Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2018-01-14

Good store of China goods.

"I was searching an alternative to Aliexpress, as prices here became far not as effective as they were some years ago. So i registered at Gearbest. All the end of 2017 there were price discounts\flash sales\coupon rain and i was really impressed by the price drop they offered. I ordered new Xiaomi IP-camera at about half-price it is offered usually, and a Nitecore TIP flashlight with about 60% discount. At my surprise there were no underwater stones. Payed with Paypal - it's garanty you will not lose your money if any. The package was sent quickly, and delivered with courier service at my home. I am sure i will buy here again."

2018-01-14

Best china site in the world!

"This is the beste site!
It has very much product, and fast sendind and recieving!
I have buy a lot of products
service is very good and answer very fast

Gearbest

"Nagyon jók a tapasztalataim, rengeteget rendelek tőlük. Gyors szállitás, csak ajánlani tudom."

Tutto perfetto!!!

"Ho fatto diversi ordini su gearbest, sono andati tutti a buon fine, le consegne sono state fatte nei tempi indicati al momento dell'acquisto, per ogni problema o dubbio lo staff mi ha sempre risposto ed è sempre stato disponibile e gentilissimo nell'offrirmi le risposte ad ogni mio dubbio.
Anche se esistono diversi siti simili a gearbest continuerò a fare shopping da loro anche perché la gamma di prodotti è davvero ampia e si trovano sconti spesso e volentieri! Se dovessi dare un voto anche da 1 a 100 darei 100!!

Best e-commerce site

"I'm very pleased to express my sincere, authentic and impartial thinking about Gearbest.
I bought a Xiaomi Mi A1 on this site and I was fully satisfied with my shopping experience. Despite the huge amount of orders of the holiday (during December), Gearbest made me receive (in Italy) the product with enormous punctuality. Gearbest will guarantee you accuracy and reliability, which you will hardly find elsewhere. Pre and post sales assistance is the best that I have ever approved. Customer service is fast, precise, and always available to the customer. Prices on all their products are exceptional; there are often great offers and sales.
I have reccomended Gearbest to all my friends; many of them have already made their first orders (and nobody was disappointed!). I will certainly buy again on this site.

Best online store

"Gearbest offers a very nice interface and the page looks great. I feel much safer buying from gearbest than from other sites, and also they offer a great description of each product. Sales are there quite often, and you can save a lot of money, especially through their coupons and cumulative bonus points. Not to mention they have a great affiliate program anyone can join, and make some extra money on the side. I really reccomend you give this online store a try!
I have bought the phone leeco le s3 and rock zircon earphones, and they are both as described, with reasonable shipping speed and kind customer service to check if everything was okay.

Отзыв о покупке GearBest

"Заказывал не первый раз в этом магазине, проблем никогда не возникало, все товары пришли быстро."

My Gearbest

"Very pleased with my experience from gearbest
Site full of all kinds of products
Good and fast information
Good prices
Products were of high quality, delivery time was really good and customer service was impressive.
I strongly recommend everyone to buy products in Gearbest.
Dziękuję firmie GearBest.com

Greatest shop

"I never saw anything like this,products are really good and cheap!Customer service respond really fast.
Shipping is almost always shortest.

Gearbest Experience

"For me, as a Vaper, Gearbest has defintely the best prices on the world wide web. After 6 orders i can say the support is very kind, delivery is within 10-20 workdays ( China to Germany) and the products matches the descriptions they made on the Website.So I would recommend the Website to my friends."

2018-01-13

Первый опыт покупок на GEARBEST.

"Не давно открыл для себя новый сайт GEARBEST.
Решил попробовать заказать у них товар, цены гораздо лучшие чем на Алли, особенно скидки через мобильное приложение. Товар пришел через 20 дней. Им остался доволен.4
Гораздо более безопасные покупки и быстрая отгрузка также.
Обслуживание клиентов хорошее, они всегда отвечают и пытаются помочь с вашей проблемой.
Кроме того, есть много купонов и пунктов GB, которые вы можете использовать для покупки дешевле.
Я действительно доволен :)

great experience

"hello everybody here , i did choose to write my experience on gearbest website , i use this website from 2015 i never never found any problems on the website or in the application mobile faster system great support , i love this website because ;
1 = i receive my order in the right time and that is the important things in every website system
2= the price of the products is perfect and always find promotion
3= easy to make orders and easy to pay
4 = you can find everything you need
honestly i did use many website but gearbest , for real he is the best of the best

i recommended Gearbest

"Shopping at Gearbest is just a pleasure.
I had no problem finding the item. The site is very readable.
A very accurate description of each item sold, including attached photos. The prices are very attractive.
great support
I recommend Gearbest."

Shopping on the Internet

"Hello, I decided to share my buying experience at this store. I bought the original Xiaomi amplifier on November 22nd. The goods came to me very quickly, and it was original. I'm satisfied."

Lovely phone from Gearbest

"In Gearbest bought a phone - Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
The order came very quickly.
The phone was well packed.
The order fully corresponds to the description.
I am pleased with the service in this store.
I advise everyone to make purchases in Gearbest.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.