Services

Customer service: 1.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.17/10
2018-03-20

Good Review

"It is a really good experience, but first I was confused when ordering things because I never really order things. Ignore my first review. I was just frustrated that I did not know how to order things at first."

2018-03-20

Buyer beware

"Bought a video game and 4 week's later no response from seller and had to wait and wait for refund still have yet to receive it and fifty dollar video game and apparently based on review the seller has been scamming for awhile. eBay hasn't removed the seller and the scams continue as of today. "

2018-03-19

Don’t trust seller feedback

"Sellers can call eBay and remove bad feedback even when they totally screw up.. eBay is trying to push the “trustworthy “ so people have confidence to spend more & you end up dealing with a scum of a seller who looks to have 100% positive feedback but probably 10-20 deleted negatives! I left a feedback after eBay had to step in to resolve the issue because seller won’t respond and they removed my feedback.. he’s not 100% positive.. good luck to next buyer"

2018-03-14

Ebay protects unscupulous sellers.

"I've been a buyer/seller on eBay for many years with 1000's of transactions and finally ran into a very unethical seller. The item was misrepresented and seller tried to blackmail me. I posted negative feedback (very rarely do) and the seller was able to convince eBay to remove the post. I spent hours on the phone with eBay who said they can't do anything except look into the seller's history. So done with eBay!! There is no more consumer protection here than craigslist!"

2018-03-13

The Worst Company On Earth

"I have both bought and sold on eBay for years. Today was the final straw. It was brought to my attention that my seller level is "Below Standard" due to one item I had to refund a buyer for because it sold on another marketplace website almost simultaneously. You'd think the fact that I have several hundred transactions and almost 100% positive feedback would mean something. I called customer service to see how this was possible. I spent 30 mins on the phone and spoke with 3 different representatives - not one could give me a clear answer on why my rating was effected so heavily, when I could expect it to be fixed or how to go about fixing it. This company is a laughable joke and their website has become completely littered with criminals, scammers and fake products. I am done buying and selling on ebay forever and it actually feels great."

2018-03-13

What happened to eBay

"I have sold and purchased many items on ebay in the past. Today eBay is filled with criminals, scammers and want a be trolls. Absolutely AWFUL!!! Done with eBay..."

2018-03-12

EBAY LETS THE CUSTOMER RIP YOU OFF NO MATTER HOW MUCH PROOF YOU HAVE!

"EBAY LETS THE CUSTOMER RIP YOU OFF NO MATTER HOW MUCH PROOF YOU HAVE!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-03-08

Definitely recommend

"Jack.business26 was very helpful definitely I would buy stuff from him again.
I received my black portable carrying case for the Nintendo Switch and the product description was very accurate. The case is very durable and looks great. I got exactly what I ordered and I received it very quickly. My son was very happy with it. I would definitely order from you again! Thank you!

2018-03-04

Done with Ebay

"I have purchased hundreds of items from Ebay since the early 2000s. My account was recently hacked and a few items were sent to the wrong address, which Ebay said would not be a problem as they offer buyer protection. All they do is contact the seller who says that it was delivered. Yes, it was delivered to the incorrect address because my account was hacked, Forget their ridiculous buyer protection claim as it doesn't seem to hold true. I'm done with Ebay."

2018-03-02

eBay has the worst customer service

"Every time I use eBay, they find a new way to both frustrate and amaze me. I stopped using eBay for quite awhile after they sent me a discount code to be used by a certain date, only for it not to work whenI tried to use it on a different date. I caved and went back after seeing an item that I wanted going for cheap and made a new account. I successfully purchased the item, and ended up browsing some more products about a week after receiving the purchase. Then, all of a sudden, I received an email stating that my account was indefinitely suspended. The email told me nothing about why, or any way to contact someone about it. The only option I could find after searching the site myself was to call them, and this is where it gets crazy. They gave me a survey about how I plan to use eBay and told me that they commonly do this to new members in order to get this data on how they use eBay. Seriously! Instead of just sending out an opinional survey or having one pop up when you log in, they suspend your account privileges with no explanation so that you have to call them and take a survey. I more than likely will not be making any more purchases if this is how they treat their membets."

2018-02-28

Worst Experience for Buyers and Sellers!!!

"They take 10% NO MATTER WHAT! You will lose profits fast and fall under going through eBay! AVOID!! They go on buyers side and you must accept returns of working stuff that THEY BROKE!!! HORRIBLE!!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-27

great expirance

"great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2018-02-26

Any epoch's stylish clothes

"No matter it's now winter, on ebay you can find any time any seasons clothes!"

2018-02-25

I hate Ebay

"they support sellers who never refund to their returned items, this is against sustaiability and humanity ethics"

2018-02-25

I am somewhat satisfied with ebay

"I love ebay but some of my order don't come in and I send a seller a message and they asked your neighbors and I said I did and I even asked my mail carried to and they tell me the same things haven't see it and I am very honest with people and I think they could be honest with me too and one of my seller on eBay have me a big problem give me my refund back and I was I happy with him but I forgot his name now and I lost money and he never refund back at all and I send the produce back and he said you don't have to paying shipping and handling but only $3.30 and I said ok and when I got to the post office it was more then what he told me and I was so unhappy with that and I had to paying over $10.00 to send it back and I think they should rebrust me since he told me one thing's and then when I got at the post office I had to paying more and I told the lady at the post office what the guy said and she said why did he tell you that and that not true and even she said they should rebrust you that back without no problem ."

Share eBay's store rating