support@gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.23/10
Customer service: 9.5/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10

Up to Gearbest

"I already bought several things at Gearbest. I am very pleased with the relationship between seller and customer. It has happened to receive defective or defective products, and all the situations were resolved without any problem.
However, I believe that Gearbest always does its best in shipments of purchases but can not control the shipping time, which I find a little prolonged (1 month in average).

Next step advised for progression:
They should apply the European guarantee which is of two years.
They could have assistance on European soil to facilitate the repairs of purchases made in Europe.
Open stores in Europe.

Summary, I strongly advise you to shop Safely at Gearbest and use PayPal to make payments secure on the internet.

GearBest

"I liked the store, a wide range of products and reasonable price. Technical support at a high level. Fast packaging and delivery. Disputes are resolved very quickly."

BEST IN INTERNET SHOPPING - GEARBEST

"BEST IN INTERNET SHOPPING - GEARBEST
I ordered a gamepad, everything came in perfect quality, I'll order more than once, thank you!

2018-05-23

Uma das melhores lojas para imporeação.

""I've already done some shopping at GearBest, and until that point I'm quite satisfied with the store. Problems that can happen at any similar store are usually resolved quickly after exchanging some messages with the customer support department. In Brazil, we have faced some problems related to the delay to receive the products bought but this is due in most cases to the services provided by the parcel transport companies and by the Brazilian customs sector. ""

2018-05-23

Chinese retailer, much more valuable than the others

"Initially was kind of disappointed . Ordered ID115, which I already had from Gearbest. Anyway I lost it so I had to order new one. Instead of ID115 I received RM60. I have to admit I was kind of mad. After a few days of usage I have to admit - this one (RM60) is even better. Even I has no chronometer, no chargind LED, no charging light and alarm function.
There is an alarm function actually but you can set it from the app, not from the band. The RM60 fitness band has all the necessary functions, better app, and it's even linked to Aplle heath app.
Gearbest is selling Chinese goods, this is obvious, but the quality and customer support are way above other platforms ( aliexpress, DHgate, alibaba, etc. )
Thank you Gearbest!

Fantastic Store!! The true competitor of Amazon

"In italiano:
Ho acquistato uno Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus 4/64 (ordine W1804190234004390 del 19/04/2018) completo di cover e screen protector (ordine W1804200716354356 del 20/04/2018). La fase di acquisto e pagamento è stata molto semplice e intuitiva. I tempi di spedizione si sono rivelati un pò lunghi, ma per un problema delle poste italiane, infatti dopo soli in 4 giorni lo spartphone era a Londra. Il supporto clienti è a dir poco eccezionale, rispondono alle mail nel giro di pochi minuti e sono sempre disponibili a fornire concretamente soluzioni a qualsiasi problema, senza perdite di tempo inutili. La dogana italiana mi ha addebitato 16€ di tasse doganali, ma dopo 10 minuti aver aperto un tiket al supporto clienti, me è stato comunicato che mi sarebbero stati interamente rimborsati sul mio conto paypal.
Una velocità e una serietà che mi spingono a consigliare a tutti gli italiani di provare questo store online.
Su Xiami non c'è niente da dire, qualitativamente i loro prodotti valgono almeno il triplo.

In English:
I purchased a Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus 4/64 (order W1804190234004390 of 19/04/2018) complete with cover and screen protector (order W1804200716354356 of 20/04/2018). The purchase and payment phase was very simple and intuitive. Shipping times turned out to be a bit long, but due to a problem with the Italian post office, in fact, after only 4 days, the Spartphone was in London. Customer support is nothing short of exceptional, respond to emails within a few minutes and are always available to provide practical solutions to any problem, without unnecessary waste of time. Italian customs charged me € 16 of customs taxes, but after 10 minutes having opened a tiket to customer support, I was informed that I would be fully reimbursed to my paypal account.
A speed and a seriousness that push me to advise all Italians to try this online store.
On Xiami there is nothing to say, qualitatively their products are worth at least three times.

gearbest

"gearbest is a reliable website with a variety of products.
The overall quality of products is really good.
It offers many shipping options.
It has helpfull comments for each product.

Отличный магазин!

"В 2016 году покупал в магазине GearBest Android приставку. Пытался рассчитать так, что бы приставка успела приехать к моему дню рождения. Был приятно удивлён когда посылочка прибыла на почту как раз к моему ДР! Приставка очень понравилась и до сих пор служит мне верой и правдой почти два года! Она сделала из моего обычного телевизора LG - смарт телевизор! Я очень доволен своим заказом и конечно же самим магазином. С их службой поддержки можно решить практически любой спорный вопрос по товару. Рекомендую))"

The best online store

"My experience with gearbest is the best without hesitation, I consider that there is no store that offers all the products you can find in gearbest, in addition to its attractive discounts and free shipping, I love the page and its great customer service."

Excellent WebShop with great products

"Gearbest is a really good site for bought much products, because a great partial of the shop has a good quality for a cheap price. There are you can buy smartphones, Toys and some items for your house. *On my case i have buyed some eletronics and some items to my room :D . I think that webshop is the best to import some items for Brazil. The quality of products is really nice for a fair price. The Shipping is the only problem to me, it take some days to be posted, but it's ok."

Atendimento excelente

"Os preços são ótimos e os produtos apresentam qualidade excelente. A loja se esforça para atender as necessidades dos clientes e o atendimento é personalizado. Os produtos chegaram muito bem acondicionados e intactos. Muito feliz com minhas compras."

Great shop and product!

"It is my real objective experience and I am willing to share this with other people.
GEARBEST.COM is best shop in the world. It has great client service, excellent products and always helps you if you need support. I had bought last time Xiaomi Powerbank 10000mah, It was delivered very quickpy and I am very satisfied with gearbest.com shop quality and the product!
The battery capacity of 10000 mAh is the highlighting point of the Mi power bank 2. Its World-class chips are not only safer, but they will also enhance the charging conversion rates and stabilize the discharging voltage.The Mi power bank 2 works on the phenomenon of fast delivery. The devices charges and then recharges very quickly. The Mi power bank charges with the help of its 15W charger, which enables the device to charge fully in not more than two hours.
Okay, so if you hate to stay away from your smart device for a nanosecond, then you need to visit the website of GEARBEST.COM right now and order your Mi power bank 2. As there is no other substitute for this monstrous, Mi power bank 2. Just buy one battery bank, and you can always stay connected with your smart products.

2018-05-21

Gearbest, the best way to buy online

"I have been buying in gearbest for less than a year, but I have already placed several orders. I am from Spain. Some have taken longer than others to arrive, and as with any purchase, the products do not always arrive well, but thanks to Gearbest's customer service, you will not have any problems. They will inform you of any questions about the shipment, address your problems with a defective product or respond quickly to any inconvenience.

I recommend your website, as well as your APp to buy what you need.

In addition, you can pay with PayPal for more peace of mind.

Recomendable

"Buena tienda en general, envíos en tiempo aceptable, resuelven inconvenientes rápidamente y amablemente."

2018-05-21

Great place to get goopd deals on all your Gadget needs

"I am loving shopping on Gearbest I have got some great Items so far and have seen lots more I would like to Buy in the future
in General, the shipping is fast and well packed and the communication is very good if I have had a problem which has happen and I got a full refund. I am looking forward to getting my gadget fix :) again soon

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.