Stores > eSaitech / Saitech Online

5104400256-303
      customerservice@esaitech.com
      877-440-0256

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review eSaitech / Saitech Online by clicking a star below.
2011-03-03

"Provides great computer-server components--especially discontinued Supermicro gear--at excellent prices. Very timely and attentive service. They stand out well from the crowded market of online computer-component providers. They provide a personal touch to check in with me via a consistent sales interface to make sure everything is going well, to ensure all my orders are getting fulfilled correctly, and all my needs are being met. Also, available via instant-messenger chat, which ends up being remarkably useful. Highly recommend http://eSaitech.com !"

2011-03-02

"Saitech is one of our vendors. We use them alot. our Rep Radhika is always very helpful. we are a Government Contractor and we purchase items for Military Training Facilities all over the Country. most of the items we need are hard to find and discontinued parts that have not been in production for several years. We know that Saitech is our best resource for these parts. they are usually able to find what we need, while also staying within our time constraint requirements. Radhika is always very efficient, and great with her follow up and keeping us informed of status, and the price is usually reasonable. We are very happy with Saitech, as well as our rep Radhika. Thank You, Christine Cuccia Purchasing, CSC"

2011-03-01

"I have placed 2 orders for EOL Intel Mother Boards for a total so far of 40 MBs. Both orders shipped when expected and arrived in good shape. So far I am satisfied with their pricing and service and would place future orders with them when needed.
Sincerely,

Guenter Lorenz - Owner GCITechSource, Inc.
03/01/2011

2011-03-01

"I have been working with eSaitech for several years now. They have very service. They have helped me with an Intel Mother board that I have not bean able to find anywhere in our country or overseas. "

2011-02-23

"They had a discontinued mother board in stock and shipped it the same day to me. I was unable to find this part anywhere else. I am very satisfied with the thier customer service."

2011-02-22

"In our dire need of a obsolete product, eSaitech was able to come through for us on obtaining these Sony CD-Drives for our company. Not only were they able to get them, but they were able to get them within a short time and were able to get them consequently after as well."

2011-02-22

"Swift communication via phone, email, and execution of delivery. The products came in as described. End-of-life products can be hard to find an accurate source. I am satisfied with this find as it appears not even the (mfg)case was opened from the mfg,ever. which can actually help extend the life of a electronic product."

2010-12-30

"Bait and switch seem to be their mode of operation. Order something advertised at a good price and they cancel claiming "No stock". Check back at find the produce at a much higher price, not even competitive.
Guess I'm lucky, canceled order and a refund, but the time lost is a pain. Took them 4-days to determine not to sell the product at the advertised price.

Use at your own risk until they straighten up their act.

2010-11-23

"horrible bait and switch tactics no refund

Share eSaitech / Saitech Online's store rating

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eSaitech / Saitech Online is not a merchant member
eSaitech / Saitech Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!