Stores > eFavorMart.com
  • eFavorMart.com

M-F 7am-7pm PST
      sales@efavormart.com

Voice your opinion! Review eFavorMart.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Abysmal customer service

"I ordered my cake stand, favors, and other items from efavormart.com on a Sunday. When I got an email notice Wednesday that my order was shipping, the cake stand was not listed. I got on their online chat to ask about the cake stand. At that time, I was informed that the cake stand was backordered five weeks (well past my wedding date). The website still shows the item in stock; I was never informed that the item was backordered until I pursued a customer service chat.

They had all the individual cake stand components (acrylic plates and tubes) in stock, but not as a set. The 6 tier stand set was 51.99. To order exactly the same components individually was an additional $40. They were utterly unwilling to accommodate my request for the components at the same price of the set, nor were they willing to waive additional shipping charges on the re-ordered items, if I ordered at all. I ended up cancelling my cake stand order. The entire exchange took almost an hour.

(NOTE: I have not rated them for value yet, because the rest of my items have not yet arrived. Regardless of how that goes, I will never recommend nor use efavormart.com again.)

2017-05-10

Wedding Supply

"Working with efavormart has been the worst experience I've ever had. I purchased silk flowers for a wedding that I was working on for May 5th, 2017. The merchandise that I purchased was exactly what a was looking for. A few days prior to the wedding I received an email stating that they ran out of the item (2 weeks after the item was ordered) and I wouldn't receive the merchandise 4-8 weeks after my event. I worked in customer service so I tried to be as reasonable as possible and exchange the cost from my original order for something they currently had in stock. I found a few items that I could order to replace the initial merchandise that I wanted. The items that efavormart currently had in stock, the diameter of the flower head was about 4 times smaller than the flower head of my original order. Due to the replacement items being much smaller in diameter than the original flowers that I ordered, I had to order more of the replacement items to fill the same amount of space that the original flower order would have.

When I asked the representative if they would cover the additional $10 of the replacement item Efavormart said no, because efavormart was going to express ship the items in three days as if efavormart was doing me a favor it's mistake. If efavormart would have done it's due diligence by notifying it's buyers that the item was out of stock, then this entire situation could have been avoided. The replacement merchandise still didn't arrive early enough for me to include in the wedding that I had that day (which reflects badly on me as a wedding planner). Efavormart did not try to rectify their mistake and unfavorable customer service by any means.

I was recommended to this vendor by one of my Wedding Planning associates and I'm extremely upset with customer service. I will never purchase anything from this vendor again.

Very poor customer service.

2017-03-22

Awesome

"Arrive on time. The colors materials pattern and price just perfect. Thanks for making my event. Simply Gorgeous"

2017-02-22

Spandex Chair Covers....TV TRAYS TOO!!!

"I ordered the Red/Black roses...they look perfect...i love them....EFAV has the best silk flowers. . BEAUTIFUL!
and....
After i used the chair covers for an event.....(checkered pattern)....what to do....what to do.....OMG...they fit the TV Tray.....just tuck the back part on the side and there it is .....a sleek TV Tray for Everyday....i sat it outside on the deck...with a small vase and an efavorflower - of course (rose red)...a pitcher of Ice Tea....and woooola....elegance!- so NOW.. i gotta order every color chair spandex covers...LoL...

ALSO...A GREAT GIFT idea...(two tv trays...a small vase...two spandex covers for chairs and a flower or two...my parents loved it)....enjoy, Thxs EFAV!

2017-02-10

A bit disappointed

"I ordered personalized cake boxes for my wedding. The stamp that was used on the boxes is not centered in the middle and is only partially colored in. I know these boxes were only $30 for 100, but I expected a little bit more of an effort to at least make sure the stamp was centered on the boxes. The items did get to my home timely, which was nice. "

2017-02-07

BEWARE - they will not correct their mistake

"I order 25 table cloths and 25 runners. I received 25 table cloths and 24 runners. I contacted customer service and that gave me two choices, 1)send the missing runner, 2)store credit. I have plenty of time before the event so I replied to send the missing runner. 3 days later I get a "sorry for your inconvenience" response that shipping cost are to high and they will not be able to send the runner. I get two more choices 1) order some else and they will include the runner 2) store credit. I am left one table short for the event. I will not to business with this company again.

