gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.18/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10
2018-08-05

Both prices and service are the best!

"I am very satisfied with both the prices and the service. the products are of great quality. I would certainly recommend it to people who love technology and gadgets!"

2018-08-05

Gearbest stuff

"Hi, I regularly buy at GearBest. The first purchase was the 3D printer and then the enhancements and accessories. Everything went smoothly without delay or complications. Recently I've been shopping gadgets for usb or some offline funny stuff like lockpick set.
T.Vanka

2018-08-04

Gearbest the best website for import

"In all those years of buying some tech products online, i always had the best possible experience with gearbest, they are pretty responsible for everything that goes to the website, the product even come faster than usual, some times even took two weeks to arrive what is fast since i live in Brazil, also all the products i bought came in an very good package without any deformations on it, the support is pretty good as well, they are really friendly and careful for their consumers. At all an pretty cool experience."

2018-08-04

Great store with excellent support when needed

"I'm a solid buyer from Gearbest years already and I'm very honest they deserve to have my review. They always provided good support for Brazilians costumers which is great for a chinese website. Also, the product quality seems overall good. I never had any issues with them and when I had one issue with shipping company they provided support and sent me the item again very fast without problems. All my purchase has been sucessful so far."

Super Customer Support

"i did try this shop for the 6th time and i had a really great easy and fast shopping experience , they do have a super support for customers and i did not face any problem shopping there , also the products always delivered with a prime quality and as seen condition."

Gear Best is not the BEST

"Hi, I purchased a set of 4 led headlights for my 91 accord which uses 4 headlight to complete the the hi/low beam setup. I was only shipped 2 bulbs ...not 4 and when I contacted Gear Best they first tried to blame the shipping company. There was nothing wrong on the shipping companies side Gear Best just shorted my order. They then said they were very busy and would get back to me. They then said I got what I ordered...2 bulbs. I provided pictures and the actual text from their website showing that I was supposed to receive "4 bulbs" and at almost twice the cost of the 2 packs. My car takes 4 bulbs...why would I only order 2. Stay as far as possible from ordering from this company. They can't be trusted to do the right thing even when presented with the facts and documentation. Also took almost a month and a half to receive what I did get. Gear Best is not the BEST, they are the worst...Thankfully I use Paypal and am filing a claim against Gear Best."

Helpful (1) Cool
kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Aug-05-2018

“Dear Alnaudrey,
Thank you for your feedback.
We offer a detailed description of all our products on the item page.
Customers are also more than welcome to submit a question to our QA team and we will reply via the product Q&A's.
Kindly review more details of our warranty policy here: https://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

We have offered solutions regarding your order. Please check in your account and reply to us there.
Best regards,

Gearbest.com

Good Retail store

"I have shopped for IT goods about 10 times in the last 2 year and I always got the parcels and fast delivery. The price is reasonable, and some niche IT goods are available here. Some flash sales and privilege offer emails are cost-advantage and make the shopping happier "

BEST SITE FOR ME

"I LOVE IT THANK YOU GEARBEST GOOD LUCK I WANT TO BUY AGAIN"

2018-08-04

Very good store with good and fast support

"The gearbest is the best store fast shipping,very good support before and after the sale has warehouses across Europe for fast delivery without customs ties it has a very wide variety of products the gearbest is best."

Wonderful store!

"A good shop for online shopping-Gear best!
Ordered here Original Xiaomi Piston in Ear Earphones Fresh Version, 2018-06-09 18:29:32, Order No: 1806090065106291345. Delivery took less than a month! This product was original and of excellent quality! Recommend the store!

2018-08-04

Great variety of products, good deals and quality customer service

"I have already bought several products, both for me and my friends, and orders are always shipped quickly and well packed. I always take advantage of the various discount coupons that appear frequently. I already presented the site to friends, who never bought outside my country (Brazil) and they liked it and started to buy it too. In all the times I needed support, I have always been well attended and until today everything has always been solved, that's great, not every website really cares about customer satisfaction as does GearBest."

Gearbest Store!

"Excellent store! . Support center is great.Fast shipping of packages. Excellent products, Shipment received very well packaged .Very easy too buy and a good delivery. I recommend this seller."

2018-08-04

The best online Chinese store ever

"My first order with them was on June 2016, and then I placed many order in the last 2 years. Their dispatching time is short and I only used Aramex for shipping which is very fast and also the shipping cost is very low sometimes free, depending on the order total price.
For their customer service I think that their customer service is the best in china. They are very responsive, co-operative and available 24/7.
Also, some times they send special offers by email, with very good prices. And I always prefer to pay via PayPal which is available.
I recommend to try them if you find a good deals there.

2018-08-03

Excellent experience

In gearbest.com I have a lot of fun buying a good service and promotions and shipping is almost always within the time and I have no major complaints but rather congratulate this store that is very organized and easy to use.

2018-08-03

Excellent Services

"Sempre as melhores possíveis, sem maiores problemas e quando ouve foram sanados rapidamente.
Excelente equipe.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.