Product & services pricing 2.98/10
Customer service: 2.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.98/10
2018-05-21

Horrible

"I was charged $49 to return a $70 item using the label sent to me. eBay blamed the seller, the seller blamed eBay. The label was supplied by eBay. I contacted both parties and nothing was done. eBay needs a way to be contacted. Asking them to call you is just dumb. I have been a member for 18 years and this is what I get?"

2018-05-09

Ebay and Paypal a BAD combination!

"Tried to order from: strut-your-stuff-here, An EBAY vendor BUT my order keeps being rejected either by EBAY or Paypal. Neither EBAY nor Paypal has any idea what is wrong and both keep referring me to the other. Ordered w/ CC this a.m. on EBAY through Paypal and order went through perfectly. Can NOT speak to a supervisor as they are all in a meeting and supposedly will call me back in 2 hrs fro 3:00 pm. Neither EBAY nor Paypal will give me an email address for seller. am begining to wonder if this is a scam and seller only wants to collect CC info for improper use. Only time will tell. What a shame as have had really good luck w/ EBAY in the past. NEVER buy anything w/ Paypal! Use your CC as a friend got really burned by making a Paypal purchase!
NO invoice # as charge would NOT go through; CC company did get one charge for $ ZERO. Ebay has NO IDEA except try another CC. NO WAY as vendor or whomever may simply collecting CC info.

2018-05-05

EBAY THE EVIL COMPANY OF THE 21ST CENTURY

"PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY, YOU’LL LEARN A LOT ABOUT THIS EVIL COMPANY AND PROBABLY WON’T USE THEIR SERVICE ANYMORE AFTER READING THAT!

EBay is seriously the company I hate the most on this planet.
What I hate the most about them, is their customer service. Their representative are LIARS, RACISTS, UNFAIR DOUCHBAGS and will treat you like a dog if you re not a professional big seller.

Here’s what they did to me recently :

After 4 years of loyalty and use of their selling platform, as a seller I sold hundreds of items and had a 99,7% of positive feedback. But somehow they decided my performances as a seller were ‘poor’, and just because I canceled some of my sales for not having the item in stock anymore, they decided to BLOCK MY SELLER ACCOUNT FOREVER. That’s right, after all these years of loyalty and hard work to maintain a good positive feedback, they bashed/destroyed all my projects, plan, business on eBay just like that, without ANY PRIOR WARNING, not even a temporary restriction to start with. No, they instantly banned me from eBay for life!
Can you believe this??
The worst thing is that I spent these last few years buying stuff in bulk to re-sell them later as a professional seller. I invested a lot of time and money in this company FOR NOTHING, I lost a lot of money and I am stock with lots of objects I can’t Re-sell anymore!

Moreover, their customer service is insanely discriminating and treat their users differently according to their influence on eBay as a seller. If you’re one of the top professional sellers they will always treat you nicely and will accept yo modify a negative feedback whenever you ask them to do it. If you’re just an average seller they will lie to you and say they can’t do anything for you! I swear I’ve got many proofs about this, happened to me many many time, They take the most illogical and absurd decisions, their follow up is complete BS since it’s never the same representative should replies back, they always change to confuse you and they all have the same generic, idiotic and repetitive responses, in other words you’re dealing with robots, not human beings!

LEAVE THEM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE, THIS EVIL COMPANY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WILL F*** YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THAT, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND FEES. SO RUN FROM EBAY NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

2018-05-02

Jewelsuniqueboutique2014

"Took the bracelets I wanted off saying a mistake was made on the price. So much for me wanting to spend money."

2018-05-02

Ebay will screw sellers all the way and in every way possible, it allows scammers and thieves to still from honest sellers.

"we have been with Ebay since 2011, always have been a top rated 100% positive feed back seller but now days they have put some many rules and restrictions toward the sellers that it is almost impossible to be a sellers there any more. They absolutely allow buyers to still and scams sellers, even when the seller has prove the customer is scamming us they will side with the buyer. The funny part is that yes thy need the buyers to buy but if they keep screwing the sellers the way they are doing there will be no sellers left to put up with their ridiculous demands and black mailing that they constantly do...... so for it there will be no buyers. .. I hope they really reconsider a more balanced and fair approach for sellers.

2018-04-29

Monopolies a bad

"Since Ebay is pretty much a monopoly in online auction world they can dictate their rules, fair or not.
These days I avoid them as a seller as I have a lot of obligations (like paying 10% on everything I sell irrespective of price plus paypal fees) and little protection. I cannot even leave negative feedback rogue buyers!
Do yourself a favor and use alternatives where possible (Craigslist, specialized classifieds, etc.).

2018-04-29

Horrible customer service and treatment of sellers

"I am a long time seller. Ebay's customer service started off as poor and has gotten progressively worse. The domestic resolutions people are uniformed, arrogant, liars and treat sellers like dirt. The third world folks are not any better - except that they do not speak or read English - which saves you the frustration of arguing with them.
I would recommend selling on Ebay to absolutely nobody. Ebay will cheat you out of every dollar that they can in the name of "positive buyer experiences" - typically scammer buyers and buyers who cannot read and only look at pictures.

