8:00am - 6:00pm CST Mon-Fri | 8:00am - 12:00pm CST Saturday | Closed Sunday
    866-554-4365
    info@ecomfort.com
    866-554-4328

2012-12-13

"quick response on delivery"

2012-11-01

"This is the WORST e-shopping experience I have ever had. Recieved $2300 in merchandise damaged and Ecomfort refuses to do anything about it. Basically their position is "we have your money!" Go somewhere else and save yourself the trouble I have had to go through!!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2012-10-31

"The information on this website doesn't reflect all reviews, I have purchased previously based on the reviews this website had of EComfort.com and they were 9. something out of ten with many great reviews"

2012-10-24

"If you order exactly what you need, EComfort's turnaround on orders and shipping are good. If, because of their incomplete product descriptions, you get the wrong parts, and need to make a return, be prepared for headaches. You have to request and RMA, wait for that to process, then have them mail you the RMA info, then you can return the product at your expense, then you have to wait for the credit to refund to your card. It you are in the middle of a DIY project, it can set back your install by weeks."

Helpful (2) Cool

2012-10-03

"I placed an order for a piece of metal trim. The tracking number provided never worked so I inquired after a few weeks. The order was tracked down and listed as damaged. A month has passed since the original order and ecomfort isn't very concerned. I requested a refund and good old Chad told me that they can process my refund after things are settled with UPS. After all, he did not damage the shipment. You would think resellers had their business figured out by now. Chad was dismissive, customer service/general concern is lacking. Steer clear."

2012-09-24

"Yves Saint Laurent borseVersace borseTods borseThomas Wylde borse"

2012-09-20

"Order was delayed and I wasn't notified. When I inquired I received a condescending reply ticket that was incorrect and somewhat insulting. After I responded to the ticket I was informed that the first reply I received was an automated response. If you need real customer service then I wouldn't recommend using this company."

2012-09-12

"fast shipping. Good customer service. I would buy from them again."

2012-09-05

"At first I had an issue with my order and had to return it. Renee at eComfort called me out of the blue and offered to rectify the whole situation at no cost to me. I even needed to switch my order and she did so without any fees. I will be buying from then again!"

2012-09-03

"Purchased a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim mini split and the required components for a self install. All items accurately processed and promptly shipped. The shipping agency worked around my schedule and delivered after hours (~6PM)."

2012-08-29

"My wife was lowering the thermostat on our central air unit a lot to sleep better at night and my summertime electric bill was way too high. I decided a minisplit AC unit for our bedroom would be great because we could turn up the temp on the main AC unit and cool just our bedroom with the minisplit. I wanted to do as much of the install as possible to save some money. I ordered the Lennox 9000 BTU AC only unit and it arrived via a freight company in just a couple of days without any damage. The driver waited patiently while I checked for damage (finding none)as instructed to do by ecomfort. Over a period of weeks I methodically installed the unit while following the well written and thorough instructions to the "T". I did the electrical wiring myself and paid a state licensed HVAC tech to connect the refrigerant lines, evacuate the system, leak test and commission the unit and paid him $125. The unit is fabulous, makes virtually no noise inside or outside, my wife loves it (she had vetoed a window unit as ugly and noisy), and I saved 50% over just calling an AC company and letting them do the whole job (I got three quotes). eComfort also quickly and accurately answered an email question that I sent them about wiring. I bought my lineset, electrical wiring, and condensate drain tubing from eComfort as well. You can save a boatload of money this way if you are handy and can follow instructions. I'll be buying another of these later this year from eComfort for my new sunroom. I love it when a plan comes together :)"

2012-08-28

"THE RESPONSE IS FAST AND I RECEIVED THE ORDER ON TIME. THE INFORMATION ON THE BOX IS ADEQUATE AS TO THE SHIPPER OR RETURN ADDRESS AND THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME. SO FAR, THE PRODUCT HAS NO OPERATIONAL DEFECT ONLY THE PACKING PROTECTION SHOULD BE MORE RIGID TO MINIMIZE THE BENDS ON THE ALUMINUM FINS WHICH IS VERY DELICATE."

2012-08-28

"Fast shipping, great company."

2012-08-27

"It was cheaper than any other company and delivered in just a couple days."

2012-08-27

"The service from eComfort was exceptional. Their website answered all my questions and the products arrived as scheduled, which greatly helped me in completing my DIY project for replacing my shower unit."

Share eComfort.com's store rating