Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Best Internet Store

"I always buy the gearbest and are one of the best stores. I did not have any problems with the items or the delivery, the items are authentic and they get it. the description of the subject and as an image correspond to the subject I received at the home address. Customer Service is always available for help and ordering on order ... until now my order ranged from $ 5 to $ 600 on order and everything was as described.
a great recommendation for everyone to buy at gearbestu.com

NÃO HA O QUE RECLAMAR

"Eu sempre gostei de valorizar cada centavo que eu tenha, e sempre optei por produtos de qualidade, então encontrei a loja gearbest que me ajudou bastante nesse sentido... Comprei umas coisinhas pequenas né, afinal é um site é mesmo todos te dizendo que é seguro e confiável, você não confia por completo até sua encomenda chegar .... Porém comprei e realmente minha encomenda chegou!!! E foi muito satisfatório para mim saber que eu podia fazer outras compras e saber que elas chegariam até a mim. A demora é mínima, o que é ruim mesmo é o serviço postal do meu país. Tirando isso não há nada o que reclamar. Obrigada"

Shop No. 1

"I love this store, I go to GB every day to buy the stuff I want, I love the beautiful, fancy things, and with that choice, the online Gearbest store helps me. I like the online store support and quick delivery ...
I advise all my friends to shop at the Gearbest...

Great

"I am very pleased with my leisure shopping. It is really much more affordable than many similar competitors. If you look at it as a cargo, the cargo is very fast and successful. Thanks to special coupons and discounts, you get the chance to get more affordable products. I would definitely recommend shopping and I would definitely recommend it. Gearbest is indispensable."

Smart bracelet

"Excelente compra, la experiencia es buena y muy recomendable , el envio es seguro y puntual "

I like this store.

"The store is good with a large selection of products, low prices, a lot of stocks, discounts and coupons. Has a good support center. A wide range of options for delivery, both paid and free. I also like the system of calculating points for a purchase, which can pay for part of the next purchase, thereby saving up to 30% of the purchase price.
Another plus, this is the ability to pay through Paypal.
I have already made a lot of orders in this store and while everything suits me, there were no problems, I hope there will not be any more in the future.

Impressive.

" I am very impressed with GearBest thus far. I have made numerous purchases. I have not had any problems with what I have received. Very good prices especially the sales and many coupon codes they constantly introduce. Shipping is affordable. As i always choose tracking and insurance. They also have free shipping which is a plus. They also have a wide variety of items and SKUs. Communication has be easy as they have a ticket system. Oh and they also have an APP that's very convenient."

Great prices and support

"I've been a happy customer of Gearbest for a while now. I've ordered multiple items of different categories. They always arrived much earlier than the maximum delivery time. I even ordered some incorrect products, messaged the support and had no issue to exchange them whatsoever! the contact was fast and I received all the help I needed and, in the end, all the items I wanted."

Loja Responsável

"comprei uma mi band 2, um controle e 2 películas e chegaram rápido e em perfeito estado, loja muito boa de se comprar..."

2017-12-12

Ottimo sito, molto economico!

"Il mio nickname è " Vitomignozzi " e da qualche mese acquisto costantemente da gearbest. Il sito è molto economico ma i prodotti sono di ottima fattura. Uno degli acquisti migliori sono sicuramente le cuffie xiaomi, che consiglio a tutti."

2017-12-12

GearBest - the best place to buy top electronics stuff

"From my perspective GearBest nowadays is a one of the best global stores where you can find and buy top quality electronics eg. smartphones, smart vacuum cleaners, sonic toothbrushes, inteligent lights etc. The prices are reasonable, a lot of promotions waiting for you everyday. You will want to look here every day in search of new products and great offers. Support is very helpfull. Delivery process working fine. Several payment options (eg paypal, przelewy24). If you have some issues, GB support always trying to help you to make you feel satisfied. My experience with buying at Gerbest so far are excellent. I tell you, if you will buy once - you won't to stop."

Gearbest

"I do not usually make many online purchases because the money is still tight but whenever I need something gearbest it is always the first site I visit to see if I have the item I need. The Gearbest is my first choice not only for the appealing prices but also for the good supported, I recently had a problem with an order is your support solved this problem effectively and fast this is mainly why I choose Gearbest first. And I recommend it to friends and family. "

2017-12-12

Great seller. Quickly sent, quickly arrived. The original goods.

"Great seller. Quickly sent, quickly arrived. The original goods."

Gearbest is the best

"Good products
Very good prices
Great customer service with excellent communication
Very fast shipping and excellent packaging
My first choice for online shopping
I would definitely recommend

Excellent shop

""I made several orders in this store, in fact they were the best offers for the price, especially given the store's points for the purchase. All products are of excellent quality, as stated by the store.
I had to deal with the support service, there were no complaints. Different payment options.
Delivery in Russia is carried out by various providers, the delivery time declared by the store have been met. "

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.