2018-04-20

Refused refund for defective bodycam

"I purchased a Police Bodycam to use in my employment as a law enforcement officer, the price was $85.00. Upon receiving the cam, I tried to charge the battery. The internal battery would not charge with either stated method.
When I attempted to request a refund via the E-Bay website, I received a message "Account Suspended" No reason given and I could not print a refund form since I could not access their system.
Over the next 2 weeks I called E-Bay a total of 26 times and logged 6 hours on the phone with them. Each time the CSR would promise the problem was "fixed" and I could now print a refund request. Every time I would get the same error: "Account Suspended."
None of the CSR's would allow me to speak to a supervisor nor would they just send me a refund form via e-mail. I became apparent that they were using the form as a way to refuse my refund.
It seems E-Bay has become a vehicle to dump cheap Chinese made junk with no recourse for the public return the item for a refund. My next course of action will be to file a written complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, although I doubt it will do any good. The seller is listed as: BlurSkySea.
Carson Kendall Smith, Suwanee, Georgia 04-21-2018

2018-04-19

MORE SCAMMERS THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"MORE SCAMMERS THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RECOMMENDED."

2018-04-19

Crappy customer service

"I bought a new phone (google pixel xl). showing problem after 1 week. I open a case 3 weeks later when the phone was getting unusable. Those"

2018-04-03

Don't sell on eBay unless your Chinese

"I sell on eBay and I have to say for the most part it's okay but sometimes when it should be fair they are absolutely unfair. I will have customers complain to get the item for free and eBay gives them a full refund without any proof that the item was damaged or anything. I think it's funny cuz when I try to get a refund for something that they provided a service I never can get a refund so it's funny how they handle my money like it is just water. I think it's incredibly interesting how eBay expect sellers to have a hundred percent and of positive feedback when they can't even reach half that. If you want to sell your item I would try Poshmark first or Makari just run away from eBay run, run, run!!!"

2018-04-01

Thieves

"They let scammers steal from you and then refund them!"

2018-03-31

NEED T|O REVIEW THEIR POLICIES

"awful website restricted my account along with family members permanently. They dont respond to questions asked, just gives a borderline automated answer which unhelpful i would go as far to say some of the customer service team are ignorant and rude. their policies are beyond extreme for sellers buyers can commit fraud and steal but if a seller makes a mistake its a different story "

2018-03-30

Ebay is monopoly that needs more competition.

"Ebay is monopoly that needs more competition. I reported a seller that is selling PCs using illegal educational licenses. They have removed my feedback, and the guy is still selling computer. All ebay is concerned about is collecting their high fees."

2018-03-28

Never Use ebay

"I have had some bad shopping experiences, but none as bad as this. They are absolute shockers. I will never buy anything from them again. You might as well just put your money straight into the bin.

I tried to buy a watch from a seller calling himself Ray from NSW, a new watch for $38.99. I used a debit visa card and the money left my account on March 10th 2018. The watch arrived with the face-glass smashed March 16th. I reported it that day and the seller contacted me that day asking if they could send a replacement. I emailed back asking about the quality of the watch's face-glass. The glass must have been very flimsy - was my concern...after receiving no answer I asked again..by email...still no reply. So I told the seller (by email) that I didn't want a replacement, that I wanted a refund. I told ebay I wanted a refund. I had done the ebay return form on the 16th. No refund was done..time passed..nothing was happening..so much for the ËBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...I went on chat to ebay and they pretended not to know details..what was the item number and other silly questions just designed to give me the run-around. I got right up them saying they already had been given the information and that the watch was not fit for purpose. I asked for the consultant to refer me to the manager. The manager was not available and eBay said he would call me back in a while..he didn't call back. I got an email then saying the seller had issued the refund yesterday (March 27th - the day of the chat)...happy days? No...of course not! The call came today..not the refund of course...Dan from the Escalation Department..what a joke..should be called the escapee department telephoned me..he had the story wrong he was rude and obnoxious..he did not care at all..what a smug little pig of a man..he refused to give me his phone number to call me back and enjoyed himself talking over me and telling me all about his version of how they were going to mess me around for a prolonged time to come..good on you Dan..what a hero..oh the refund was going through Pay-Pal..he says..I don't have Pay-Pal..I said..oh doesn't matter..it is pay-pal holding up your refund..it isn't us (ebay)..e even commented about ebay's money back guarantee. He would only give ebay's general go-in-the-queue-for-ever-no--one-will-ever-help-you on 1800 322 928. They are determined not to return my money..determined not to assist me..and determined to bs me and annoy and frustrate. On top of that the seller attempted another delivery of his watch that has glass on the face that is so weak it broke in transit to me. I refused his stupid attempt to force his NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE watch on me for a second time..I told the poor delivery man that the guy is a scammer. On the sender label: RAY UNIT 12 BOTANY ROAD BANKSTOWN NSW 2019..and I suppose the next bit of writing on the sender panel..'BUYER NOT TO RETURN IN PERSON..was, with hindsight a bit of a clue...has Ray had a bit of a queue of buyers trying to bring his rubbish goods back before I wonder..most likely..if I was nearby I would be in that queue for sure, what a dirt-bag he is..and eBay for assisting him with his robbing scam. His refund that they emailed me to say he did..yeah sure..I bet there never was a refund..oh well $40 for Ray..no more business for eBay from me..did anyone else want to be the next sucker?

Share eBay's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!