Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Shopping on a gearbest.

"Good store, low prices, adequate customer support. Make purchases there often and recommend to others!"

2018-01-14

great value for consumer grade electronics everything

"i bought many things on gearbest and great value for consumer grade electronics everything i have bought there is of great quality and standards
all the items come in time The customer service is great and fast response , and all the case close with clients happey

X96 Mini TV Box 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM

"gearbest mükemmel bir site birçok ürün kaldım ve çok memnunum kuponlarla çok daha iyi fiyatlara ürünleri alabiliyoruz hemde hızlı kargo seçeneğiyle de ürünler hızlı ve güvenilir sekilde geliyor ürünlerde çok kaliteli müşteri temsilcileri oldukça ilgili teşekkürler gearbest"

The best e-commerce website

"I am from India and I like GearBest very much as it delivers the product super-fast to my place. The products in GearBest are genuine and in low price.

Very ease to pay as well.

Thank you GearBest, keep up the good work :)

Gearbest

"That is good shopping website. Everyone try this experience."

2018-01-14

The best online shopping store

"All products successfully received and beautiful support"

2018-01-14

the best price for many products

"I ordered the smartphone in the store . The product was delivered in time and without damage. The price of the stock very happy) I am satisfied with the store gearbest"

Adapter otg and other

"I recently bought an otg adapter from the gearbest store, which I needed to work with a pendrive. The adapter arrived quite quickly, sent quickly. I am very pleased with the store's service. Many more orders are coming to me :-) I recommend this shop to everyone!"

Review after 10 orders

"Generally there has never been a problem, all packages arrived. Due to good prices you can make a quite good deals in comparison to European market. Because of no problem with shipping, it is worth to wait for package! The most expensive order Xiaomi Desk Lamp arrived very fast and with no damages. I am definitely coming back."

My Best Store online

"The site I shop most often, there is fast support and cargo. super shopping experience. Over 100 orders were not the only problem everybody raps. I will shop again soon"

Best buy tablet from GB Lenovo P8

"I bought this on the big day for Chinese selling. It was 11.11. It was meant for a christmas present.
It took while for shipping, I thought that it will never arrive. But the customer service was really helpful. They made every step for me to get this item. They succeeded it arrived just before Christmas on 12.21. :D
My mom was really happy with it. It works like a charm. Lenovo P8 FTW. :)
Thanks GearBest.

2018-01-14

Best products at best prices

"I have quite a few experiences with them for a few years now. Every time the products were just as described on the site, good quality. Though if some items had small problems discovered after testing their support team would resolve the problem very quickly generally by keeping the product(so you avoid the hassle of sending back the item) and receiving a partial or full refund. I now use products bought from them and I will surely buy again."

Highly recommended

"I have made some orders at Gearbest and I'm very sattisfied. Very good ratio price/quality, fast shipment and a good support."

I love this store

"I love this store because I found everything I want. I buy more things and I am glad about all of them. There are a lot of delivery options and the price is very good. Its shipments are super fast. I think I would buy something again. Recommend for all of you!"

2018-01-14

En iyi uzak doğu alışverişi sitesi

"En iyi uzak doğu alışverişi sitesi bana göre ülkemde nasıl popüler alışveriş sitesi var gearbest öyle site yurt dışından alışveriş yapacaksam ilk önce buraya bakarım kazandığınız GB puanla yapacağınız diğer alışverişlerde kullanabilirsiniz.Böylelikle daha kazançlı çıkarsınız.Anlık indirimler TR özel kuponlar bence takipte kalın."

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.