I did not know they would not correct there mistakes. BEWARE

2017-02-06

"My order arrived today faster then anticipated, all items ordered are great , and the prices very reasonable , materials are good and will hold up after washing. Pleased with my orders, will recommend to family and friends."

2017-02-03

Wasted my time.

"I placed an order for baby shower favors. Waited 10 business days for the shipment to reach me. Nothing. I checked the site and it said my order was processed. I contacted them and they said the last box had been damaged and that it would take over a month to fill my order. But no one had contacted me with this information. Bad customer service. Now I will have to order from some place else and pay expedited shipping to get the favors in time for the shower. Never again."

2017-02-01

Not Impressed

"I ordered 2 bundles of flowers and 25 table runners. I paid $50 in freight and $30 in brokerage. I got my package and was missing half the flowers. I contacted them right away to let them know. They at first said the package had everything in it and I had to insist i was missing items. They then agreed to send the missing flowers. I would have had to pay brokerage on items that I should have already received. I wasn't happy but I said whatever send them. I get an email the next day saying they are unable to resend them. Yes they are refunding me and yes the table runners are very nice but i am not happy i am missing items and now have to search for flowers all over again. I wouldn't use them again. "

2017-01-30

BUYER BEWARE! CAUTION! AVOID! STAY AWAY! RUN! DO NOT BUY! WARNING!

"As a professional lighting designer, I made a $1,500+ purchase through efavormart.com for a Hollywood celebrity client. The lights were advertised as “twinkle” lights, but upon installation, they were NOT lights that twinkled! In addition, many of the lights I purchased malfunctioned, were not consistent with the proper setting, and just plain gave me the most troublesome time possible. I made numerous trips out to my client’s house and spent hours and hours fixing manufacture issues with the lights...I took a HUGE loss with my client solely based upon the malfunctioning of these lights! My client’s were greatly disappointed and I was greatly embarrassed. I am 99% sure that I lost my celebrity clients; well known in the industry.

I contacted efavormart.com customer service about the issue and they informed me that they would do “nothing” for me! I will be filing a lawsuit and contacting many governmental agencies and develop a web site against efavormart.com.

2017-01-26

Don't Go There

"Should have read reseller ratings before I purchased. They printed the personalization crooked on the 200 bags that we purchased for our daughter's wedding. They said that can happen with their process and too bad, we have to live with it."

2017-01-25

Oh So Happy :)

"After reading so many different reviews I took a chance and placed my order on Jan. 17, 2017 & received my order today Jan25th , 2017. 9 Days from start to finish is pretty good service in my opinion : ) My order was perfect , no issues what so ever !!! I ordered 8 of the 90" round silver table clothes , 3 silver rectangular table clothes &10 Plum satin runners !!! They were all nicely packaged individually inside the box !! I feel the quality is quite good, especially considering the price !! I now own these for cheaper than what I was going to have to pay to rent them for one day !!! SCORE!!!!"

2017-01-25

Never again!

"Terrible service. Printed ribbon backwards and won't fix it. It doesn't even make sense the printing they did. They will not replace it. Would never recommend or order from again!"

2017-01-21

The Perfect Fit

"I was planning my mother's 90th Birthday party. I needed flowers, favor boxes, surmergible lights, water crystals and table runners...I found everything I needed at Efavormart. It arrived on time, the products were as pictured and the colors were true. I was pleased with the product and the price. I will be a returning customer and yes I am recommending Efavormart to my friends and family. "

2017-01-19

Unbelievable Quality for the Price!

"I have to say that for the small price, I wasn't sure of the quality I'd find in your satin table cloths. But I'm so pleasantly surprised! These will be PERFECT for my daughter's bridal shower. In fact, I've just placed an order for two of the larger sizes. Thank you!!! I couldn't have rented them for what I paid to buy them. Will they wash well? Who knows ... but at this price, who cares?"

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFavorMart.com is not a merchant member
eFavorMart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!