support@gearbest.com

Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.39/10
2018-07-09

BEST Gadget Online Store

"I Buy in a lot of online stores and I notice that Gear Best is the best of all. Quality Products, Great Support chat, Fast Feedback, and they are allways ready to help the customer in any issue. "

2018-07-09

GearBest is THE best

"My favorite on-line shop. Fair prices and quick delivery. "

2018-07-08

serious e-shop from china

"I have buying almost 2 years now from this e-shop and i am very happy "

2018-07-08

I am very satisfied :)

"Hello, I bought plenty of electronics from GearBest and I am very satisfied. I will definitely order again :)"

The best online store

"I have been buying in this store for more than 2 years, I had no problem with the arrival of my orders, and when I had a question or problem, the support team gave me a solution always"

Gearbest excellent experience

"It is an excellent shopping platform very reliable, the shipping of the products is as described. Totally recommended."

Great Store

"In English.
Gearbest is a great store online. Has many and nice products of different categories, all of them with amazing prices. The shipment time is correct, and the fastest of the Chinese stores (at least in Mexico). The best is the center support, they always solve any problem or issue about a order, product or anything. The service is fast and kindly. Any inconvenience that I had, was pleasantly solved. Is my seventh order and I intend to place others.

En Español.
Gearbest es una gran tienda online. Tiene muchos productos increíbles de difernetes categorías a un excelente precio. El tiempo de envío es correcto y el más rápido de todas las tiendas chinas (al menos para México). Loejor de todo es el centro de apoyo, siempre resuelven cualquier problema o cuestión que tenga. El tiempo de respuesta siempre es bueno, en un día podrías resolver tu problema de manera satisfactoria. He hecho ya 6 compras y planeo hacer otras más.

Very Good Shopping Experiance

"Gearbest.com is a very good reseller . Mail and portal Communication is at a high level . Shipment received very well packaged ."

2018-07-06

The safe and relaxed shopping experience

"I began shopping in Gearbest, in 2016, purchasing small and cheap items, to test the store's shipping times, quality in items and support from the staff. After 2 years and more than 30 orders made, (from phones, tablets, tools, batterys, ecigs, etc) i can surely say this is one of the best if not THE BEST online shop.
Everything arrives on time, except of course on Chinese holidays, and those massive discount days. Even then, with a quick ticket, the staff is very helpfull, and even refunds part of the value to compensate the extra time you waited for the items.
Never did i had a problem that wasn't quickly resolved by the support team.
This, the variety of items and of course their great prices, makes me come back again and again, chosing this site when ever i need something.

2018-07-06

Excellent online store !!!

"Here I found great products that I could not find in other stores. By the way, the prices here are much lower, and there is an excellent bonus program and discounts. Recently I bought a product (here is my order number: 18052100935714258800), paid through WebMoney, unexpectedly the package arrived very quickly !!! ... that I have not seen in other online stores!
My friend, despite the fact that he lives in the USA, was very surprised and pleasantly shocked by my recall (he had not even heard of the online store GearBest), now he also makes purchases here !!!
I'm very happy. I will continue to buy and recommend this store !!!

2018-07-06

La mejor tienda en linea

"Estoy muy contento, ha sido la mejor tienda de productos chinos en linea para comprar que he conocido desde hace mas de un año, mis envíos llegan exactos al mes, te dan puntos por cada compra y así canjearlos al hacer otra compra, tiene un buen servicio al cliente, siempre me han ayudado, nunca me ha fallado todo llega en perfecto estado, es muy seguro y confiable, ya lo he recomendado a unos amigos."

Really bad experience

"I decided to buy Umidigi Z2 on 15th of June through Gearbest.
I registered, payed through onine banking system which was available at that time(sofort banking). Everything was processed. It was stated that i will receive my order in 5-7 working days.
After that period of time, my order still didn't came. I wrote them an e-mail to find out what is happening with my order because i saw that it wasn't even in their warehouse. I got an apology and they assured me that my order will be shipped till 30th of June. It was the 2nd of July when i wrote to them again to ask what is happening and they again apologized and told me that my shipment will be in their warehouse in 15-20 working days and than shipped to me (additional 5-7 working days). I told them that i want my money back.
After 2 hours of talking with the customer support and after providing my bank account they told me that they will process the refund as soon as possible and gave me the reference number for that refund. On my question when will i receive my money back, till this day i didn't receive an answer.
Then I saw yesterday that next to my order which was canceled, was writen "refunded". After two hours, that order was gone from orders. I contacted my bank which told me that they didn't receive any payments for the bank account which i provided. After hearing that, i contacted yesterday again the customer support and provided the operator with all my previous conversation that i had with the customer support.
First, when i sent them the reference number for my refund, they told me that they do not have that number and asked if i can check one more time?!
Then after exhausting one hour of explaining to them the whole situation (which i already sent them through conversation), they asked one more time for my bank account informations?!! I told them that i already did that but they insisted so i gave one more time all the information. I asked then 10 times where is my money currently, because it wasn't on my account but they didn't answer. At the end of my talk, the same story again - they apologized 10 times told me that they forwarded my subject to colleagues and that they will contact me as fast as possible. Till now, no answer from them, only apologize!!
And as i saw, they are still selling the item even though they do not have it in their warehouse!
What do i need to do more so that i receive my money?!
Also, on this review they just sent me an automated answer with no help whatsoever!

Helpful (1) Cool
kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Jul-07-2018

“Dear AleksandarSladojevi,

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

As for the refund issue,since the payment method is SOFORT.
We will complete the refund process within 11 working days,please kindly wait for the refund.

We will solve your issue in ticket T180****5747. Please reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

Pure Horror... I ordered a "3CVape Savour MTL RTA " for vaping

" I ordered a "3CVape Savour MTL RTA " for vaping , after 15 days still nothing. I contacted the **** firm and they told me the item is out of stock. The funny thing is on a normal web shop you cant buy things which are out of stock.
If I want my money back I only can get it on the GEARBEST wallet and buy some other useless **** I probably have to wait another month for. ONE buy, never again. if my money stays @ geabest even if they cant deliver I can only say F#*& You

Helpful (1) Cool
kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Jul-07-2018

“Dear rnsk8z,

Thank you for your comment.

We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order. Please reply to us there.
Please rest assured that we can refund to your original payment account.

Many thanks,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

2018-07-05

Quality, communication, delivery OK.

"I have order a number of items from PC to air cleaner, a few devices for kitchen and so on. Quality of products is good if you pay a price. "

2018-07-05

Great customer Experience

"Considering the shopping sites that are available these days and all the advantages of each one, GearBest stands out by a set of differentiating factors.
1) It has a complete product catalog;
2) Always has the latest news, communicating them in a timely manner to your customers;
3) Has a true customer service. They worry about customer satisfaction and more than that, when expectations are not met, they can in a sympathetic way through offers or discounts compensate the customer.

It is truly a site, where distant purchases are assured by a team that although we do not see it, we know it is there and on our side.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.