Stores > eyeglasses.com

1888-896-3866
      customerservice@eyeglasses.com
      1888-896-3885

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review eyeglasses.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

No longer a good place to buy frames and lenses

"This website has a lot of problems. A lot of their frames and lenses are unavailable even if they are advertised as "in stock" and the customer service is, in my opinion, hostile and combative. This used to be a good website 5 or 6 years ago, but not any longer. I've recently placed orders on this website, but faced exactly the same problems: I would order my products and wait for several weeks to a month, but the item hasn't shipped yet. My initial inquiry to the company would usually go unanswered. Then all of a sudden the company would refund the money without any explanations or I'm told that the product I ordered isn't available. This particular woman I was in contact even made a fabricated story that I was notified that the product was unavailable and offered an alternative product. She is either dishonest or has a horrible memory - I think she is dishonest. Anyway I'm done with this website.

2017-11-14

very dissatisfied

"ordered 2 frames. after 3 weeks still havent gotten order. called after 2 weeks and was told one frame was on backorder but the other one would go out right away. Waited another week and still nothing. Called again and was told they were still waiting on one frame. They didnt know why the first one didnt ship. I'm ready to cancel the order and shop somewhere else. Not happy at all."

2017-07-24

should've researched more

"Glasses ordered on the 30th of June. Today is July 24th. I have yet to receive a reply to any of my emails. "

2017-07-11

Misleading bait-and-switch tactics!

"Very misleading bait-and-switch tactics. They lure you in with a discount offer of 55%, then reduce the discount to 33% when you place an order. Their response to my complaint was to tell me to unsubscribe from their ads! Which I now have done."

2017-06-03

Poor service never recibved product

"After waiting a month for my new lenses I called and was told they were not available. Several weeks after changing the order to lenses that were available I tracked the shipping and found that they were shipped and supposedly delivered however I did not receive them. My e mail to eyeglasses.com has not been answered. At this point I am out $250 and a good pair of frames. "

2017-03-29

Best online eyewear store by far.

"I have tried other stores online, but they all provide low quality frames. The glasses I got from one place broke within a couple months and they would not replace them. I tried Warby but the coating was flaking off and they would not replace either. I was a customer of eyeglasses.com a while ago, and I am back and loyal."

2017-03-15

Plenty of Time to Waste?

"If you have plenty of time to waste on this seller, you may be okay.
Have you been able to sort out the fake reviews from the real ones yet? The authentic ones seem to have one thing in common: customers waiting an overly long amount of time to get their orders. I am suspecting it is because this company keeps costs down by keeping no inventory. So they have to make small orders from other sellers, and this is where the delays begin.
Personally, I have not yet received my frames. I ordered over three weeks ago, and I am still waiting. It is a shame, because I have headaches caused by my prescription being out, but I have no choice but to suffer. Eyelglasses.com took my money and will not give me a refund.
Like many others who did reviews here, all of my attempts (and there have been many) to get someone to speak to me about this order have gone unanswered. No response at all. Its a shame. I wanted this to work out. Their prices arent bad. Its their customer service and delivery that is horrible. And deceptive. If it will take a month or more to get an order, just say so. Don't pretend like its something new.

2016-12-24

Worst Christmas Gift Ever

"I ordered prescription Sunglasses from Eyeglasses.com on December 8th. As far as I was aware, the processing time was normal and I could expect my glasses in a normal time frame. After I ordered them, I was informed that they were back-ordered (which was frustrating, but I was accepting of it because it was a good deal and convenient). The added time for back order was 5-7 days. I was going to be cutting it close as this was a gift. I waited patiently for 5-7 business days, and when I saw no update, I tried to contact customer service. I sent two emails, with no reply, and I called multiple times only to get the message that their customer service wasn't open. I tried using their chat forum and often got no response. When I did finally get a response (LONG after the 5-7 business days) they said they were in the US and would be processing within a few days. That was on December 20th. She told me that she expected them to be done processing by the end of the week. I just called again and thankfully got a response and they informed me that it never would have been an additional 5-7 days, because they were always back-ordered until the 21st. It's now December 24th, and they don't know whether or not my frames are in the lab getting lenses and told me to try calling back on Tuesday...

I will never shop here again and I would never advise anyone to shop here either. I've had an awful experience with customer service, and with the company itself.

2016-12-14

Wow, surprised

"I originally posted a review talking about how I was annoyed to find out that it was going to take about a month in whole to get my glasses(I was going off of an email they sent). That ended up being incorrect. It took them a week to start processing, but once that happened, they finished in a couple of days. Then they sent them to me "Next Day Air." I was totally surprised. The glasses look and work great. Overall, I'm quite pleased. "

Florida
2016-03-14

Fantastic online eyeglass ordering experience. This Company made it work for me

"I purchased a pair of prescription glasses. Received them today 10 days later. Normal amount of time expected. Optician is the same amount of time. The glasses were just as I expected and ordered. I have the same frame for computer glasses and this time wanted a fun pair for everyday wear. I ordered in Purple. I had a pleasant experience with Mark he was most helpful in helping me decide which lenses to go with for my prescription. Good experience with Rose also. If you want overnight then go to a local glasses store where they offer one hour. But if you want brand name frames and brand name lenses then eyeglasses.com is for you. I reached out to another online store and no one got back to me when I asked for brand of anti- reflective coating and lenses. I have been wearing designer high end glasses for many years and had no problem ordering online. Will I do so again? Yes. I happen to be one of those customer that was very nervous to order online and they were very patient with me."

