Stores > eGlobal Central

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review eGlobal Central by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

eGlobal Central UK .. NO manufacturers WARRANTY

"eGlobal Central UK ..

eGlobal Central UK ... is NOT in the UK
The products they sell are NOT covered by the manufacturers warranty
The instructions were not in English
If you do want to return there is a charge

DO NOT BUY

2017-12-09

RIP and cruel.

"I’ve waited 3 weeks no phone. I can’t have a refund because they say it’s dispatched. The delivery company states they don’t have the phone. This was going to be my sons main Christmas present. My bank now is taken action because of fraud. I am hoping that they will deliver my phone so I can just stop worrying and look forward to Christmas."

2017-11-28

Very expensive to return, and very length RMA process.

"Purchased a Sony Xperia XZ, found out weak and unstable cellular data. Tested with other phones such as Samsung S3 S6 and S8, all works fine but the Sony. Tried the RMA. Seller says phone is working good, and offer to ship the phone back with $25 fee in additional to the $50 return shipping label fee.
If you absolutely have to buy from this seller, hopefully you don't ever have to return the product. Otherwise, $70 fees minimum. Besides, the RMA process is very length, and the RMA system/website disappears sometime(give 502 error).
Good luck future buyers (again if you absolutely have to buy from this seller).

2017-11-22

Highly Recommended

"I used eGlobal Central for the first time to purchase a new lens for my Nikon dslr. I was attracted to the site by the excellent prices - the best I could find online. Customer service was excellent, my questions were answered promptly and politely. The lens arrived quickly, well protected in a few layers of packaging. I'm delighted with my purchase and would highly recommend this company to others"

2017-11-14

Totally Worthless RMA Policy

"Be Aware. I purchased a Asus phone from them in the amount of $516.00 on 2/2/17. The phones camera failed after 6 months and I was told to send it to them to get repaired. The phone has a one year warranty. I spent $80.00 to ship it to Hong Kong. The phone was received on 8/18/17. It is now 11/14/17 and I still do not have my phone. I keep getting excuses like they are still trying to fix it, they are doing final testing. Nothing but BS. THEY HAVE HAD MY PHONE FOR ALMOST 90 DAYS. I even went so far as to tell them to just give me a prorated buy out because I’ve had to purchase another phone.
Please save you money and do not every purchase anything from this company. It’s obvious they don’t stand by their word or products.

2017-11-09

Acceptable delivery time but non-operating camera and long return process

"I ordered a compact camera Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II on the 7th of last October. I received it in France on the 17th (10 days), which is a reasonable delivery time. But unfortunately, the camera was not operational at all, even supplied by USB.
Then I declared the issue on the RMA portal of eGlobal Central.
After making a movie to demonstrate the failure of the camera to operate, the camera was conveniently picked up by DHL on the 26th of October (9 days), which is quite long. It has been received by eGlobal Central on the 30th (5 days). But after 12 days, the camera is still "under examination".

2017-11-06

"Very Horrible Customer Care and Phone not working.Very Bad support after the sale. I purchased a oneplus3T phone from eGlobalCentral. I reported that there is issue with US network band and ALert button with this phone. they told me to send a video and ship the phone to them for repair which their service center is only in China and now they are telling there is no fault in the phone. Seriously eGlobalcentral.com is the site from US but service center is in China. Phone manufacturer says there is a problem in Phone but eGloalcentral says there is no problem since they do not do any debugging on the phone. I recommand people"DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM eGLOBALCENTRAL" site."

2017-11-04

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

"This company is a horrible company to deal with. They lied to me about having the product I ordered, they sent me conflicting emails, lies upon lies. I filed for a dispute. Won't do business with them again. "

2017-10-30

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

They never delivered the item and they kept my money i spent 4 months (since June) trying to sort it out and they have been completely unwilling to do so. Basically a bunch of thieves. I lost £220 buying from them do not make the same mistake

2017-10-22

They Cancelled my Order without ANY Reason or Contact

"Cancelled my order without contact or request and with no reason. Never responded to my email inquiry. I paid via PayPal and it took a week for them to initiate the refund on the cancelled order. Will never try here again."

2017-10-03

2 reviews

Published 3 hours ago Updated 3 minutes ago
Awful Scammers
Order Number 6204294
Several days ago I have ordered a Samsung J7 prime cost £164.99. The Item in their web site has a twisted description in fact says that the phone has a CPU of 2.0 GHz but actually it is 1.6 GHz, also they have a web site that apparently is in UK but actually in based on Hong Kong, this is illegal because can be misleading versus the customers knowing that they were based in Hong Kong I would never made my purchase. However, the only thing that happen so far is that I have paid through paypal and I have never received the shipping tracking code, my purchase remains suspended. I have contacted the company on several occasions via e-mail and using their account system, no reply at all, so I have decided to cancel the purchase considering that the item was not shipped yet. I am waiting to have the cost refunded now, if the eGlobal will fail doing so I will rise it with PayPal. I am also planning to report this company to the trading standard as their web site is a misleading web site and in breach of the UK Consumer Rights Act. I have also realised that when they reply you the reply is always a template .....to say bad customer service is a compliment...I am also realising that some of the good reviews are written by the company itself.....I advise who ever is reading it DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER...

