9AM-5 PM PCT
    877-440-0256

• checkmark icon COD

2017-09-14

Variety of software

"I recently purchased a few pieces of software from saitech and got what I was looking for. I'd give them 6 stars if I could for the big variety of products they have and how easy it is to find what you're looking for. Thanks guys keep it up!"

2017-09-14

Very Satisfied

"I had a great experience with this site!
I wanted to build a PC from scratch at an affordable price because not only does it cost less than a prebuilt PC but it also gives me the advantage of knowing what's in my PC. Good quality products and fast shipping. Give it a go.

2017-09-12

Great website and service!

"I recently started a new startup business and bought some equipment and software that I need. I was looking for a website that had what I need in once place and this is the one. Ordering was a breeze and communication with customer service was quick and easy. I recommend you check it out."

2017-03-15

Ask the right questions

"I ordered from this company in 2014 ... no problems!
Today I placed an order fro a (1) in stock item. I asked that they verify the product was available - the gentleman on the phone did check and had product in hand to ship. The shipping options were $32.28 and up - for a less than 1 pound item. He recognized the problem and found a way to reduce shipping coast to $11.00 Fed Ex. Very satisfied with his customer service. Seems like almost all the gripes were from people "in a hurry". Order,but verify.

2016-06-20

Inaccurate in-stock status, partial shipments, worst quality customer service

"If you're a professional and need to order supplies avoid eSaitech. They're like the opposite of Digikey. Products will show on their site as In-Stock when they have a 3+ day lead time. I ordered a barcode scanner from them which did not match the description on their site, was not in-stock as listed and which they insisted on charging me a 20% restocking fee on when it arrived and did not work to its specifications. I paid for 3 day shipping as i needed the device post haste and got an email the next day saying there was a 3 day lead time on this "in-stock" item. Two full weeks later I got a device with no USB connection and no way to charge the battery. When I contacted RMA to return the device which DID NOT MATCH THE DESCRIPTION they informed me they would be enforcing the 20% restocking fee, but only after I sent 2 emails 72 hours apart to elicit a response at all. AVOID THIS VENDOR unless you want to call them before making any order to verify the status of their products. Though you may not be safe then either as I've seen other reviews here where someone was told explicitly they were getting a new device which was broken from use when they received it. I would rate 0 stars if possible. "

2015-07-28

"The first review I made of eSaitech I said they were completely silent, but I did just get an email from them informing me of their cancellation of my order.

So, long story short, their website informed me that they did have stock. And several days later, I found out by logging back in to my account, that the order was cancelled. Then some time after that an email did arrive informing me of the same.

They seem to know their stock status on their website is inaccurate....

They would earn higher stars from me, if they really did keep track of their inventory, and if they moved quicker. When they cancelled the order, they probably should have automatically sent an email informing of that, instead of allowing me to discover it myself, after days of silence.

2014-08-28

"I recently did business with Saitech Inc for the first time. I was in a rush ordering some Aruba Networks equipment for a client. My primary reseller did not have the necessary items in stock, but Saitech did and they were actually cheaper. I was able to place the order & get Next Day shipping at a reasonable price. The customer service staff were all very friendly and very willing to assist.

My only issue was that I was told on several occasions that I would receive order & shipping confirmations, but I did not. I had to call back in several times to specifically request they be sent. I would definitely consider using them again for future orders, but I do think their communication needs some work.

2014-06-02

"This store is a joke. I "bought" 7 HD,s and after charge my debit card for almost 2K , somebody sent me a email to cancel the order because " is having problems processing your order. We can only accept a wire transfer for this order..".

I had wait 4 businesses days to get my money back.

Very dishonest store.

2014-04-11

"We have doing business with Saitech for a few years now and their service and parts have been awesome! Hope to continue doing business with them for more years to come."

2014-02-20

"I'm always worried about companies I've never heard of, especially in the electronics market. eSaitech.com only made it worse.

I was looking for a motherboard, because mine had failed, and being a few years out, finding one with the correct CPU socket was a challenge. I could find plenty of used and refurbished, but preferred to find new if I could. eSaitech had one listed as new -- the ONLY new one I could find -- for about the same price or lower than many used or refurbished boards.

I called and asked if it was really new, not used or refurbished, and the rep said it was, with three in stock.

Based on her answers to my questions and the reviews here, I decided to chance it, and placed the order. It shipped promptly.

When I received the board, it most definitely was NOT new. It had bent connector pins, obvious wear, dust, dirt, and *char marks* around the edges of a sticker on a chip. Unsurprisingly, it did not POST.

I called and spoke to a gentleman in returns; he berated me, constantly asking me if I "understood" that the board had been discontinued since 2009, and why would I expect a new board? I explained that it didn't matter when it was discontinued; if it's listed and sold as NEW, then it should be unused and in factory-fresh condition. He snidely chuckled at me (literally, no exaggeration), and said "good luck finding something else." He also said that the other two "new" boards they had in stock would be in the same condition, so no exchange was offered.

The RMA department asked for photos of the board before granting RMA permission. They did provide a return shipment label and did refund the original shipping charge.

Weeks later, the very same motherboard is STILL listed as NEW on their website.

2014-01-24

"Great experience from ordering online to receiving my order.

Would be nice if they had a pickup center in the bay area though!

2013-12-17

"Saitech really helped me with a quantity of an obscure power supply. They allowed my company to save the day with one of our most important clients. The knowledgable staff made the interaction quick and pleasant.

Thanks again.

2013-11-15

"Extremely Satisfied with service,and part availability. Shipping is easy and their ability to find hard to find parts is great. "

2013-11-11

"I am not just happy, I am grateful. The team at eSaitech are outstanding. If it was not for them, I would have never gotten my Mac up and running. I highly recommend them.

Khal,
PipoPrint

2013-10-22

"Saitech was extremely helpful in assisting me in finding the products that I was looking for. Their sales people went the extra distance for me and they offered me very competitive pricing. Very good company and very easy to deal with! "

Share eSaitech / Saitech Online's store rating