Stores > eCRATER
  • eCRATER

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCRATER by clicking a star below.
2017-08-27

Great customer service!!

"Great customer service, nice storefronts, and products!

jazgifts.ecrater.com
buysmartpayless.ecrater.com

2017-05-10

Lego black pearl ship

"Great customer service. Package arrived on time and in great condition. "

2017-05-01

Awesome

"Plenty of hard to find stuff. You definitely have to check the seller feedback before you buy and make sure there have been recent sales - I cannot emphasize this enough, because there are some bad apples as well."

2017-01-10

TERRIFIC RESPONSE

"I bought an electric heater it cost over $135 it came to me damaged. within a few days I had a complete refund... thank you so much for the speedy attention. It wasn't their fault it was damaged, It happened in shipping.... it was obvious

2017-01-02

videogamesareus GREAT SELLER with great item descriptions. Shipped rather quickly.

"I have bought VIDEO GAMES and COMIC BOOKS on more than one occasion (usually TurboGrafx 16 and ATARI JAGUAR vintage games) from one seller "videogamesareus". This seller is great with a 300+ feedback. Everything arrives exactly as described. The seller has always packaged items well, shipped fast, and items always have an overly detailed item description with photos, so you know exactly what to expect to arrive to you.

I would recommend "videogamesareus" and "comicbookresale" to anyone, as they are run by the same seller, and you can trust that they are going to ship what is detailed.

2016-11-04

SELLERS HAVE POOR ETHICS AND eCRATER DOES NOTHING

" I mistakenly ordered this ebook and requested to cancel about 5 minutes after placing it. A rep responded to my cancelation request with the ebook link and a message saying “no refunds on digitals items after they have been sent”. Their final email declined my refund request stating the mistake was “no fault of our [their] own”. I would not recommend this company!

I bought from http://pwrplayebookspalace.com/

2016-02-18

Ecrater seller "baystatejem" won't fix order error, and Ecrater protects them!

"I purchased a DVD bundle from an Ecrater seller called baystatejem, aka "jellysdiscs" last December. The item was advertised as a special edition and was supposed to include certain bonus items exclusive to that set, including a book. The ad specifically referenced these items and also said the outer box was included, but all I received was a used, scratched DVD in its plastic case. No box. No book.

When I asked the Ecrater seller to correct this mistake and send the right item, he became belligerent and threatened to sue, using words like "extortion" and "blackmail". He then started a thread in the discussion forums in which he described the transaction dishonestly and garnered the support of a few members. After I entered the thread and told the real story, he disappeared, and his support quickly vanished.

Ecrater later stepped in and locked the topic so no further posts about the seller could be made. I attempted to start a new topic, but it too was quickly censored, preventing my ability to warn others about this guy.

After trying and failing to get the correct item from the seller, I reluctantly posted negative feedback to his seller account describing how baystatejem had failed to send the correct item. To my surprise, Ecrater ERASED the neg feedback! They also ignored my requests for help when I contacted them by email. My only recourse was to go through the lengthy process of disputing the charge on my Visa card, and that ordeal is still ongoing.

In summary, be VERY careful when dealing with Ecrater and their members. If you happen to get screwed by one of them, don't count on Ecrater to step in and help you as a buyer. In fact they may just end up helping the merchant, as happened in my case! Also be sure to avoid:

jellysdiscs.ecrater.com/

and

baystatejem.ecrater.com/

They are the same guy. He advertises one thing while shipping another. Classic bait-n-switch, and gets VERY nasty when you call him on it. A real holiday purchase nightmare to be sure.

2015-09-02

"I got my malwarebytes activation code from www.mavinstore.ecrater.com
I got my codes in less than 15mins, The seller also called to make sure it was working, and he gave a follow up call after 2weeks, this made me real happy, I highly recommend www.mavinstore.ecrater.com

2015-08-28

"I'll never use eCrater again.

I bought some software through eCrater. Their reseller didn't provide me with a valid activation code and when I complained with eCrater they weren't helpful.

2015-06-02

"I ordered "Superman Bedding Cover Set". Was shipped on time and came quickly. Quality is great. Also got a 10% coupon for my next purchase. It was first time for me using Ecrater and must say I will use it again."

2015-04-11

"I placed two orders within minutes of each other on with ecrater, it was my first time ordering and thought it was legit. I was charged and did not receive either product. I tried emailing the seller and it got returned saying there's no such email. The other seller did respond and said she no longer had that product in stock and would refund my money....not holding my breath. If I didn't inquire about it she would have never even let me know!!!!. I should have read these reviews before ordering, but I have ordered from eBay and other similar sites and never had a problem. Probably bc the legit sites actually check their sellers. Awful experience , would not recommend this site to my worst enemy. "

2015-02-19

"Stay Away....Far away. I ordered a Drone from Kyle Tarpley at centralusdronesales for my son for Christmas. was told it was on backorder. Have tried several times to get a refund or a return e-mail from seller. Since I waited for his backorder, stupid me, the time to dispute was over and I was out of luck to file a claim. Never again. I have purchased hundreds of items from e-bay with no issues. I have one transaction with e-crater and loose $300. Please learn from my mistake."

2014-10-28

"Bought a Xbox 360 Jasper console from ecrater after they answered several questions that I had. Good deal, smooth transaction."

2014-03-26

"eCRATER is a scam. I have been trying for weeks to have my merchandise shipped. My emails go unanswered and the telephone number of the merchant once had an answering machine but not does not answer. If there is a way to report this group to the proper authorities, please let me know at gilbertmuzquiz@hotmail.com. Thanks

2013-05-18

"Well, add me to the list of poor souls scammed by an eCrater merchant and getting dyspeptic and unhelpful responses from "Tracy" of the "eCrater Team." We all know they don't want to intervene as any sort of involved party (and they make clear the legal reality). I have lost my money, I know. But I asked them to ban the fraudulent merchant so others won't suffer the same fate. And, get this: the merchant, roused from a Rip Van Winkle slumber after I posted my review (having ignored my prior emails) is now publicly and privately abusing me! Too bad eCrater doesn't visit this site so they can do the right thing. Too bad I didn't visit this site to read this so I would have done the right thing: stay as far away as possible from eCrater."

Share eCRATER's store rating

eCRATER is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eCRATER is not a merchant member
eCRATER does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!