8:00am - 6:00pm CST Mon-Fri | 8:00am - 12:00pm CST Saturday | Closed Sunday
    866-554-4365
    info@ecomfort.com
    866-554-4328

2012-08-27

"Evertything as promised. Will come back again."

2012-08-27

"Products were in stock and delivered on time!"

2012-08-27

"As a homeowner buying and installing a Mitsubishi split system, I found dealing with eComfort easy and helpful. The system that I was adding to had been discontinued and their customer service found a compatible unit to add on to my installed outside unit. "

2012-08-25

"Phone service was fast and professional. Phone rep had excellent knowledge of product I was interested in. Order was correct and arrived quickly. Couldn't ask for more!"

2012-08-25

"good service - had a question about order and it was resolved immediately"

2012-08-25

"THE E COMFORT REPRESENTATIVE WAS POLITE AND KNOWLDGEABLE. THE MECHANDISE WAS DELIVERED WITHIN A WEEK. THE COURTEOUS DRIVER EVEN BROUGHT THE ORDER INTO MY GARAGE FOR ME. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE WAY MY BUSINESS TRANSACTION WAS HANDLED. HOPEFULLY, THE UNIT WILL WORK AS GOOD AS THE MANUFACTURER SAID IT WOULD. "

2012-08-24

"Our experience with eComfort has been excellent. At the time of our initial order, we received guidance during the process of placing our order to ensure that we had everything needed for a smooth installation process. Our air conditioning system is running beautifully! The Customer Service at eComfort has provided quick responses to our questions from beginning to end and we are extremely satisfied customers."

2012-08-24

"eComfort does not disappoint. Great prices, fast free shipping. I shopped all over and returned to purchase from eComfort again.

2012-08-23

"eComfort.com was a pleasant surprise to deal with. I found everything I needed at lower prices than the box stores. I wouldn't hesitate to come back and shop some more with them. The time frame for shipping was very fast as well. Thanks Again!"

2012-08-23

"The service was fine, but they offered a $5 refund for providing a 5-star rating on resellerratings.com, which seems pretty sketchy. If they have a high rating here, you know why."

2012-08-22

"I received my order in the time frame as promised. The shipment was packed professionally. My order was complete and everything was in good shape when I received it."

2012-08-22

"Thankyou for the great deal and service."

2012-08-22

"Fidning the product I was looking for was very easy and ordering was just as easy. The product arrived in a timely manner. I have no complaints with ecomfort and would highly reccomend the site."

2012-08-22

"The filter fits perfectly and came in a timely fashion."

2012-08-21

"They had the best price and the service representative I contacted before my order was kind and informative. I needed information about the filter and he provided it. He even asked the technical representative to be sure he was offering correct information."

Share eComfort.com's store rating