Stores > everbuying.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review everbuying.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

I recommend

store is very good. I order very much and often. always everything is at the highest level. I recommend

2017-12-01

Extremely pleasant shopping and customer support experience!

""If you are looking for worry free shopping experience then look no more! Everbuying is the best shop with extremely friendly and helpful customer support. Thy are always there to answer all your questions and solve your issues. So far, I had a great experience - Highly recommended!"

2017-11-23

everbuying - Onda V919 Air CH Tablet PC

"I bought a tablet. Delivery to Ukraine took only 2 weeks. The goods brought the courier straight home. I was very glad.
The tablet was new, in films, it worked without problems at once. The firmware was not needed. Very powerful, the quality is good.
I recommend this store! The price is excellent !!!

2017-11-23

HAPPY!

""Very happy customer here!
2 orders received, NO problems at all!
Items are very good value for the money, staff is friendly and very keen to solve any issue you might have.
Are you still browsing Ebay or Gumtree or Craigslist or whatever ecommerce website is big in your country? Forget them! Get on everbuying! You will not be disappointed!"

2017-11-22

great purchase

"I must admit KZ know how to produce a beautiful design headphone and this model is no exception. High quality wire, silicone braided, with very elastic joints and an l-shaped plug, at a temperature of -5 wire and thought to harden. The earphone housing has an anatomic shape that allows them to securely lock into your ear with the right selection of attachments. The body is made from translucent black plastic, through which you can see the driver, front part contains an abstract drawing and model name ZST.
The sound in this model is nice-analytical and I definitely recommend to pay attention to this model is attention. These headphones better than Xiaomi Hybrid and as good as Urbanfun Hifi. Another one of my good buy (order EP1705141508487166) on everbuying at a great price.

2017-11-20

Good seller

"Constantly order from this site. Everything comes on time. There have never been any problems."

2017-10-17

Good products at very good price

"Very good service, buy a tablet and sent it very fast, excellent customer service I recommend this store."

2017-10-14

Everybuying opinion

"The processing time some time little much.
But usually the shipping time fast,the support answer fast and usually helpfull

2017-10-13

The best

"Buy excellent products with good quality and fair prices here!
Easy and comfortable. it was an excellent experience

2017-09-22

Наушники на Everbuying.com

"На сайте Everbuying.com покупал наушники KZ ZST Dynamic HiFi Music Sport In-ear Earphones with Microphone. Очень понравилось качество товара и низкая цена по сравнению с другими магазинами."

2017-09-17

Great web store

"I bought some electronics in past , everything came quickly and same as in description. They use Belgium post witch is quick way to get your packet to Europe ! 5 star, I recommend it highly !"

2017-09-10

Customer Support is dishonest. Buy at your own risk!

"I purchased a refurbished phone from Everbuying. It was received and is not working. I submitted a claim to Paypal and they promised to ship me a replacement once I pay shipping fee to ship the spoilt unit back to them.

However upon receiving the unit, they replied that the phone is "out-of-stock" and immediately close the case and refunded me. I suffer a loss in the order by paying shipping fee.

The problem is that I went to their website and they are still selling the refurbished phone and it is in-stock. So buy at your own risk!

Correspondence below:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your information.

Please rest assured that we will arrange a reshipment once we receive the item you send back.

Once you send the item back,please let us know the tracking number for helping us to solve this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Somnus
Everbuying Customer Service
http://www.everbuying .com/

Hello Customer,
Dear Customer,
Sorry to have kept you waiting.

We noticed that it has been delivered yesterday.

But we are sorry to inform you that the item is out of stock now.

We will refund you 83.84 USD.

Really sorry for any inconvenience we caused.

Best Regards
Somnus
Everbuying Customer Service
http://www.everbuying .com/

2017-09-09

Wonderful store for the latest electronic gadgets and more

"“I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them. Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it).”"

2017-09-06

One of the best online stores

"I have bought more than ten times in everbuying.net. My last order (E1707311431475076) was a practical PU leather case customized for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. I am very satisfied with the quality. It fist well and has card slots. Also its price was cheaper than in other stores. I will continue shopping on everbuying.net."

Anton2017's Avatar

Belarus
2017-09-05

Good store, good service

"Make purchases in this shop for quite some time. Good selection of goods. Good quality. The prices are reasonable compared to other stores. If you have any questions support responds quickly to all questions. I will continue to shop at this store"

Share everbuying.com's store rating

everbuying.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

everbuying.com is not a merchant member
everbuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!