Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.2/10 9.2/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Great Chinesse Eshop

"I am really pleased with the quality of the products, the price/quality ratio is simply unbeatable"

store very efficient

"store very efficient shipping very fast excellent support I will be buying much more in this store"

2018-01-21

Great products at affordable prices

"I bought many products from Gearbest, mainly Xioami products for home security. I could track my ordrers with the the provided tracking numbers and wait for them to be delivered. Once a package was lost during delivery and I contacted the service client that responded quicky and resloved my issue. Products are amazing and I found most of them to be the most affordable I could find on the web. I would recommand Gearbest to anyone."

2018-01-21

Very good and original items thz gearbest dolar

"Very good and original items thz gearbest"

Güvenli Ve Ucuz

"Gearbest çoğu zaman yaptığı flash indirimlerle dağıttığı kuponlarla puan toplama sistemiyle en ucuz ve en güvenli alışveriş sitesi olmayı başarıyor "

Muy Insatisfecho

"Tras tardar más de mes y una semana en llegarme el producto, del 07/11/2017 al 05/12/2018, cuando lo desempaqueté no era lo que yo pensaba. Siguiendo la politica de esta empresa les escribí para la devolución el 05/12/2018, me dijeron que me responderían en 24 en messenger, pasaron los días, y nada, volví a escribirles otra vez el 14/12/2018 y lo mismo, me escribieron un mensaje en messenger que se pondrían en contacto conmigo y nada. Para mi que es una estafa el tema de las devoluciones. El producto venía embalado de forma pésima y sin ninguna instrucción del producto que es obligatoria entiendo por la CE.
Muy decepcionado tras buscar todas las maneras de ponerme en contacto con ellos.
Huid de esta empresa que se esconde tras burocracia.
Jose Moreno

Esto es lo que te responde pero no responden
We have received your message on gearbest.

It is the first priority to let our customers feel satisfied, we are really happy to do our best to assist you.

Our friendly Customer Support staff will check your ticket ID:WT17121411906 and then will reply within 24 hours (weekends and public holidays non inclusive).

“Dear JoseGonzalez-7,

Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Reliable seller.

"Within 4 months I made 18 orders (37 products). The seller always sends exactly what is in the description. Several items were not suitable, but after reading the descriptions again, I realized that I made a wrong choice.
Prices for goods are usually 2-3 times lower than in local stores.
Discounts, points system, cashback.Excellent customer service.

Horrible

"Item was ordered on 18-Sep-17. Ticket was raised on 18-Oct-17 after non receipt of item. Even today, on 21-Jan-18, I've still not received the item. Multiple messages have been sent to process refund, but they keep telling me to Check with local post office, local customs office and to wait! I've already updated them multiple times that the item is not at the local post office. They refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem from their side. Really disappointed."

“Dear shahshamik1,

We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.
Kindly note that the available shipping method of the package can be affected by item's features at customs and the limit in shipping company.
Kindly note that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

You can refer to this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details.
Gearbest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

We have offered you a tracking number via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Excellent servise and goods

"That site is perfect. I bougnt many items and i will buy again... Item come 10 days to Turkey ;) That is very fast..."

2018-01-20

Certainly the best site I've ever shopped.

"The products are good and the payment is made very easily and efficiently. GearBest is certainly one of the best online stores that makes international sales with the best performance today."

2018-01-20

low price, high quality and secure dispatch

"Since my fit order in 2014 , I always have received my orders, they are well packaged and i had no problems!
My last order W1801101432598287 was a xiaomi led buld in Jan 10, 2018 and i received it yesterday Jan 20,2018 . As always well packaged and I would like to ask their member part allow you to follow your orders so you wont miss any .
I give them an easy 5 stars!

Customer service TOP

"I had a problem with my first order and cs sorted out the issue leaving me completely satisfied.
The second order was perfect and they added me extra points for compensation about the first one.

No response from Customer care

"I have ordered Power Supply units on Jan-02-2018. Till today it says order under process. Messaged few times but no response. Besides this site, I will be reporting GearBest to publicdomainregistry to make sure they take this fraudulant site down for good"

“Dear arshaik,

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.
Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order. Please reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

Projector from GB

" order : W1711090604372663
date : Nov 09, 2017

GB was really great. My first attempt to buy a projector was a little rough because the shipping method was unvailable but GB talked to me and suggested a new one. After some days , the projector arrived and until today i'm enjoying the experience :)

excelente

"hasta ahora todos los envíos han sido muy rápidos y no he tenido ningún inconveniente con ningún producto que he ordenado."

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.