Stores > eComfort.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review eComfort.com by clicking a star below.
2012-10-03

"I placed an order for a piece of metal trim. The tracking number provided never worked so I inquired after a few weeks. The order was tracked down and listed as damaged. A month has passed since the original order and ecomfort isn't very concerned. I requested a refund and good old Chad told me that they can process my refund after things are settled with UPS. After all, he did not damage the shipment. You would think resellers had their business figured out by now. Chad was dismissive, customer service/general concern is lacking. Steer clear."

2012-09-24

"Yves Saint Laurent borseVersace borseTods borseThomas Wylde borse"

2012-09-20

"Order was delayed and I wasn't notified. When I inquired I received a condescending reply ticket that was incorrect and somewhat insulting. After I responded to the ticket I was informed that the first reply I received was an automated response. If you need real customer service then I wouldn't recommend using this company."

2012-09-12

"fast shipping. Good customer service. I would buy from them again."

2012-09-05

"At first I had an issue with my order and had to return it. Renee at eComfort called me out of the blue and offered to rectify the whole situation at no cost to me. I even needed to switch my order and she did so without any fees. I will be buying from then again!"

2012-09-03

"Purchased a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim mini split and the required components for a self install. All items accurately processed and promptly shipped. The shipping agency worked around my schedule and delivered after hours (~6PM)."

2012-08-29

"My wife was lowering the thermostat on our central air unit a lot to sleep better at night and my summertime electric bill was way too high. I decided a minisplit AC unit for our bedroom would be great because we could turn up the temp on the main AC unit and cool just our bedroom with the minisplit. I wanted to do as much of the install as possible to save some money. I ordered the Lennox 9000 BTU AC only unit and it arrived via a freight company in just a couple of days without any damage. The driver waited patiently while I checked for damage (finding none)as instructed to do by ecomfort. Over a period of weeks I methodically installed the unit while following the well written and thorough instructions to the "T". I did the electrical wiring myself and paid a state licensed HVAC tech to connect the refrigerant lines, evacuate the system, leak test and commission the unit and paid him $125. The unit is fabulous, makes virtually no noise inside or outside, my wife loves it (she had vetoed a window unit as ugly and noisy), and I saved 50% over just calling an AC company and letting them do the whole job (I got three quotes). eComfort also quickly and accurately answered an email question that I sent them about wiring. I bought my lineset, electrical wiring, and condensate drain tubing from eComfort as well. You can save a boatload of money this way if you are handy and can follow instructions. I'll be buying another of these later this year from eComfort for my new sunroom. I love it when a plan comes together :)"

2012-08-28

"THE RESPONSE IS FAST AND I RECEIVED THE ORDER ON TIME. THE INFORMATION ON THE BOX IS ADEQUATE AS TO THE SHIPPER OR RETURN ADDRESS AND THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME. SO FAR, THE PRODUCT HAS NO OPERATIONAL DEFECT ONLY THE PACKING PROTECTION SHOULD BE MORE RIGID TO MINIMIZE THE BENDS ON THE ALUMINUM FINS WHICH IS VERY DELICATE."

2012-08-28

"Fast shipping, great company."

2012-08-27

"It was cheaper than any other company and delivered in just a couple days."

2012-08-27

"The service from eComfort was exceptional. Their website answered all my questions and the products arrived as scheduled, which greatly helped me in completing my DIY project for replacing my shower unit."

2012-08-27

"Evertything as promised. Will come back again."

2012-08-27

"Products were in stock and delivered on time!"

2012-08-27

"As a homeowner buying and installing a Mitsubishi split system, I found dealing with eComfort easy and helpful. The system that I was adding to had been discontinued and their customer service found a compatible unit to add on to my installed outside unit. "

2012-08-25

"Phone service was fast and professional. Phone rep had excellent knowledge of product I was interested in. Order was correct and arrived quickly. Couldn't ask for more!"

Share eComfort.com's store rating

eComfort.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eComfort.com is not a merchant member
eComfort.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!