payment issues."

2018-08-01

Only positive experience shopping

"I have only positive experience shopping on Gearbest. I bought a lot of items in this store.
Goods of good quality, at a good price. Fast sending and fast delivery.
l am very pleased with purchases and service, l will buy again.

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-31

my favourite

"GearBest is the only webshop from where all my orders have arrived successfully. There are lot of possibilities of tax and duty free shipping. There are lot of coupons and other discounts but their normal prices are also acceptable Great!"

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.