gearbest.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10

best e-shop

"I want to say it is a satisfaction to do shop on Gearbest.com. They are very fast with responses and do their best to keep you informed of new products and product arrivals with best prices. Great products and great service. Very nice and quality products .

2018-08-19

The best place where you can make your purchases from home

"Gearbest is the best Chinese store where you can make a purchase, all the orders I have made have arrived in perfect condition and on time at my address. Willing to help and resolve any questions you may have, always acting in the most professional manner possible.
I am delighted to be able to share my experiences with other users.

THE BEST SHOPPING WEBSITE

"I ordered many times in the past and continue to order from Gearbest as it has great prices and never had a problem with them!
im ordered the last order 18081400905620457440 and this is very cheap phone, have a good camera, good screen, very strong, work fast, good battery, good android version .

2018-08-19

Best site to buy stuffs that will improve your live

"I was been client for near to 2 years.
In sum up, i think is one of the best to buy small stuffs with high utility. Every day you can win some gearbest points using the App (one of the best ones in my opinion) and get additional discounts. On a weekly basis you can win additional cupons to extra discounts.
The best things, for me, is the after sales support because if you have any problem with your equipment ( i have one i more that 50 products order) you will get feedback from the gearbest team in 24h! (they are really helpful to assurance that your problem will be solved!)
My last order is the Mi Band 3, i order on July 16th and get the product to Portugal in 20 days (yes, August 6th i already are the product in use!). To a product from China and with price of transport is really good! I do not know any other company that can do this.
And of course, the product is amazing, like the reviews and description of product tell.

2018-08-19

The first experience of GEARBEST is really the best !!!

"Much earlier heard from friends about the GEARBEST! I decided to try to order this platform! and was not disappointed, very satisfied and positive! The application of Interfes is very convenient and understandable, the information about the product is very convenient and not overloaded. Discounts for goods are really huge! among the competitors gearbest - the best online store. Xaomi ordered a lamp. The order was delivered quickly, the packaging is excellent, the discount is impressive. System points are great, it allows you to get even more discounts! this system is the best of all other online stores! I advise GEARBEST to everyone!

Gearbest Review

"I shop from gearbest.com for about 2 and a half years.

I have purchased electronics, gadgets and car items. I never had a major issue with quality of the items and when i had they were solved really fast.

As for the shipping, it is always excellent and I have never had issues.
Customer service is just excellent.

In general gearbest is a very good store to buy and excellent organized so as to give solutions.

I shop because the prices are relly good and I strongly recommend it.

Ótima

"Ótimo atendimento, ótimos preços , excelente suporte . Resumindo uma ótima loja. Oque não achei tão ótimo foi a demora na entrega da minha encomenda aproximadamente 120 dias ."

gearbest

"first i used to shop from other store but when i found gearbest 90% i buy from it due to good service if you need any instruction you can write a message and they will respond within 24 hours and you will be satisfied in my case i reclamed about delevering delay and they solve it . they have large choice of items any things you want big or small , sheap or expensive you can find it just look for it and the delevery is fast and guarante in my experience 100% of item arrive and it took a short time compared with others store

2018-08-19

Excellent products with long delivery time

"The site has a lot of excellent products. Prices are good and with flash sale you can get an excellent price.
Shipments are very well packaged in original box. Customer service has much improved over past years.
Processing and delivery time from China warehouses are very long and tracking not working always but hope that will improve over time.

Gearbest: Extremely Faithful to Customers

"I´ve been buying at GEARBEST for some time (2 years). My experience with this e-commerce company has been wonderful. Good products on sale. Good prices (as I live in Brazil, I can divide in installments the final price of commodity). Besides all, and for me the greatest feature is the post-sale: every time I needed feedback, explanation, or even the cancelment of the product, Gearbest always provided what I wanted and needed. Congratulations, Gearbest! The reason why I continue making business with you is this: a deep respect for the customers! I wish every e-commerce company would have this behavior!!!"

My first purchases on Gearbest

"I'm from Brazil,
With GearBest I only had one problem, but I was always very well attended, respected and very well attended, taking all my doubts. I do not have much to say, since my only problem was an order that was not delivered but I know it was because of my local post office and not the store. I made another purchase and it came quickly 100% perfect. With my second purchase I have nothing to complain about this store, almost perfect.

2018-08-18

Fully happy with the experience so far

"I'd no problems with like 10 orders, got them in time and with the expected content"

Smooth shopping experience

"Once again i gave an order at Gearbest shopping site. The procedure is very easy and the payment can be done via paypal that is very importan for me. The shipping was very fast and my order arrived in Greece only in two weeks. All the products are qood quality and the customer service will try to help you in as hort notice if you need them. Overall i totally recomend this site"

2018-08-17

Best online shopping website

"I got a many orders from GearBest, variety of categories, and all was great quality. Shipping is fast enough, and service is really helpful. I got only the best experience. Great Job.
These specific item is great quality, works great with best price and fast shipping

2018-08-17

My experience for you!

"Gearbest it's a good site for buy technology and special things like kitchen utensils. you can buy anything you dream.

Even though my shipment took a while to arrive due to airport delays, this is not the fault of gearbest and the technical service always helped me.

I buy a smart watch

I'm grateful with gearbest and its service, that's why I share my opinion for you.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.