support@gearbest.com

Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-04-20

I'm satisfied with GearBest

"Hi, I'm Matteo.
I've ordered so many things on that websites and saved so much money that I couln't believed it, the trick is to wait for offers and flash sales. The only and unique time that there was an issue with a shipment I contacted the technical support and, in less than one day, I've been contacted back to talk about the problem.
This is a good service. I invite other people to try it, as I suggested my friends also to buy from here.

Great Supplier

"Gearbest.com is a very very good seller . Communication is at a high level . Shipment received very well packaged . I live in Turkey , a Turkish shipping time at a very good level, it took only 7 days after placing the order. I highly recommend this seller. This is my real objective experience and that I am willing to share this with other people."

2018-04-19

"I have order 10+ order from gearbest. I am very Happy to use Gearbest. Low price quality products. Also costumer services too."

Total Scam

"I didn't receive my item. Absolutely misleading seller. The seller after failing to ship my item that worth 400$, they provided me with a different tracking number that happened to be shipped to my country but to a different name and address, attempting to convince me that they did their part. After long battle through PayPal, and after the seller submitted fabricated information (FRAUD), and after I had to do a serious investigation, I was able to prove that the seller shipped the item to a different name and address and that what they actually shipped was an item that worth 30$ only, PayPal refunded me. I will NEVER EVER deal with Gearbest. In one word, FRAUD!"

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Apr-20-2018

“Dear Fazeta ,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Gearbest is good store

"I like this shop very much. I recommend this shop to everyone. Shipments are sent quickly, they have good quality products."

2018-04-19

One of the best shopping service shops is great recommend!

"Store with an optimal price varieties support provided by the store is great!"

Great customer service

"I have been purchasing online for the last 15 years but I have never experienced service and customer care like this. All my questions were answered promptly, shipping time was as short as possible and pricing was more than reasonable. I don't write reviews like this but I had to make an exception because I was amazed. Well done gearbest! "

2018-04-19

Excellent service and products!

"I have made a lot of orders for 2 years now and the quality of products is perfect. The shipping time is short and the aftersale service for the minor problems i had was quick kind and efficient! The best by far! "

Best shopping centre in China

"I did a lot of orders on Gearbest. Mostly electronics. Everything came on time. Things I received all were in good shape, well packaged, with good quality. Conctact with support is very fast, they respond withing 24 hours. Payment methods are satisfying for me. I do not need anything more. Thank you Gearbest!"

2018-04-18

the service of gearbest is excellent

The gearbest service is excellent, all my products have reached perfection and work wonders.

2018-04-18

Gearbest site muito bom e confiável.

"Todas minhas encomendas chegaram certinho, recomendo o site. "

2018-04-18

Pretty satisfied with the website

"Products are of great quality, the prices are accessible and the customer service is excellent.

I couldn't ask for more.

my first headlamp

"Had a few amazing experiences shopping at gearbest!!!
All the products I ordered were received in perfect condition.
The prices are cheap and they have free shipping too!
And above all that they have a very helpful customer support team!
I'm totally satisfied with the product quality and efficiency.
The product fully complies with the descriptions and it's price make it a great deal.
Totally recommended product, I will buy more certainly in the future too.

Good shop

"Gearbest keeps eventually their promises."

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Apr-19-2018

“Dear ft1975,

Thank you for your comment.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Gearbest: ottimo shopping online

"Dopo vari tentennamenti, ma tentata dall'enorme varietà di prodotti venduti e dai prezzi davvero bassi, ho anch'io voluto provare l'e-shop Gearbest. Ho effettuato già 5-6 ordini differenti e per ora ogni mia esperienza è stata positiva. I prezzi dei prodotti d me acquistati erano davvero convenienti e la qualità degli articoli ricevuti è ottima. Ad esempio ho comprato e provare un amplificatore wifi (Originale Xiaomi Mi WiFi 300M Amplificatore 2 - versione inglese) per problemi legati alla mancanza di segnale in casa e con una spesa di appena 5 euro (inclusa spedizione tracciata), mi è arrivato a casa un'articolo ben fatto e che ha risolto egregiamente il mio problema. Le varie esperienze con Gearbest sono state tutte molto positive, il sito e l'app sono facili da usare e la navigazione e la ricerca degli articoli al loro interno è molto intuitiva e facilitata dalla suddivisione degli oggetti in varie categorie. I prezzi sono piuttosto bassi e, con l'uso di coupon e del loro sistema di guadagno punti (punti accumulabili con ogni acquisto, fornendo recensioni degli oggetti acquistati, con l'accesso quotidiano all'app,...) gli articoli sono ancora più convenienti.
Mi sono trovata molto bene anche con le spedizioni. Molti utenti si lamentano di spedizioni troppo lunghe e tempi di attesa infiniti, ma non è il mio caso. Ho ricevuto quasi tutti gli articoli entro max 1 mese dall'acquisto (premetto che vivo in Italia e gli articoli ordinati venivano spediti quasi sempre da magazzini presenti in China o ad Hong Kong). La spedizione scelta non sempre era tracciabile (anche in virtù del valore dell'articolo che avevo acquistato), ma sono arrivati sempre tutti gli articoli a dimostrazione di una serietà del venditore e del sito Gearbest.
Ho anche avuto modo di utilizzare il loro servizio di supporto al cliente per avere info sulla spedizione di un articolo ed anche in quel caso la loro professionalità è stata impeccabile. Ho ricevuto entro breve tempo una risposta esaustiva e cortese alla mia domanda. Pertanto, a differenza di molti utenti, mi sento di consigliare assolutamente l'acquisto tramite Gearbest sia per professionalità, sia per l'ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo sugli articoli presenti in store.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.