2017-10-02

This place is a scam!!!!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

"If I had the option to give it zero stars I would.....I bought a jbl xtreme from them..the speaker lasted for about five months then the battery kept dying and would never keep a charge.... so I figured it was still under warranty and I opened up a warranty repair....first of all they want you to pay to send it back to them all the way in China if you are in the USA... I went to UPS and they said it would be about $300 to mail it... so I hit eglobal back up and they told me that they would provide a service for me to mail it back to them for $50... I had to wait two months for the service to pick up my package because they were hacked..... so they finally got my speaker and told me that it was a manufacture defect and that they would send it out to the manufacture to get repaired.... so another two months or more go by and I don't hear from the company ... I send them an email asking about my product they then told me that it was dead on arrival and that they would only issue me a refund of $134 Store credit...I paid $250 for that speaker that I didn't even get to use all that much.... I will never purchase from this company again they are a scam and I'm telling all my friends and family also... do yourself a favor don't purchase from here go to Best Buy and get a warranty from there i've never had a problem with a Best Buy warranty

VA
2017-09-19

UE Boom 2

"I purchased (1) UE Boom 2, a wireless bluetooth speaker. I purchased this from eGlobal because they had one of the lowest prices I've ever seen for this speaker, and had free shipping and no taxes. I thought these factors outweighed their not so great reviews and was willing to take a chance. I purchased a $2 insurance just incase it might get damaged during the shipping. Originally, I didn't know that the product was coming from Hong Kong, China, till I received the shipping information. Luckily, it still only took 2 days to get to Virginia.
-----------------------------------------------
(Contact with the company)
Before receiving the product, I emailed the company...

""I just purchased the UE boom 2 wireless speaker. Besides the 30 day return policy, does it come with the 12 - 24 month warranty? Also, if the product is faulty, will you cover the shipping charges?""

(10 hours later) I received their reply...

""Thank you for your message.

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty, but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company. eGlobal covers limited warranty of 24-month on our cameras and lenses, and 12-month on all other products, and 30 days warranty on batteries. The goods need to be sent to Hong Kong center \under our warranty service. To find out more, please visit: http://www.eglobalcentral.com/warranty-policy.html

For Returns of Faulty Items or DOA Items, you should inform us within 30 days once the item was received. https://www.eglobalcentral.com/cancellation-and-return-policy-en.html

In case the item was faulty or DOA we will pick up the item on our own cost and will issue a refund or send a replacement.

The shipping fees are charged if the item is being returned under 30 days return policy due to change of mind.""
-----------------------------------------------
(Examination of the Product)
When I received the speaker, I examined the packaging which was sufficiently wrapped in bubble wrap and was undamaged. The manufacturing sticker seals were intact and didn't look to have been tampered. I examined the contents of the package; the speaker and accessories weren't damaged. I compared this newly purchased speaker to my other UE Boom 2 purchased here in the U.S. The speakers were identical except the extra wording on the bottom around the serial and model number information. The plug and cord were also identical except this imported version came with extra outlets that attached to the plug.

I tested out the product alongside my other Boom 2. The audio quality was identical. It also connected flawlessly on its own. The only issue I came across was when I tried connecting and using both speakers in "party mode". It took a while to troubleshoot the party mode function with the speakers, unsure if it was a firmware issue, app or different origin of product. Either way after uninstalling/reinstalling the app while having both speakers connected and restarting my phone, the speakers finally recognized their self together and worked.
(Last remarks)
I will track the battery life and audio quality in the next 29 days. With the success of its performance so far, I can only assume it will continue to do so. It has performed as well as the US version. One additional concern is the warranty process which is through eGlobal and not through Logitec, this imported product isn't applied to the manufacturer's warranty for some reason. (Still waiting for a response from Logitec why that is). I don't know how easy or successful their warranty process is through eGlobal from experience other than the negative reviews detailing their own. A manufacturer warranty is 2 yrs while eGlobal's is 1 yr.

***So far I am impressed with the product and service so far. I would recommend others to this store but with caution due to the many negative reviews.***

(I will update my review if anything comes up).

2017-09-06

Fake and Deffiective

"Ordered a UR Megaboom from E Global Central US. Probably one of the worst experiences I have had, not only did it arrive and not play even half as loud as the real Megaboom I already had from a reputable dealer Target, so I know it was real, on top of that when I opened the box the and was testing everything out the speaker turns down just fine, but the volume up button barely even works, probably responds to every 20 presses. Now I am asking to return it and they are telling me there is up to a $30 dollar restocking fee as well as making me pay for shipping to return their broken, fake **** product.

2017-08-29

This website is a scammer !!!

"I bought a f 260 phone which when inserted card has no signal.
They Did not give refund and I can not do the return .
All my time I am writing with someone not honest" Dominik.w" from customer services.The phone I got without invoice.

Share eGlobal Central's store rating

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eGlobal Central is not a merchant member
eGlobal Central does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!