Stores > eComfort.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review eComfort.com by clicking a star below.
2012-08-25

"good service - had a question about order and it was resolved immediately"

2012-08-25

"THE E COMFORT REPRESENTATIVE WAS POLITE AND KNOWLDGEABLE. THE MECHANDISE WAS DELIVERED WITHIN A WEEK. THE COURTEOUS DRIVER EVEN BROUGHT THE ORDER INTO MY GARAGE FOR ME. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE WAY MY BUSINESS TRANSACTION WAS HANDLED. HOPEFULLY, THE UNIT WILL WORK AS GOOD AS THE MANUFACTURER SAID IT WOULD. "

2012-08-24

"Our experience with eComfort has been excellent. At the time of our initial order, we received guidance during the process of placing our order to ensure that we had everything needed for a smooth installation process. Our air conditioning system is running beautifully! The Customer Service at eComfort has provided quick responses to our questions from beginning to end and we are extremely satisfied customers."

2012-08-24

"eComfort does not disappoint. Great prices, fast free shipping. I shopped all over and returned to purchase from eComfort again.

2012-08-23

"eComfort.com was a pleasant surprise to deal with. I found everything I needed at lower prices than the box stores. I wouldn't hesitate to come back and shop some more with them. The time frame for shipping was very fast as well. Thanks Again!"

2012-08-23

"The service was fine, but they offered a $5 refund for providing a 5-star rating on resellerratings.com, which seems pretty sketchy. If they have a high rating here, you know why."

2012-08-22

"I received my order in the time frame as promised. The shipment was packed professionally. My order was complete and everything was in good shape when I received it."

2012-08-22

"Thankyou for the great deal and service."

2012-08-22

"Fidning the product I was looking for was very easy and ordering was just as easy. The product arrived in a timely manner. I have no complaints with ecomfort and would highly reccomend the site."

2012-08-22

"The filter fits perfectly and came in a timely fashion."

2012-08-21

"They had the best price and the service representative I contacted before my order was kind and informative. I needed information about the filter and he provided it. He even asked the technical representative to be sure he was offering correct information."

2012-08-21

"Amazing Customer Service! I ordered a filter for my Mitsubishi AC expecting to receive an aftermarket item. Not only was it OE, but I received it within just a couple of days. I will absolutely return to this company for anything they carry.
They completely exceeded my expectations.

2012-08-21

"I ordered Schluter Rondec Finishing & Edge Protection Profile. Received sooner than expected. Great product and great service.
Thanks

2012-08-21

"Our order came quickly and was in good shape. There was free shipping as an added bonus!"

2012-08-21

"ecomfort.com site was very easy to use and order from, the product arrived in perfect condition very quickly. i will absolutely use this company again!"

Share eComfort.com's store rating

eComfort.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eComfort.com is not a merchant member
eComfort.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!