support@gearbest.com

Customer service: 9.5/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10

A good buy

"A good buy.
I bought mirror stickers in this store. The price for the shares was very low. Delivery is very fast - 2 weeks. Thank you store. I will continue to buy here.

2018-05-14

GEARBEST SOLVED MY ISSUE.

"Problem solved, thanks a lot!"

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted May-14-2018

“Dear Ramocan,

Thank you for your comment. Kindly note that we take all customers complaints very seriously and apologize for the issues you have experienced with your orders.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day. All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

In some cases, as with your orders, we need the customers' assistance to complete the Customs clearance in the destination country.

Please kindly refer to our policy on tax here:
http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (see Tax and Customs Duties).
Kindly also see our terms and conditions here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

Your problem has now been solved with a full refund being issued to your original payment method. Please kindly check your Gearbest account to review more details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service

Amazing store

"Everything i ordered was delivered to me very fast. Also support is great because they are very supportive and help with every question you ask."

2018-05-14

Great shop with awesome prices !

"Great variety of products, especially gadgets, phones, electric stuff, but also home related items. Often sales with good prices. The stuff is being shipped quickly. The refund (an order lost by my local mail service, I guess) was done by exchanging 3 emails. Go for a try and you will like it! Best regards."

Great product.

"The Product did not arrive and they sent another one after the expiration of the protection term. The delivery was very fast and the product is of excellent quality. Even my friends asked to buy for them, too. I recommend the Gearbest."

Shopping at gearbest.com

"348/5000
I am very happy with shopping at gearbest.com
I bought a lot of gadgets on gearbest.com, for example mi tv box 4k.
Each time the shipment was very fast, and the items delivered were very well protected from damage.
The prices at gearbest.com are at a very good level, and at the promotion you can buy something really cheap.
I sincerely recommend !!!

High Quality!

"Gearbest has a massive range of cool tech, electronics and other items. Their support base is one of the best that I've ever seen and this is a massive winning factor for me. Although there's a kind of long shipping period, it's totally worth the wait! Have been buying from for years, and would totally recommend. "

Very good commerce website

"5/14/18
It is a great quality site where you can find everything and with cheap prices.
Deliveries are always well protected and on time.
And the product explanations are well done.

Best online store

"Best online store

This site was advised to me by a friend who has been making purchases for a long time on Gearbest. I'am install the application on my smartphone and I decided to get acquainted with the assortment of goods on Gearbest. And he surprised me very much: I did not see such a variety of goods and such low prices wherever. I decided to order the goods in the Big sale: I ordered a small folding knife, a USB cable, and a computer mouse pad.
I given the order number: WB1803311648406298.
The goods came very quickly, for two weeks (before Moscow).
Having received the goods at the post office, I was surprised by the excellent quality of the goods.

In the end: a huge selection of different products, low prices, high quality goods, fast delivery.

I recommend to all !!!

I will definitely make more purchases on Gearbest.

2018-05-13

La mia personale esperienza su GearBest

"Salve a tutti,oggi voglio condividere la mia esperienza di acquisti su uno store forse uno dei più importanti e conosciuti nel web,parlo di GEARBEST.Ho fatto molti acquisti negli ultimi tempi sopratutto di smartphone e accessori e mai ripeto mai avuto un problema,naturalmente parlo della mie esperienza personale.I prodotti acquistati sono sempre arrivati in tempi brevi,parlo di circa 10gg.Cina/Italia e nella maggior parte senza nessun costo di spedizione e sempre arrivati intatti.Il sito si presenta molto intuitivo e semplice da trovare i vari prodotti con le loro specifiche e foto su dettagli e relativo video,sito e ache in varie lingue diciamo le più importanti.Si possono effetuare pagamanti con carte di credito e PayPal quello che uso maggiormente io.Servizio clienti superlativo,rispondono in giornata e sono cortesi,e disponibili sulle varie richieste.La garanzia sui prodotti e di 12 mesi ,ho avuto un problema su un smartphone ho aperto un RMA e dopo la loro prosposta di un rimborso sul valore del prodotto ho scelto di rispedirlo a loro con un costo di sperdizione a mio carico e dopo circa 2 mesi e tornato funzionante "

2018-05-13

Very good experience of buying

"Very good product, excellent pack and quickly delivery! Perfect store!"

buenos productos

"Buenos productos excelentes precios"

Minha verdadeira experiencia

"Gostei demais deste produto, recomendo a todos, a velocidade com que a Gearbest enviou este me surpreendeu. Sem contar a qualidade."

me encanta esta pagina :3

"realmente e tenido concertadamente 2 compras que todo llego muy bien exelente, solo en una tuve un pequeño problema, pero fue culpa de paqueteria e igualmente las personas de soporte de gearbest me atendieron sobre todo ese problema y se llego a una buena solucion y sin problemas, realmente agradesco eso y mucho :3

recomiendo ampliamente esta pagina muy rapida y servicial, con exelente trato.
seguire comprando muchas cosas aqui :D

gearbest costumer

"turkish:güzel indirimler var güzel hizmet.kaliteli ve bol çeşit ürün"

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.