2018-02-05

Perfection!!

"Fast delivery, perfect packaging and outstanding bottles at the best prices I could fine!! Thank you. We will be a regular customer for now on!! "

2018-02-05

Got everything we asked for

"Everything showed up on time, and with everything intact. "

2018-02-03

Ebottles review

"Quick, easy and cost effective."

2018-02-03

Got what I wanted in a timely manner

"Main gripe is high delivery cost."

2018-01-29

E Bottles #Great

"The bottles arrived in the required timeframe. The bottles are great quality. It was easy to order."

2018-01-29

costly shipping charges

"I'm satisfied with the products, good quality and price. However, the shipping charges are so expensive that I am always looking for another company to cut that huge cost. Also, I purchase different bottles from other companies because ebottles will not carry the other items I need. I spoke with several people and because the minimums are too low they won't carry the 5 other items I use in production. It would be nice to be able to purchase all the items I need at one place. "

2018-01-26

"good price on bottles but shipping (and handling) is far too much......I guess it must be the handling."

2018-01-25

On time and affordable

"They had what I was looking for and very reasonable price. The order process was easy and delivery was quick. Thank you, we will be doing business with you in the future"

2018-01-22

good product fast delivery

"good product fast delivery "

2018-01-20

Exactly what I ordered

"Was looking for 4 oz dropper bottles for a tincture. Was shipped quickly and received in perfect condition. "

2018-01-18

The worst

"I ordered samples of the jar I wanted. The sample I received was exactly what I was looking for so I ordered a case of jars and lids. Not only was eBottles a day late on the shipment, they didn't send the lids, and then on top of that, the jars they sent didn't even match the sample! WTF!!! I called to leave to talk with someone but was sent to voicemail only to find out their voicemail box is full. I would not recommend this group... that is unless you want a headache, then they're perfect."

2018-01-16

Perfect

"These were great for a little craft project. Many other sizes as well for future needs. "

2018-01-13

Didn't get our kids for the 2nd time and no one was answering the phone during normal business hours!

"We missed a big order being on time because we didn't get any of the caps we ordered. We called during normal business hours and no one would answer and we couldn't reach anyone via email either. Our customer is very upset and we may risk losing our customer over this. "

e cartridges

"I ordered e cartridges and dibnt recieve anything even close to that so i spent 70 dollars for something that i dont even know what they are."

2018-01-13

Excellent product and service.

"I appreciate the product quality. Also, the extra cork in my order was a nice gesture."

Share eBottles.com's store rating