gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10

More than 20 orders

"In the shop gearbest I make purchases for a long time. Even if there were problems with delivery, the store would return the money in full. All the goods I bought were original, there were no fakes. There are reviews on products with photos that will help determine the choice. Customer support is always on-line, Regular promotions, discounts and bonuses for orders, which can then be spent on the next purchase. I recommend this store for shopping. Good luck to all!"

Best Electronics Products in Cheapest Price

"I have recently purchased some products from Gearbest. All the product arrived in good condition. Their Priority Mail shipping service is very fast and cheap. So , I would recommend Gearbest over all International E-commerce sites. "

Je recommande

"Bonjour, ça fais quelques années que j'utilise Gearbest, c'est le meilleurs sans aucun doute avec les services qu'ils offrent, les coupons, les prix les plus basse par rapport aux autres store.

Les produits que vous commanderez sont exacte à ce qui est en description, Gearbest propose durant toutes l'année plusieurs offres très intéressante.

En plus de ça et en plus du meilleur service après vente, je le recommande vivement à faire des achats depuis la chine.

Excelente. Enviam rápido.

"Excelente. Enviam rápido. Sempre disponíveis a nos ajudar.
Preços incríveis. Vale muito a penas comprar aqui.

2018-08-13

Excellent page for sending tech to Mexico

"Excellent page for sending stuff to Mexico, without any problems on the shipping methods, neither on the payments, everything arrives well, fast, and it has great quality, i recommend this to anyone from mexico who wants tech at great prices and dont want to worry about arriving"

Excellent experience

"In Gearbest solving any problem, they are fast and reliable, in addition the products are quality and original."

Great gear, great prices

"Gearbest have lots of stuff I want, at little prices I want, and it only takes a little time to get them.
Their customer service is excellent, and I keep going back, as you do when there's always a pleasant surprise....
.....as they seem to care for their customers......which is unusual, but very welcome "

Gearbest

"This is my real expirience with GB. I've got 10 orders from them. Standard shipping from China to Poland takes about 14-30 days. Almost all of my orders were unregistered but everything came to me. I ordered some walkie talkies, cables, action cam accesories and stuff like that. I bought them, because it was cheapier on GB, than any other resseler, and my friends recomended me this store as one I can trust. It's important for people to know, when you're buying from a country far away from yours, which shop you can trust. I know I can trust gearbest. I've got some issues with payment, but customer service helped me to resolve this."

2018-08-13

buy mi box international only here

"I bought in this store mi box. After payment, the store quickly ship the items. I accepted the goods less than 30 days
The price was a good deal and GB points helped me to get lower. Thanks to this store. I will buy more.

Order number: 18071100994612084183 2018-07-11 20:08:58

2018-08-13

Güvenilir site gearbestten aldığım kulaklık (10 Gün İçinde Teslimat)

"Ürünü sitedeki gb puanlar ile 4$ gibi fiyata satın aldım. Ürünün ses seviyesi, malzeme kaltesi, ses yüksekliği gerçekten tatmin edici. Sitede ürünü satın alırken herhangi bir sorunla karşılaşmadım. Eğer Bir problem yaşarsanız müşteri hizmetleri size çok kısa bir süre içerisinde yardımcı olacaktır. Sitede ürünler gerçekten uygun fiyatlı ayrıca sık sık indirimler bulunmaktadır. 2 aydır siteyi kullanıyorum. Sizlere de tavsiye ederim"

2018-08-12

"A gearbest.vom e uma loja confiavel onde ja comprei varios produtos e todos são de boa qualidade e chegaram todos no prazo bem embalados com todo cuidado necessário então recomendo a todos que conheço a comprarem na gearbest.com.
obrigado

2018-08-12

Gearbest, an example of how you can satisfy customers.

"Great service. Friendly people that work behind the screens to make sure you have all the information you need. Questions are answered very fast. Fast and secure delivery. All the information about the items is accurate and thorough. Ordered over 10 times and very happy!"

EXCELLENT

"A very good site,ibought various things and I am very pleased.Fast delivery and correct communication.
Thank you Gearbest!

2018-08-12

Great prices Good stock and great support

"Got all my orders ranging from 1-250 dollars in time

Quality was always good and shipping time was even better than expected

You can use paypal or credit card which is nice.

Also you can contact support in case of problem.

I reccomend gearbest they can solve your problems.

Best choice ever!

"I found that gearbest is a safe and simple site to start your shopping.. I recommend for new buyers to make their first shop in gearbest .
Fast, reliable and secure.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.