gearbest.com
Computers • Consumer Electronics • Mobility
19,904 reviews
9.48 / 10
  • ADDRESS
  •  
  • BUSINESS HOURS
    n/a
    GENERAL PHONE
    n/a
    FAX
    n/a
  •  
  • SUPPORT EMAIL
    support@gearbest.com
    SUPPORT PHONE
    n/a

Payment options

  • checkmark icon Visa / Mastercard
  • checkmark icon American Express
  • checkmark icon Discover
  • checkmark icon Money Order
  • option not available COD
  • option not available Check
  • checkmark icon Wire Transfer
  • checkmark icon Apple Pay
  • checkmark icon PayPal

Shipping options

  • checkmark icon UPS Ground
  • checkmark icon FedEx Ground
  • checkmark icon FedEx Express
  • checkmark icon Priority Next Day
  • checkmark icon Standard Next Day
  • checkmark icon International
  • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery
  • option not available Digital Delivery
  • option not available Amazon Prime

Online Ordering

  • checkmark icon Online Ordering
  • checkmark icon Online Ordering Tracking
  • checkmark icon Secure Order Processing
  • checkmark icon Require User Registration
  • checkmark icon Guaranteed Security

Other

  • checkmark icon International Order
  • checkmark icon Customer Info. Confidential
  • checkmark icon Customer Support
  • checkmark icon RMA Required
  • checkmark icon Review Guard
  • checkmark icon Notified of Public Replies

Review History & Profile

Product & services pricing 9.38/10
Chance of future purchase: 9.62/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10
Click a star to Write a Review!
5/5
2018-08-08

very good

"it's very good and cheap and "

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-08

Great customer support / Gran servicio de atención al cliente

"I have bought several things in this website, this last time some KZ earphones and its bluetooth adaptor.
-They arrived to Spain in 20 days (more or less).
-The bluetooth adaptor is incredible, 5€, its battery life really lasts for 3 to 4 hours, fast charging, great quality sound (I've read negative results about this bluetooth adaptor and they do not match my experience with them). I am very impressed, I even like the charging cable, it is very cool.
-The earphones were faulty, one of them stopped playing sounds from time to time. I contacted Gearbest and I was offered a refund or to send me new earphones. They answer every message in a little less than 24 hours.
-In conclusion, I am happy with my experience, even this time that I have got the faulty item. Great prices and offers, even bargains, fast free delivery and the only moment I needed help the solved my problem. I will buy there again (and again, and again...).

He comprado varias cosas en esta página, la última vez unos auriculares KZ y su adaptador bluetooth.
-Llegaron a España en 20 días (más o menos).
-El adaptador bluetooth es increible, 5€, la batería realmente dura de 3 a 4 horas, carga muy rápido, la calidad de sonido es muy buena (y lo digo porque había visto reviews que decían lo contrario y que no concuerdan con mi experiencia). Estoy impresionado, me gusta hasta el cable de carga y no es una broma.
-Los auriculares llegaron rotos, uno de ellos dejaba de emitir cualquier sonido por momentos. Contacté con Gearbest y me ofrecieron el reembolso o enviarme unos nuevos. Me respondieron cada mensaje en menos de 24 horas.
-En conclusión, estoy muy contento con mis experiencias al comprar en Gearbest, incluso esta última en que recibe un producto roto. Grandes precios, incluso chollos, envíos rápidos y el único momento que necesite ayuda, me la proporcionaron perfectamente. Compraré de nuevo allí (un par de veces, o tres, o cuatro...).
"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-08

I believe that the store is the world's leader in the quality of services and goods

"на русском языке: на сайте gearbest я зарегистрирован с 2015 года и ни разу не пожалел об этом. это по праву один из лидирующих магазинов в мире! очень удобно организованна служба поддержки, которая всегда идет на встречу в любой сложившейся ситуации! ща время покупок на GearBest я никогда не сталкивался с проблемами доставки или некачественного товара! отправляют товар согласно заявленному сроку в очень надёжной упаковке. я каждый день захожу на сайт, чтобы посмотреть на огромное колличество распродаж и акций! удобный интерфейс, купоны на скидку каждый день, интересные розыгрыши и игры с призами - всё это есть на сайте GearBest и это круто! еще есть приложение gearbest на игровом рынке, через которое очень удобно совершать покупки и знакомится с товарами и акциями! РЕКОМЕНДУЮ! советую не слушать негативные заказные отзывы о магазине, потому что команда gearbest старается и делает свою работу на совесть, это подтверждает мой опыт покупок! попробуйте зарегистрироваться и приобрести что-нибудь и сами в этом месяце! рекомендую магазин на все 100%!
in English: on the website gearbest I registered since 2015 and never regretted it. this is by right one of the leading stores in the world! very conveniently organized support service, which always goes to the meeting in any current situation! While I was buying GearBest I never faced problems with delivery or poor quality goods! send the goods according to the stated date in a very reliable packaging. I go to the site every day to look at a huge number of sales and shares! convenient interface, discount coupons every day, interesting drawings and games with prizes - all this is on the site GearBest and it's cool! still there is a gearbest application on the gaming market, through which it is very convenient to make purchases and get acquainted with goods and shares! I RECOMMEND! I advise you not to listen to negative customer reviews about the store, because the team gearbest tries and does its work on conscience, it confirms my shopping experience! try to register and buy something yourself this month! I recommend the store for 100%!
"

