Home
29,256 reviews
    8am to 9pm EST (7 days a week)
    (866) 647-3965

Shipping & packaging: 9.54/10
Customer service: 9.05/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.98/10
2018-05-23

An Amazing Fun Way to Buy a Rug!

"There is nothing that compares to your amazing feature where you can take a picture of the room and superimpose the rugs you are looking at into that room. What a great way to see if the rug works or not! "

2018-05-23

Excellent service, delivery, and prices.

"I ordered a wrong size for my room, and was able to return it for a different size. Customer service is outstanding.

Customer Service is Great

"I ordered a 7x10 loft rug,the quality is great compared the one I got from Home Depot.But and it’s not really the color I was looking for and the one side is not so straight line.So I email the customer service she gladly responded right away and ask futher reason why I am returning the rug,I send a couple snapshots.And give me full refund and I got to keep the rug or I can donate them to charity.She is really helpful along with the senior manager,theres no hassle at all and very accommodating.Best regard to eSaleRugs.com ..I definitely recommend it to everyone. "

Great Rug

"The rug was exactly like what was pictured on their website which is not always the case. I'm very happy with my choice and the quality of the carpet. Great place to shop for rugs."

Favorite rugs!

"I’ve bought 4 rugs from you and love them! Will buy more. Great value and gorgeous!"

8×10 rug for beach condo

"I had been looking a very long time in the store front environment and then decided to check things out online. I perused several websites and decided on esale rugs. I found a rug that fit the bill for the beach condo. I loved the fact that there was no sales tax for North Carolina customer and no shipping. The rug was delivered the next day after I placed the order. I love the rug and everything from the beginning to the end went well. I would highly recommend esale rugs. They have so much to offer from lots of rugs to excellent customer service."

Just perfect

"I was so happy with the 2 rugs I ordered. They looked just like I'd expected and I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely be ordering more from eSaleRugs for my kids bedrooms. "

Love my rug!

"Love the way the website lets u try out rugs in your room by uploading photo of your room. Helped me pick the perfect rug!"

5x8 Rug

"The rug was delivered in a week with free shipping. It wasn't returnable as it was on clearance but the rug was true to color from the website and I was happy with the quality for the price."

Barcelona throw rugs

"Loved the rugs. They are beautiful."

Very Pleased

"Great experience with eSaleRugs! Lovely, high quality runner. Just what we were looking for!"

First time buyer

"Ordered 2 different rugs because prices and terms were great!! No disappointment here. Very fast delivery and an excellent product. Will definitely do business here again. Thanks for everything..."

Beautiful

"Great rugs beautiful colors very light .
I was worried about the rug having so many bumps but everyday the rug stretched and now it is flat.

Great experience

"Fast delivery and high quality for the price -- carpet is even plusher than anticipated :)"

Good and fast services

"We are satisfied definitely recommend to others "

Share eSaleRugs.com's store rating

eSaleRugs.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eSaleRugs.com is a merchant member
eSaleRugs.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.