Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.2/10 9.2/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Great customer's support

"I had a couple of issues regarding my orders for different reasons and all of them was resolved without any damage for me. they are very comprehensive.
The shipping speed is pretty good and they have a variate of products.

Best store I've ever bought

"Great service, delivery before the deadline, various payment methods and products of excellent quality. I will certainly buy more often. I recommend!"

2018-01-20

gearbest kaliteli ucuz güvenilir hızlı

"ürünleri kaliteli
uygun fiyatlı
sağlam
hızlı kargo
tek satıcı ve gereksiz problem yok
arızalı veya bozuk üründe anında para iadesi

Xiaomi Mijia İmza Kalemi Alışverişi

"Gelen ürünün kalitesi gerçekten güzel kesinlikle alın. GearBest'in kalitesine gelince evet o da güzel fakat ücretsiz çalıştığı kargo firmalarının ürünü TÜRKİYE'ye getirmesi maalesef ki uzun sürüyor benim elime yaklaşık 40 günde takipsiz olarak geldi ama yine geldi. Tavsiye ederim, Alış veriş yapın."

2018-01-20

If you do everything right, there are no problems

"1) There are problems with the speed of delivery, but it's NOT the seller, but the delivery service is to blame. In my city, delivery for 2 days could not put the goods along the necessary route, I had to take it myself from the warehouse - is this the seller's fault? - Do not write nonsense about the store.
2) You should communicate with the seller directly, go to the site and communicate, preferably in English, otherwise there may be misunderstandings. It is not necessary to communicate through third parties (Yandex, facebook) and then be surprised by some incomprehensible incidents and shortcomings. I ordered a lot of goods, postbacks, phones (several pieces), battery, testers, etc. - I talked directly with the seller through the ticket system and the answer is always within 24 hours, always problems or issues were resolved. There were no unresolved situations and everything was resolved towards the buyer. And we must treat with understanding what they tell you.
3) Facebook technical support is third-party technical support, they do not even have access to your orders in 90% of cases, so do not communicate through this tool, use the ticketing system on the seller's website.
4) Seller's website www.gearbest.com - any other type of their representation in Yandex, etc. - this is nonsense with some rules, demands, ambitions, which does not correspond to the Chinese mentality and level of communication. (no offense to Yandex, but Russian and Chinese differ in communication, service and approach, including monetary relations and rules).
5) For your own insurance buy through the PayPal service that guarantees the majority of purchases of 180 days return insurance. (Read more about PayPal services).
6) I took several ZTE Axon 7 phones on the stock, everything came without problems.

Best Price for e-shopping

"I heard Gearbest from my friend. I love this site. Low prices and fast shipping."

excellent quality

"the products are very good and of good quality
I liked it very much
prices are very convenient
some products are expensive
but the gearbest is very cheap and of good quality
happy customer

russia
2018-01-20

Here he is! The best store!

I started shopping at the GearBest website in 2015. At that time I did not make big purchases, I immediately buy goods on this site for $ 100. I like the speed of delivery. I like the support service. I like the product that is posted on the site. GearBest attracts with its discounts and coupons. I regularly use coupons. I'm also attracted by bonuses for writing reviews about the purchased product. Definitely I will recommend to all of you and friends!

My favourite store

"i've been using gearbest for a while now and i love it!
the products match the description and the costumer service is aces!!!
the shipping methods help us track the orders and the shipping times are usually respected...
the store app works well!!
the payment via PayPal gives us security to buy in case our order gets lost
will continue to use it everytime!!

Good and interesting shop

"Hello! I want to tell you about the interesting store of Gerabest. This is a very good online store with good technical support. Recently, I ordered xiaomi mi band 2, but the bracelet came with a defect. The store offered me a full refund, I agreed. Money returned quickly and gave points, which can be exchanged for a discount! Shop recommend"

GEARBEST GOOD

"Site is very good,fast shipping,products are of good quality, customer service is interested if problem"

2018-01-20

Best website to buy from the internet at all

"GearBest is the best website to buy from the internet at all , Offering excellent products at the best and cheapest prices Such as smartphones, electronic panels, televisions , tv box ...etc , When I bought from this site for the first time I liked a lot . Ok , let's move to my recent order , it's very cool , Best lamp , best quality , best colors (red,green, blue) , and best design , I am very satisfied with this product , I have tried it and liked it very much especially the movement of the manipulation of the lights .
Thank you very much GearBest !

Güzel site

"Harika ürünler hızlı sevkiyatlar"

caixa de som

"Produto como descrito, excelente qualidade."

2018-01-20

Great and reliable shopping site

"I am GearBest user since August 2017. I've bought here many things, even very tiny ones like electronic components or shift brake wire end caps.
Even though packages were very small they always arrived on appointed time. They travelled thousand kilometers and at the end they were just like described, without any damages. I would like to say that I am impressed b y quality of service provided by GearBest. Besides that, GearBest sales often offer the best prices comparing to other on-line sites.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.