support@gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.25/10
Customer service: 9.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.43/10

wonderful experience

"I made multiple purchases at Gearbest and all was correct, if any small problem occurred it was solved quite easily and correctly by the customer service.
The prices are great and you can find practicly anything electronics.
Daily discounts and lightning promotions to enjoy well!
So Gearbest is the best there is!

I recommend !!!

I made a purchase on 22-05-2018 and in 15 days a product was already in my hands, shipping super fast and secure, is already the tenth purchase I make on the site and always has something new.
Order number: 18052200905716573358
Product: Baseus 8 Pin Data Cable
Posted: May 28th, 2018
Delivered: 06-15-2018
Country Brazil

2018-06-19

Gearbest - low price, variety of items

"Great shop with low priced items with possibility of free shipment. I've ordered more than two items already and was satisfied with each of them. This shop is really great, for every item ordered you're receiving points which you can spend to lower the price of an item. I'd recommend buying here."

Muhteşem

"her şey çok hızlı işliyor. fiyatlar normalden uygun. canlı destek ekibi muazzam çalışıyor."

I ordered the gear best JRC H31 Waterproof Drone

"I ordered the gear best JRC H31 Waterproof Drone . Good, medium size unbreakable quadcopter for 30 bucks. If desired, it can be completed with a camera, but it seems to me too much.
In the pros will carry a good flight time, 8 minutes, for this class of quadrics is a lot. Non-destructible and water protection (sort of as). What a price.
Cons for this price I have not found.

2018-06-18

Return process is very complicated

"They gave me a faulty item. A computer that gets stuck on startup (sometimes taking over 15min to start). I complained to them and they are making it very complicated to return the item, because they don't want me to give it back. "

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted Jun-19-2018

“Dear JamieHeiney,

Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can offer a better solution?
Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

Great website

"I am satisfied with all my orders. I will continue buying from this site because it has good prices"

Gearbest the best

"It is an online store where you can buy many life-time products, you get exactly what you order and it is well packaged. I have never had any trouble with Gearbest team.
I recommend it, what are you waiting for? Get your new stuff now.

I love it!

"ENG: I mainly use gearbest.com to buy various stuff at amazingly low prices, like my metal case (with strong plastic wristband) for mi Xiaomi MiBand 2 (that I also buy'd from them). The "alternative" wristband is much robust than the default one and is super comfy. Shipping time are usually quite long if, like me, you chose "free shipping", but everithing I ordered has always eventually arrived, so it's ok. Either you need some "tech" or house utilities, I bet you can find it at gearbest.com, and if ever you have some issue, the support team is fantastic.

ITA: Uso gearbest.com principalmente per comprare varie cose a prezzi stracciati, come per esempio il "case" in metallo (con il cinturino in plastica bella resistente) per il mio Xiaomi MiBand 2 (che ho comprato sempre da loro). Il cinturino "alternativo" è molto più robusto rispetto a quello standard che ti danno incluso nella confezione, in più mi sta davvero comodo attorno al polso. I tempi di consegna sono un po lunghetti se, come me, scegliete "free shipping" (la spedizione gratuita, insomma), ma tutto quello che ho ordinato è anche arrivato, quindi ok. Sia che cerchiate cose tecnologiche o per la casa, scommetto che su gearbest.com le trovate, e se per qualsiasi ragione dovessero esserci problemi, la squadra di supporto è davvero fantastica.

Gearbest - Awei A920BL W1802280543558526

"Kupiłem w gearbest słuchawki Awei A920BL
Jestem bardzo zadowolony z obsługi sklepu. Szybko odpowiadają na maile, nie ma problemu z gwarancją, towar jest świetnie zapakowany i dostarczany bardzo szybko.
Jeśli chodzi o same słuchawki to generalnie są świetne. Brak opóźnienia przy przesyłaniu dźwięku co jest bardzo istotne w czasie oglądania filmów, pasują do ucha. Jedyny delikatny mankament to bateria (jest mała i lekka ale za to trzeba częściej ładować).
Ogólnie jestem bardzo zadowolony.
W1802280543558526

Confiança

"Desde a minha primeira compra na Gearbest sempre fui atendido com profissionalismo e agilidade.
A loja é responsável e tem ótimos preços, além de embalar os produtos com cuidado.
Recomendo o site pra todos meus amigos!

Felice sorpresa

"Ho fatto diversi acquisti su gearbest e per me è stata una piacevole sorpresa per prezzi,qualità dei prodotti ed efficacia per la consegna."

Gearbest'ten İlk Alışverişim

"Gearbest'ten ilk siparişim 10 günde geldi"

Gearbest

"Gearbest is an excelent website where you can shop great products at very low prices.
When it comes to shipping speed, so far it is the best one that I've tried.
The one time that the item that I got didn't match the description of the product on the website I received a full refund.

Another great thing at gearbest is that you are allowed to use your GB points to buy other items cheaper. A functionality that I've not been able to find in other websites of such kind.

Very good online store

"Gearbest is a fantastic store. I bought a lot of stuff from them and I was impressed by their service.Here prices are a lot cheaper than in other shops and the shipping time to my country is very fast. Orders always arrived in perfect condition and all works without problems.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.