2017-10-13

Buyer beware

"Do not shop here you get nothing you don’t even get a refund total rip off."

2017-09-20

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

"Placed an order and waited for more than a month but got nothing. Tried to contact them by email (no phone contact possible) but their email accounts were blocked. Will try to get my money back through the credit card company, if possible..."

2017-08-22

***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY****

"So I ordered a part back in April that I never received. I sent an email and got one back saying that they do not have the part asking if I'd like to wait or request a refund back to the card. I requested a refund...never received it. I email them again and get another one saying they changed payment systems and will have to issue a check. I provided them the info to send it to....long story short I've still been emailing since April about an almost $200 check I still haven't received! "

2017-08-14

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!

"I recently purchased the Eye-Fi MOBI-8 Mobi SDHC Class 10 Wireless Memory Card for my Cannon DSLR SL-1.
I had an issue that was resolved immediately by electOtronics! They not only resolved the issue within minutes but "did the right thing!"
I will 100% order from them again! The product I received from them is awesome!
Do not hesitate to order from electOtronics! I look forward to using them again!!!

2017-07-21

I GOT BURNED BY THESE SCAMMERS ALSO. RUN RUN RUN. BUNCH OF LOW LIVES

"THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-07-13

bad first impression

"My experience started off bad. I ordered trailer lights and they never came. After six months of waiting and not being able to contact them, I wrote a review. Since that, they sought me out and corrected my order and threw in a couple extra dollars worth of product to make things right. "

2017-05-11

Scammers

"Same experience as the rest, buy product because it was a little cheaper than other sites. Wait, wait, contact and get a sorry we went to pull it and we were out so we had to back order it but it will be in stock in two weeks. Wait a month, nothing contact and get the message back, are you sure you want to cancel your items will be in next week and we will expedite shipping. Wait another month finally I just tell them to cancel the order and refund my money to my credit card. Ge the answer back that we changed our system and will have to send you a check please give the name and address to send it to. Reply with the information wait a month contact again and get the reply we are waiting for your name and address so reply with the original e-mail sent a month earlier and again give the information. They are scamming people by holding their money as long as possible without ever having the product. My advice is don’t buy from these scammers and if you have just go straight to your fraud department on your credit card. Eventually the credit card companies will be charging the company more for accepting their card or just eventually stop them from accepting their card."

2017-04-19

They ****

"I ordered my BT45-toy paid with AM-Ex after 2 weeks I contacted them via live chat. They said that it had been back ordered even though the site said in stock.
They said that it had arrived and was being processed. I asked for expedited shipping, they agreed but 2 weeks later, NOTHING!
I sent an email nd they of course apologied and are refunding my card. I will be watching my Am-Ex account for the refund or I will be filing a complaint.

I wish I had read the reviews prior to wasting a month. Amazon ROCKS

2017-04-17

Buyers beware LONG wait times for orders

"Ordered my item on 4\7 still have not receive it or got a response and today is 4/18. They have been closed from 4\10-4\18 for Passover.... What!?? What company closed 8 days for Good Friday.. And, they have horrible shipping/customer service updates. I only have an order number with no way of tracking it down. If I don't receive a call bk by end of week I will be contacting my bank for a refund."

2017-04-04

happy to correct my experience

"My 1st experience-I ordered large button phones in December. They charged my credit card that day. a month later after live chats several times-the phones were backordered, but finally shipped. They said they would credit me back the shipping charges. I got a refund confirmation, but my credit card company said they never got the credit refund. The 2nd time I ordered these phones I emailed them immediately and they said the phones were in stock and would ship right away. They DID!!! 3rd time-I just ordered phones 3/31/17, they charged my credit card and I have been emailing them and trying to "live chat" which has been offline since Monday to find out about my initial shipping credit and this current order. Will give them till the end of today and if I don't hear from them I will file with the credit card company for fraud

I did hear from customer service and they did ship out my order, sent me a UPS tracking and did refund my previous credit. I was very pleased to know that they do care about what people think and are making every effort to give good customer service and follow thru as well with their customer service. giving them another chance, especially since these phones are great and the price is very good

2017-04-02

Excellent

"I really want to thank you for all your help thru this matter.. You guys are the best …
your service and handling my order was an experience of 6 stars…I would suggest your
company to any one any time…thanks again for all your help…
Steve K
S.F. California

2017-03-27

They ****

"Never again going to this site. U guys are ripping people off and not giving them their orders im filing fraud against you guys."

2017-03-24

Scammed

"Ordered 90 dollars worth of speakers they took money off card then canceled my order saying they weren't in stock, never put money back on card and stopped responding to my emails .. Thanks for taking my money electro scammers"

2017-01-26

"I finally heard back from them and my item was not in stock and they refunded the money!!!"

2017-01-17

Never recieved Item

"I ordered the item on 12/30/16. On 1/9/17 I contacted them asking when the item would ship. They responded on 1/10/17 that the item would ship that day. However, I was never provided a tracking number and was never notified by UPS, FEDEX or USPS that an item was shipped to me. Between 1/11 - 1/17 I sent multiple emails asking about my item and they have yet to respond. I finally gave up and contacted my bank's fraud department to issue a refund.... "

Share electOtronics's store rating

electOtronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

electOtronics is a merchant member
electOtronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.