Stores > ecomElectronics

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ecomElectronics by clicking a star below.
2017-11-24

Customer Service

"I ordered 2 solar Panels one came broken contacted seller on ebay and they promptly sent another in two days time by Fedex. I couldn't have asked for more. I would rate them up their with Amazon. Superb Support"

OleShasta's Avatar

Oklahoma
2017-11-13

Truly great folks!

"These folks are great, not only do they make sure you are happy with your purchase, they make sure your purchase arrived in good condition! Such great communication! Made me feel like family....and that matters to this old man! lol"

2017-09-16

SHAZAM !!!!!

"These people are a pleasure to deal with. The battery they sent me fit perfectly and was fully charged ready for action. The most amazing thing was how quick I received it. Three days is all it took and I didn't pay any shipping charges. They care about the needs of their customers."

2017-09-08

Requested a replacement

"I bought a battery from the seller, it turned out to be a dud, when I asked the seller about their warranty options, no questions asked, they prepared a replacement order and shipped it as soon as possible. I would recommend this seller to anyone, it was a delight to do business with them. "

2017-08-21

Excellent Ebayer prompt and courteous service

"Order shipped surprisingly fast and seller was very attentive to our needs "

2017-08-15

Excellent choice

"Bought batteries for my emergency exit lights. All questions were answered immediately, and the product is exactly what they listed. Will use the again for sure! "

2017-08-11

EXCEPTIONAL

"Very good people to do business with. Fast shipping. Good communication."

Arlington Wa
2017-08-09

Kudos

"Post Office priority mail awful but.............seller shipped and it didn't arrive. Contacted seller and informed them and without question or details, immediately sent a refund. I hadn't asked for such but, they took it upon themselves to do so. Approximately 10 days past the scheduled ETA, package arrives. Priority Mail?, that was how it was packaged.
Inform seller of receipt and received message, that I should keep at, no charge.
What more could they have done. Extremely impressed.

2017-08-09

Excellent customer service

"I recently ordered a battery for my BackUPS from them. They were very professional & the item came super fast. Their prices are very fair as well. I had dealings with their customer service people & they went over & above to make sure that I was happy in the matter. I wish that everyone handled their business this way."

2017-07-21

Great customer service from Lily and staff.

"I recently purchased a order of batteries from them . Two of the batteries had some defects and slight damage from poor packaging. I notified their customer service and they offered a resolution by sending two replacement batteries and no return of the two batteries with slight defects. They said they would inspect the replacement batteries and make sure the batteries were properly packaged prior to shipping with no charge to me. They were prompt in replying to me and addressing my concerns. The other batteries I received are performing well so far and I am very satisfied with their product."

2017-06-06

worthless guarantee

"Battery bad ship $ excd costs "

2017-05-31

Horrible Response Time and Hostile Resolution to Issues

"My item never arrived and I'm currently out of $319.00 from the transaction that took place with this seller. Upon contacting the seller they took the maximum allowable time to respond which delayed the start of the fedex investigation. When the did respond they essentially told me the problem is between FedEx and myself.
Though the seller knew there was an ongoing FedEx investigation they requested that eBay close the matter in their favor. This is problematic due to the fact that if the parcel has been misplaced at the FedEx location it may ultimately get returned to the seller. In which case the seller would have my money and my solar panels.

Look a bit harder; there are much better sellers out there!!!

2015-07-28

"bought 2 scooter battery, 5 months later it was defective, they quickly replaced it under warranty, Good service! I'll buy from them again, thank"s!"

2014-12-30

"Its been an excellent shopping experience... Had a problem with the item and customer service response and willingness for resolve was amazing.. I really appreciate customer service for handling complains so well... "

2014-11-17

"What a seller with fantastic customer service.

Sometime when you get a product it just turns out to be faulty, it happens. As it turns out it happened to me with a product from this seller, I contacted them about it and they responded within the hour.
They were more than helpful, they provided trouble shooting and advice and they were happy to swap it out for me and provide return shipping.
On top of the great customer service and quick return time on my product replacement they were by far the cheapest on the batteries I required.

All round a fantastic customer experience.

Share ecomElectronics's store rating

ecomElectronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ecomElectronics is not a merchant member
ecomElectronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!