Stores > eCanopy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCanopy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-19

my in the box garage

"We had Fun.Put it up in 4 hrs.My son had done a couple before.It was a piece of cake."

2017-11-17

Great Product and well built

"arrive on time, well put together with great seam work, the right color and size, and will refer the company to someone else"

2017-11-16

Wonderful quality and good price with free shipping.

"I was very pleased to find the quality of the tarps to be so good, a nice heavy thick material, and that the prices were good. Also I was so happy to see you have free shipping. "

2017-11-15

Much more then expected!

"This is a very strong sturdy heavy frame and canopy & will last for years to come. I am very happy with purchase!!!!!!!"

2017-11-15

Second Time Around!

"This is my second time, buying a tent from eCanopy.com and the experience was as easy, the price--the best for my Craft Show needs! Lightweight, simple design and this time-walls too! Same as before, I had one question and it was answered, on the phone, late night-when it was convenient for me to call-and the question was answered in an instant! No ridiculous queue to push this button or that, a few rings and boom! A human being! Consistent, prompt service. You made my expansion from one to two tents, doable! Thanks so much!

Keep up the great work, eCanopy.com!

snowblower shed

"very easy to order and was delivered very quickly"

It works

"What can I say. It was as I expected. Picked it out, paid for it and it came."

Best prices around.

"Had exactly what I wanted, shipped quickly and best of all was the cheapest price. FREE SHIPPING!"

2017-11-12

Just in time

"Ordering and delivery great . Setup delayed by life, time came and went . Halloween week end 3 adults set up garage just in time temp went from 50s to teens overnight next weekend. Every thing protected from wind and falling leaves.wife and I warm in house. Priceless"

2017-11-10

satisfied

"my order came when it was supposed to but the canopy was not the right size. I contacted costumer service and with no hassle what so ever they have sent a new one out."

2017-11-08

Happy shopper

"Arrived quickly, no missing parts. need 2 people to put up quickly but instructions pretty easy to follow. "

2017-11-07

Great canopy at a great price

"After using my brother's during a hunting trip in Utah I decided I needed one of my own. Purchased the 10x20 (just like my brothers) and it will work great for deer camp. Plenty of room for kitchen plus there is enough room to put up a tent inside the canopy for extra protection. Sale price was unbelievable. Easy set-up with minimal tools is what sold me on this one. "

2017-11-07

"Fast and reasonable in price"

Love our new canopy

"It is so easy and convenient "

2017-11-06

Great product from a great company

"Your company was great to order from . The shelterlogic product was easy to assemble , with the part # on all the major pieces. I feel I will have this for many years , thank you."

Share eCanopy.com's store rating

eCanopy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCanopy.com is a merchant member
eCanopy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.