Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Good service& delivery

"I use it service for longer time now, but there was no problems at all with things I ordered... Usual delivery is fast (much faster than others I have used) and noone pack is lost...."

Recomiendo

"Hice un pedido el 1 de agosto y nunca llegó cuando reclame me enviaron otro sin problema "

Wrong stock information

"The website is lying about shipping date. I am still waiting for a product ordered 3 weeks ago. I opened a ticket for more information, they told me that the product would be available in 9 days.
When I ordered, the product was supposed to ship the next day. Today, the product page still says it's shipping the next day.

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from gearbest, gearbest.com, has responded

“Dear Arnold B ,

Thank you for your comment.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.
Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order. Please reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

Little story with Gearbest

"I ordered a lot of items on Gearbest. Most on them was shipped within one day. This store have many sales and promotions so I can save money. Gearbest have also unregistered shopping metod for free. I can recommend this store if you looking for cheap and good qualirty products and short shipping time.

PS. Many thanks for

2017-11-22

Great items, reasonable price and overall very good experience

"Hello!

In de last months I've purchased multiple products from GearBest, varying from a men's watch to a tablet. Both products we're dispatched within a few hours, which I'd really like. It took between 1 and 2 weeks before te product arrived, which is a bit longer than I'm used to (but hey! I often shop from shops closeby AND GearBest gave me notifications about the order, when it was shipped, etc.). Great experience so far.

Both products were nicely packaged so the goods won't be damaged. I still use the tablet almost every day since it's hanging on my wall so I can control my "smart home". The watch does a nice job as well, but it's simple: it just tells time. Quality of both products is good!

I'm currently waiting on a few other orders I did recently, but received nice updates about those orders. The next order is about to be completed and I already have a few items on my wishlist. PLEASE ADVISE: GearBest is addictive ;-)

Sincerely,

Martijn

2017-11-22

One of the best stores for electronics

"I've olaced 4 orders so far. No problems at all.
+Fast shipping
+Paypal support
+The best prices on flash sales
+Good product selection for my tastes

2017-11-22

A very secure purchase without risk to anything

It was my first purchase online and the truth is that it will not be the last, I am very satisfied with the products and they are at a super price, without a doubt gearbest is one of the best pages there is. 100% reliable!!

Ucuz ve Kaliteli alışveriş

"Kaliteli ve ucuz ürünler almak için tercih edebileceğiniz bir site. Bu siteden alışveriş yapmadan önce indirimleri iyi takip edin. bu sayede Türkiyede bulamayacağınız ürünleri uygun fiyatlara bulabilirsiniz."

Mermertas's Avatar

Türkiye

Gearbest the best...

"I do shopping on GearBest for about 3 years.
I have not seen any negativity so far.
I can call it an overseas priority website.
I know that the sold ones are sold and the products are under warranty, the price is very good compared to other places.
That's why I prefer it.
Xiaomi mijia Car DVR
The product reached the elite in 10 days with fast cargo. I did the installation of the product I tested shortly, it is quite nice. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Trustful website

"I ordered there like 10 products, involving smartphone, earbuds, phone cases, bluetooth speaker, most of them are Xiaomi products, I always got the package as described. Shipping was not the fastest, but its maybe the post's fault. I can recommend shopping on this website"

Melhor loja online

"Recomendo Gearbest melhor loja online com preços acessíveis. 5 Estrelas "

gearbest

"Otima empresa, respeita os clientes e sempre tira todas as duvidas."

Warranty issue

"stay away, they don't honour or respect their policy, I bought light strip and it come faulty so i asked for refund but they offer 4 $ and i payed 38 for it and they claimed that the 45 days money back guaranty it has passed but it's not true it just 15 days it passed since i placed the order."

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from gearbest, gearbest.com, has responded

“Dear hassanyassine1,

Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center”

2017-11-22

Excellent shop and excellent produts

"The store sends very fast.
All products are new and are new.
They always answer and solve the smallest problem in a very pleasant way for the user

2017-11-22

Gearbest, the best store in the world

"Gearbest has surprised me with every purchase, with its great prices, variety of products and quality of services, such as website infrastructure, support, shipping and handling of data and financial transactions. I really appreciate the active community and I am a customer and I am delighted to have chosen Gearbest."

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.