Stores > forever 21

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review forever 21 by clicking a star below.
2017-11-07

No product or refund

"I ordered two body suits on the global store and tracked them excitedly until they were lost in transit. I sent two online enquiries (meant to have a 24 hour response time) and received no response from either enquiry. I then contacted Australian post who gave me a reference number to give to forever21 so I could request a refund. I then sent the details of my order to the customer service email address and received an email saying they would reply within 48 hours. I never got a reply. I then sent another email (super friendly) asking for a follow up, which I was given the response (48 hours). Again I never got a reply. I sent another email saying I was frustrated with their lack of customer service to which they replied that I had to wait for their coordinators before they could do anything. That was two weeks ago. I ordered the bodysuits on the 5th of September, it is the 8th of November now. "

2017-10-27

Absolutely awful company, will steal your money!

"Forever 21 is absolutely awful, with the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They will steal your money - beware!
I ordered some stuff from here which turned out to be super cheap-looking / low quality, so I returned it, using the pre-addressed return label which was provided in my package and which was addressed to a F21 store in Albany, NY. They don't cover return shipping, so I paid that myself and made sure to get a tracking # in order to prove the goods were delivered back. Well, a month after I saw from the tracking that the merchandise was delivered back to them, I still had not received a refund, so I contacted their customer service. This was where the problems started; you get transferred to a call center where the workers barely speak English, and all I kept getting told was to wait "24-48 hrs" and someone will get back to you with an update. Well, I never got contacted with any update and never got my refund, even after contacting their customer service about 5x over 2 weeks. So after 2 weeks of that, I opened a case on PayPal for my money back, but F21 told Paypal I had sent the goods back to the wrong address (their main returns address is in California) and therefore they never received the goods! This is insane, since I used the pre-printed return label which THEY provided. I will have to file a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau now.
Beware of this business at all costs! I will never give them another cent of my money and hopefully they will go out of business soon, considering the cheap goods they are peddling and the abysmal customer service they provide. If I could give negative stars, I would!

2017-10-26

Great

"I have always had a good experience with forever. I didn't like one of the items because the cloth wasn't what I expected but the service was good. I went to the store and had no problem returning my order. "

2017-10-07

ridiculous and upsetting!!

"shipping is taking way too long on something I almost paid 200$ on, never again."

2017-09-25

NEVER order on line!

"NEVER order online! My package never arrived, tracking info said warehouse received it damaged and it was returned to sender. "customer service" (NOT!) was outsourced to some country and the person just kept reading the same thing over and over- said I need to wait 10 days for a refund for something I ordered 3 weeks ago, no concern regarding actually getting the items I ordered to me. FURIOUS!! trust me- save your money and shop elsewhere.
I even called the local store to see if they would help and they are as rude and uninterested in customer service as the "customer service" line.

2017-09-15

I will never shop here again

"The store of Forever 21 is not impressive at all and is horrible. It is very unorganized and obvious that the company is struggling. It is cheap but I am on a budget and decided to order some clothes online. It has taken at least a month to arrive and is still not here. It said it would be here weeks ago but the estimated date of arrival is continuously changed. This purchase was definitely not worth the lengthy wait. I know that no one will read this but I needed to say it and speak for other people that I know who have had the same experience. Thank You, but I respectfully will not buy anything from this store again.

Unhappy purchase.

"Terrible return policy. Awful customer service both in person and on the phone. Seems like a miserable place to work. Everyone disgruntled. The warehouse sent my purchase without a tag and although i had all the rest of the paperwork and a clean unworn garment, they would not accept it without the tag. I will never never buy from them again."

A mess

"I placed a order on the 6th it's now the 12th and I'm still waiting for my package which states it will not be arriving until the 18th wtf!!! "

My shopping experience

"Forever21 has always been my go to shopping place since last 5 years. It’s not too expensive nor too cheap, falls perfectly for my budget. Also, the latest trends find its way up to the store quite on time most of the time. One of the thing I always look for while buying clothes in store is quality and money’s worth. I think Forever21 compared to other brands have given good price and just a normal not the best quality kind of pieces but it differs as the range goes higher. It is place for economical purchase. So me being a student mostly find myself in Forever 21 and have been very satisfied with their services in the store. But last month when I visited their store for some shopping, I didn’t find my experience quite the same as it used to be before. The salesperson were less for a 2 floor store in a mall, I could hardly see three salesman in ground floor and maybe 1 or 2 in the first floor which made it hard for me or anybody else present there to call them for any enquiry and when I was finally able to get one salesperson’s attention he would rush to the other customer in few seconds making me wait for a minute and when he could finally hear me out he won’t address me properly so I called the other salesperson but I got the same kind of response. While it was already a bad start I still went ahead and made the purchase since I had been looking for that dress everywhere and I was getting it in relatively cheaper price than other stores where I could find it. Also, they have this 30-day return policy which is really great and I have returned few purchases before and it was quite smooth but this time it was a bit different. So last week I went back to their store to return one of the purchases I have made last month, since it was just 3 weeks that I made the purchase I could still return it and get my money refunded. But this time when I asked for the refund They won’t give my money back saying that the return policy has been altered and no money whatsoever is not refunded to any customer for the return items anymore even though the purchase was made before the policy was altered. It left me very disappointed and changed the way I used to look at the brand, now I don’t know If I’ll ever go shopping in forever 21 again. I would suggest others reading this to not really buy a product from them if you are not really sure about it since you don’t have much flexibility or options anymore. "

2017-08-18

Selling Nazi rings!!

"You are selling Nazi rings at some stores!!!"

2017-08-15

customer

"Its been two weeks and I still havent received my order. "

canada
2017-07-02

Love it

"I dealt with Forever 21 Canada. It was a pleasure going through their website. I bought an embroidered jean jacket, and it was exactly as shown, except bulkier then I thought. However, it is Absolutely beautiful and I will definitely enjoy wearing it."

2017-06-15

Excellent

"Always a pleasure shopping with forever 21. All my items arrive on a timely matter. "

2017-06-05

Absolutely horrific

"So this was supposed to be my first online purchase at forever21 (I say it was 'supposed to be' because I haven't made the purchase yet).
Let me explain.
So about three weeks ago, I decided I would buy some items online on forever21. I ordered quite a few things and everything ended up being about $500. I proceeded to check my items out but couldn't because a message from the site kept popping up saying "We cannot process your order at this time. Please try again." (something along those lines)
So throughout the day I tried again but nothing. So now its been three weeks and I am still not able to check my items out.
I chatted with the customer service and they gave me the same old responses such as; "Clean your cookies and history", "try a different browser" ,"try again in an hour" ...
its been three weeks for **** sake.
There customer service is horrible and they are a bunch of liars. There is nothing wrong with my browser, there is obviously something wrong with their site because the message is coming from there.
Honestly I believe it is poor website maintenance. I emailed them a few days ago and still have no response from them. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had.

2017-05-22

Quality blows

"Ordered jeans and a dress summer shirt but the quality is terrible - bleaks, stretches and rolls threads after up to 3 washes. Cheap and stylish but low quality"

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!