Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2018-01-18

Best Chinesse Eshop

""I ordered cell phone, mi bands and e.t.c. all was delivered me quickly, without any troubles. I can recommend it to everyone :)

order W1711251149555290

date 11/26/2017

2018-01-17

Great company with great stuff and more

"I did shop form gearbest for a few times and never had any issues with any of my orders. They have excellent support center. Im 100% satisfied and will recommend to my friends."

2018-01-17

Gearbest is a perfect choice for shopping

"The prices are low. Products are well made. I like shopping on gearbest. "

Great Experience & Great Support

"I ordered a few items from Gearbest like Xiaomi Wi-Fi Repeater 2 and Xiaomi Vacuum Robot.
The process went well and smoothly, the shipping was fast,
The prices are great & the support team answering very fast for any question.
No doubt i will continue to shop on Gearbest in the future.
Thanks!!

Super seller

"A very useful set. both small and very functional. I would recommend it to everyone."

2018-01-17

Excellent. The better shopping.

"The experience was excellent. It was my first shop and I was very happy."

Gear Best provides excellent service

"I've been shopping with Gearbest since 2015 and do far my experience have been very positive.
My first purchase was an Infocus M808 phone for $150, which im still using today 3 years later.
I've purchased some other products sush as a vape tank, memory cards, usb power extensions etc.
There was only 1 product which not performed as expected , after contacting gearbest I got to keep the product and they refunded me 90% of the price. Which I though was an excellent option. The service is always prompt and very polite. I will remain a customer as this level of customer service is rare and their offer a huge variety of products at excellent price.

5 stars only

"5 stars. In gearbest.com i i bought a lot of stuff. And everything was fine, what i ordered that and received. Good customers support too. Fast and informative response. Plenty good products and discounts."

2018-01-17

Excelente página web de gadgets

"En mi opinión la mejor página de productos electrónicos que hay, llevo aproximadamente 2 años comprando en ella y hasta ahora no he tenido ninguno problema, la calidad de servicio a sido excelente y los envios han sido rápidos y a tiempo. En alguna ocasión alguno de los artículos que he adquirido han resultado defectuosos pero ellos se han hecho responsable y me han resuelto mi problema.
Super recomendada y confiable, de las mejores que he probado.

2018-01-17

By far the best online shop I ever bought from

"I first bought my item here out of sheer curiosity and because it was way cheaper than in other online stores. I only have to say that everything was, and still is, just perfect . I was notified of every single process my item underwent and, for my sole amazement, I received a picture of what to expect (product packaging before being dispatched to delivery companies). I had never seen anything like that. And, for a cheap price, including custom charges, I bought a smartphone that is better than the one I had before. I was simply baffled, and my only regret was not buying from gearbest earlier.
Gearbest really cares what their consumers think and will break any barriers to satisfy them, and it's a store that has almost everything, at a cheap price.

gearbest, excelente servicio

"ya he comprado en varias ocasiones por medio de esta pagina y creo que es de las mejores donde puedes comprar,
te dan muy buen soporte.

Responsible Seller

"I bought a Furibee F60 4K camera from Gearbest. It came in 33 days because I was wrongly selected unregistered shipping method. The package was very good, it came with all apparatus ( charging cable, waterproof case etc.). But, I had a problem with power/mode button, it was manufacturing defect. I prepare a video for the problem and opened a ticket for it. In a short time Gearbest confirmed my claim and refund my money easily. This was a first problem in my many succesful purchases and it solved quickly. Gearbest is advisable responsible seller."

Store with fair prices

"I've ordered a lot from this shop. Items arrived in the shortest time - it took about three or four weeks. I have oredered Spinners for my children, several computer cables and Virtual Reality 3D Glasses. All items are cheap and quality. I am very satisfied. And my children too! :) Recommend"

Best advice for Gearbest

"Shopping at Gearbest is a easy , safe and cheap. Everything i bought was received in time and in excellent condition. I didn't have any problem with the products. Сustomer support always quickly answered all my questions."

Top site awesome!

"I love this site, cheaper products, good quality they are very atencious with me, every week i am buying more itens!"

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.