Helpful Cool

3/5
2018-08-07

Could Improve

"I recently had an order that was not even packed in the time that they put, so I contact the support 10 days after I made my order, they tell me that my order was out of stock, they never told me that until I contacted them, this is something that they could improve, notify customers when you are out of stock with a product so we can cancelle it or do something, because we want the product to be sent to us on a certain date, not received, because I understand that it's out of control of GearBest"

Helpful Cool
No Avatar
kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Aug-08-2018

“Dear Exinaut28 ,



Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order. Please reply to us there.


Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”


5/5
2018-08-07

Good place to buy online

"Good website to buy online in very good price. Have a lot section to buy. Many brand to choose.
The best is customer support team. They are very good respond and helpful both before and after sale.
"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-07

Отличный магазин

"Покупаю здесь очень давно. Всегда радует быстрая доставка. Если возникают какие-либо проблемы техническая поддержка реагирует оперативно. Широкий ассортимент. Высокое качество товара. Советую всем для сотрудничества, намного лучше конкурентов!"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-07

Excellent Service !

"HI, I bought 7 items from Gearbest,the first one was a 3 meters charging cable, and I'm planning to buy more ! all these products are received, and it didn't take a long time, and some products received very quicklly :D"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-07

Nice price and attention

"Good prices and fast deliveries"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-07

Problem solved successfully

"GearBest, today I come to thank and not complain. Thank you for solving my problem fairly and deservedly. I want to leave here registered the excellent service I received via online chat. Thank you for the speed and agility of online chat services. Anyone who wants to buy on GearBest and are in doubt, buy it. The store is safe, and any problems that may happen, surely the store will solve the best way possible. Thank you GearBest! To the next."

Helpful Cool
No Avatar
kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Aug-08-2018

“Dear Georgia2018 ,



We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.

Kindly note that the available shipping method of the package can be affected by item's features at customs and the limit in shipping company.

Kindly note that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

You can refer to this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details.
Gearbest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html


We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center


5/5
2018-08-07

Gearbest THE BEST electronics store

"I have ordered many of electronic products from this store. The delivery was always very fast and no additional costs. Orders was packed well. The products are of great quality. In this store are the best brands at low prices. Shipping is very fast, sometimes takes only 2-3 days from European warehouses. I recommend!"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-06

Good shopping

"I bought more than once and every time it was a very good shopping experience
I am from Morocco and I received the shipment and the goods well
I am very happy shopping from here and I would recommend my friends shopping too
"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-06

Gearbest deneyimi mükemmel

"Diğer çin sitelerine nazaran daha kurumsal. Fiyatlar daha uygun, en çok alışveriş yaptığım site kesinlikle Gearbest. Ayrıca ürünlerinin sonuna kadar arkasında. Herhangi bir sorunda müşteri odaklı çözüm sunuyor. Sizlere de Gearbesti tavsiye ederim."

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-06

Excelente loja

"Eu já comprei varias coisas na gearbest, dentre elas o Wltoys 12428, um carrinho de controle remoto muito bom. Chega a 50km/h e tem uma suspensão bacana, a bateria fura uns 15 a 20 minutos. Ele é um ótimo custo x benefício. Recomendo"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-06

Cool Shopping Website!

"- Cheap prices
- Shipping options
- Customer's order protection
- Coupons and points to get even bigger discounts on orders
- Lots of reviews from another customers which helps to get more information about the items
- Good service

My order number: 18061800993123217514
"

Helpful Cool

5/5
2018-08-06

Gearbest review

"I have spent more than 100$ on the site, and I do recommend it. Also if something goes wrong, their customer support will help you quickly. They really have one of the best customer services I have seen. "

Helpful Cool

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.