2015-11-04

"Total lack of customer support. They act like they are doing you a favor. Finally received my frames November 4th ordered September 24th.
EDIT; It is true you sent 4 support emails. 2 saying that said when shipped you would notify me. And 2 saying 1-2 day days it would be shipped. It was 3 weeks not 1-2 days. The statement that you think you have the best customer support is disingenuous at best. Look at other comments about your attitude.

2015-10-06

"I must say I was a little skeptical ordering replacement lenses online. But after reading that Consumers Reports recommended eyeglasses.com I thought I'd give them a try. I went to the website set up an account, filled out my prescription and sent it to them. They sent me an email with a shipping label which I took to UPS with my glasses and shipped them. (I did have to pay a few $$ for the box). I then received an email from them stating that they had received my glasses and that it would take 4-5 days to process the order. I then received another email yesterday (5 days after the receipt email) that my glasses had shipped and I received my glasses today. I put them on, perfect! I can now see better than I have been able to for a long time.
I saved about 35-40% on prices I was quoted for my rimless Silhouette frames.
Thank you eyeglasses.com for doing what you advertise. I was a perfect transaction.

2015-09-10

"I placed an order on July 15, 2015 and I still have not received the glasses or a refund. In early August, they told me the supplier suggested the next shipment would be August 17 when they would update me. I said I understood and waited until about August 20 before inquiring again. Since then. I have emailed several times without the courtesy of a reply. It is now September 10. Very dissatisfied.
MG Hanlon

2014-12-22

"Every interaction I had with eyeglasses.com, from my first conversation with Stephanie to my last conversation with Alicia, could not have been more professional, helpful and friendly. And this praise comes from a person who ended up buying only a frame and returning the lenses.

The first pair of finished eyeglasses arrived quickly, but there was a problem with the lenses. I called and was immediately emailed a postage paid UPS label with which to return the glasses. The replacement glasses also arrived quickly, and, although the original issue was addressed, I experienced a new problem with the replacement lenses.

I discussed the matter with Alicia, the Director of Lab Operations, and she suggested that I would probably be better served buying the lenses locally where they could be custom fitted. She explained that a very few people needed a more personalized fitting even though the vast majority of their customers were able to be accommodated without any problems whatsoever. She offered to refund the purchase price for the lenses and did so almost immediately (even prior to receiving the replacement lenses from me).

I took her advice and am now very satisfied with the results. I am happy with the combination of the frame from eyeglasses.com and the lenses from a local lab. Although the entire process took about six weeks, the end result was that I got exactly what I wanted, and my experiences with eyeglasses.com could not have been better. They are extremely reputable and are truly interested in providing a positive outcome for their customers. That is obviously much more important to them than making every last dollar. I highly recommend this firm.

2014-12-06

"these people at eyeglasses.com are so rude i ordered a pair of versace frames progressive lenses and i couldn't see threw them i had depth perception problems and image curvature so i sent them back for a redo they rudely called me and told me they didn't want to make the redo and they told me to buy my glasses locally. we had already had the redo set up and i needed to see i had no back up glasses so i begged them to make the second pair when i received the 2nd pair the frame was bent and there was no transitions on the lenses so i mailed the glasses back for a refund they rudely sent me an email telling me they will no longer accept any orders from me. they were nice up until i paid them then they got rude and ugly i called them a month later and asked why i have been banned from ordering from them and the supervisor Stephany told me it was all my fault and they lost 400.00 with my orders so they wont deal with me anymore they boast the fact you can return them or have a redo but when you do they treat you like you are doing something wrong. don't spend your money with eyeglasses.com as soon as you pay they will turn ugly and rude if i could give it -0 stars i would. don't ask them to remake or refund you they will make you feel you are at fault then ban you from ordering from them. …..update james at eyeglasses.com emailed me telling me how wrong i was for asking for a full refund REALLY?? when i placed my order i was told by the rep it is risk free i can get a full refund if i cant adapt to the glasses looks like she lied to me to get me to order and pay as soon as you pay the full refund policy is NOT their policy.the lenses they sent me were bad i couldn't see threw them depth perception problems,image curvature,fish bowl effect.how could i adapt to that. they sell bad lenses at high prices! james also told me he informed me prior to shipping the redo that the redo lenses were not refundable that is a total lie the never told me that. don't spend your money at eyeglasses.com they are dishonest"

Share eyeglasses.com's store rating

eyeglasses.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eyeglasses.com is not a merchant member
eyeglasses.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!