support@gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.23/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.42/10
2018-05-21

Gearbest, the best way to buy online

"I have been buying in gearbest for less than a year, but I have already placed several orders. I am from Spain. Some have taken longer than others to arrive, and as with any purchase, the products do not always arrive well, but thanks to Gearbest's customer service, you will not have any problems. They will inform you of any questions about the shipment, address your problems with a defective product or respond quickly to any inconvenience.

I recommend your website, as well as your APp to buy what you need.

In addition, you can pay with PayPal for more peace of mind.

Recomendable

"Buena tienda en general, envíos en tiempo aceptable, resuelven inconvenientes rápidamente y amablemente."

2018-05-21

Great place to get goopd deals on all your Gadget needs

"I am loving shopping on Gearbest I have got some great Items so far and have seen lots more I would like to Buy in the future
in General, the shipping is fast and well packed and the communication is very good if I have had a problem which has happen and I got a full refund. I am looking forward to getting my gadget fix :) again soon

2 (two) years european warranty

"- I made my first order at GearBest PORTUGAL site for a Smartphone, at last 17th April.
- One of the main reasons for this purchase was the "2 years european warranty" given for this Smartphone.
- However I noticed that this mention was removed from the item description.
- I get curious and asked GearBest if they confirm my "2 years european warranty".
- At 11th May GearBest confirmed this saying "Please note that your item have "2 year european warranty"."
- I requested GearBest to confirm this again, because there was no mention at the order item.
- GearBest answered at 15th May, informing a "1 year warranty is for the aftersale".
- This recent information contradicts the information given at my 17th April order, with "2 years european warranty".
- There are other smartphones available at Gearbest site, with this "2 years european warranty" mention.
- This is very bad for GearBest and I'm very desapointed with that.
- Besides, the smarphone delivery is late, and there is more than 1 month of delay, and I have not received it yet.
- This can not be serious! GearBest is not a serious and trust online purchase site!

kooowa1957 from gearbest has responded
Posted May-21-2018

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for placing an order with us.

Please see here for more details: https://pt.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html
Unless otherwise stated on the Product page, Product warranty is two years from the date of purchase. Within two years from the date of purchase, buyers may return the items for free repairs. Buyers pay shipping fees to ship the item back, as long as we pay shipping fees to ship the repaired item back to the buyer. If the buyer has impaired / usurped the item (s), will not be eligible for free repair .

We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.

Best regards,

Gearbest Customer Service Center

Xiaomi dafang 1080P Smart Monitor Camera

"Everything worked as described.

From ordering until the delivery there were around 15 business days!
Everything worked as described. :)

I honestly recommend shopping at gearbest; it was a good experience! :)

Customer Service is A+

"I have placed several orders with GearBest and I'm very pleased with their customer service. I ordered a 3D printer from them right after Christmas 2017 and just after I received the printer the USB port on it stopped working. I contacted GearBest customer service to let them know the issues and after a few messages back and forth with pictures and descriptions of the problem GearBest customer service issued a warranty and sent me a new mother board which fixed the USB problem. They were great and easy to work with."

Minha Experiência Comprando na GearBest

"Eu já realizei algumas compras na GearBest e, até esse momento, estou bastante satisfeito com a loja. Os problemas que podem acontecer em qualquer loja semelhante, geralmente, são solucionados rapidamente após a troca de algumas mensagens com o departamento de suporte ao cliente. No Brasil, temos enfrentado alguns problemas relacionados a demora para receber os produtos comprados mas isso se deve na maioria das vezes aos serviços prestados pelas empresas de transporte de encomendas e pelo setor alfandegário brasileiro."

2018-05-20

A melhor loja de compras online

"Já faz 1 ano que compro na GearBest. No inicio tinha um pouco de receio, mas hoje sei que posso confiar totalmente na Gearbest e nos produtos de excelente qualidade. Os poucos problemas que tive foram causados pelos correios do Brasil e a greve dos auditores fiscais, mas todos esses problemas foram prontamente solucionados pela Gearbest mesmo ela não tendo culpa "

Exellent Store

"Gearbest is the best site to buy online the products are very good and good prices , and packages are exellente .And its so easy to use there web site in 2 minutes to buy any item .And there promotions are very good .I have been dealing with Gearbest for almost 1 years and i will always buy from them , they have a great team which give you all the information you need ,and after sales is exellent . I adore doing business with Gearbest.
I have recommended them to my friends and i have ordered many products from them as well.Never, any of the items i ordered have been kept by customs, which is a big advantage comparing to other websites.I have nothing against Gearbest , i recommend to everybody

great!

"with gearbest you have a new way to shop online. finally good prices for spectacular products. I've ordered many technological things, including phones, headphones, headsets and cables and I've never had any problems.
The assistance service is always excellent and timely, but it should be fixed the fact that you can only respond from the computer and not from the phone. for the rest they always do a great job.
it's always a pleasure to buy on gearbest

2018-05-20

Good website and fast shipping

"The website is very good design,good products and fast shipping."

Experience with GEARBEST since 2015

""Hi everyone, today i want to share with you my personal experience with gearbest,in my opinion one of the most important store in the world ,is an excellent store, I have been buying 3 years in this store and everything is great, good prices, good products, shipping is very fast and customer service is amazing in case of any problem are very quick to respond and fix it, really i like it I highly recommend this store. I recommend! They have a great variety of items at low prices .
my last Order Original Xiaomi Mi WiFi 300M No: WA1802062036298855 at 2018-02-06 13:36:29 oualid

The best online store

"I never had problem to buy on this site "

Otimo atendimento, otimos preços

"Otima qualide de entrega."

2018-05-19

The perfect shop for every needs

"I've ordered many times from Gearbest, and every time I am super happy to buy from those guys. Although they are based in China (and I live in Italy), the items are delivered in a couple of weeks and, if you need to contact the Customer Service for a question or whatever, they are kind and quick at answering at what you're asking for. And they sell everything!
I'm quite sure they will be one of the true competitors of Amazon in the next few years. Good job, GB :)

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.