Stores > eReplacementParts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review eReplacementParts.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Packing of item

"Had ordered an evaporator fan motor for whirlpool fridge. Item arrived today in a box with no secure means of packaging. No bubble wrap, etc. nothing. Motor has small broken item due to way it was packed. No paperwork was included with item either. I have ordered from this company before and don’t remember items arriving this way. Very disappointed. "

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, eReplacementParts, has responded

“Thank you for your review. Please contact us when you have a moment and we will be happy to assist you. ”

2018-01-17

Toaster Oven control knob

"Good Price, easy......peasy......good service......back in business.
Will be a repeat customer.

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

2018-01-12

Poor description of what is not included with the part

"I ordered a bit holder to attach to my Milwaukee drill. I also ordered a belt clip assembly so I can hang the drill from my belt. A screw to attach the belt clip was included. A screw to attach the bit holder was not included. I contacted customer service and asked why the screw was not included. I was told that the screw to attach the bit holder is not included in the $1.08 price of the bit holder and would need to be ordered separately. The cost of the screw is $1.08 and $5.50 for shipping. I paid shipping costs of $5.50 on my original order of the bit holder and belt clip @ $3.99. Total cost of the bit holder is now $7.58, $1.08 + $1.08 + the additional shipping cost of $5.50. One would assume that the bit holder would come with the necessary screw to attach to the drill. The bit holder is pretty much useless if it is not attached to the drill. If I had known that it was not included, I would have had the choice to pay $2.16 for the bit holder vs. $7.58 now or order the same bit holder with the screw included from acetool.com for $1.00. Walmart sells it for $5.99 with screw included, no shipping. "

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, eReplacementParts, has responded

“Thank you for the review. I have sent you a private message. ”

2018-01-12

Disgruntled customer

"I was refused service by A. J. The Blade sharpener for this company

and I feel his reason was unjustified, mainly because I'm petty sure he had me confused with someone Else. A. J. Claimed the last time I had work done on my clippers he and I had a heated discussion, which is wrong! I remember I was happy that he was able to fix my Andis power groom clippers. I was a little irritated with the person who checkedy NY clippers in because it seems he didn't relay my msg. That I would like a phone call before anything was done to my clippers to make sure it was worth it to me to have them fixed, instead I just got a call when they were done. In my oppinion any service; mechanic for example, clipper repair, should call the customer to explain what is wrong and how much the cost to repair then wait for the "go ahead" before any work is done, so in my opinion it was unprofessional and a little silly to allow an employee to contact A customer simply for "getting his feelings hurt". Plus, it's been 3 days since I dropped my clippers off and he just now contacting me! So ...

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, eReplacementParts, has responded

“Thank you for your review. Please call us with details on how to get a hold of you and it will forward it to the correct department for you to receive a call back. ”

2018-01-11

Tarptop

"Fast shipping. Correct part"

2018-01-10

Some of my order came.. the rest of it is somewhere in never never land. Not sure who’s fault it is., I will keep you posted

"Partial order lost who knows why"

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, eReplacementParts, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have reviewed your tracking link and it shows to be delivered today. Please call us if you don't receive your full order and we will look in to this and resolve it for you. ”

2018-01-08

Poor customer service.

"Poor customer service. product never arrived and they are no help trying to find it. They did say if they ever do find it I will get a refund. I purchased on 12/27/2017 and as of today this is what the tracking says, The item is currently in transit to the destination as of January 7, 2018 at 12:44 pm."

A rep from eReplacementParts.com, eReplacementParts, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have reviewed your tracking link and it shows that USPS has returned it to us. Once it has been returned to our warehouse they will apply the refund back to your account. If you have any questions please call us. ”

2018-01-07

Great parts supplier

"In stock. Quick shipping. "

2018-01-06

Poor Customer Service

"Ordered a part for my chainsaw based on their parts list. The part is wrong and won't fit my saw. I've had the part for 60 days and their return policy states 45 days on returns.
I called them and explained the problem and they said they won't consider taking the incorrect part back on a technicality (60 days).
They've lost me as a customer due to their unwillingness to correct THEIR mistake in selling me a part that doesn't fit my saw.

Very satisfied with services

"I have ordered several replacement parts from eReplacement parts .I have always been very satisfied with their personal and service"

Part received

"Received my 99cent part paid extra for fast shipping and came when promised"

2018-01-05

Very well made Product !!!!!

"The young Lady I spoke with was just a pleasure to talk with !!!! "

2018-01-04

Fast reliable service

"I order parts on regular basis for our company and eReplacementparts.com is one of my go-to places. They usually have what I want at a competitive price and there is seldom a wait for the parts to ship. I'm always hoping they have what I need so I won't have to deal with other sellers and they usually do."

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2018

2018-01-03

Happy with the outcome

"I ordered a part via phone and it was wrong so I called back and another person corrected the order for me and I am very happy with the service"

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2018

2018-01-02

Great customer service and integrity

"Very helpful and knowledgeable customer service representatives. Reliable suppler."

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

Share eReplacementParts.com's store rating

eReplacementParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eReplacementParts.com is a merchant member
eReplacementParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.