ebay.com

Shipping & packaging: 2.86/10
Customer service: 2.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.36/10
2018-06-21

Ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers

"Ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers based upon the type of merchandise that they are selling. If you are in the firearms industry, selling accessories for example you are bullied by ebay with periods of suspensions which affect your business. Ebay claims that they are doing this to protect the community, but if fact has no concern for the community by allowing other vendors to sell **** to anyone including a child that happens to have a cell phone and an ebay account. Now, how is selling explicit **** to our children good for the community? Ebay is just another one of those anti American establishments that do not support the constitution and has no regards for the civil rights of those who chose to exercise their constitutional rights. Ebay needs to be exposed for what they really are, intolerant to the right but embracing stupidity and ignorance to the left."

2018-06-20

Extremely poor customer service

"I have currently been on hold for over 30 minutes with customer service regarding an item I've paid for and never received. The site makes it extremely difficult to even get the customer service number, instead trying to divert one to self help topics, yet here I am on hold for over 33 minutes and no end in sight"

2018-06-13

Warning!

"I ordered three cartons of cigarettes, paid $43.20. Three weeks kater I get three packs from the seller. Come on Ebay, you should be monitoring these sellers. Now I am out forty three dollars and have no cigarettes. And your return policies kinda stink. You contact the seller and give them three business days to contact me. You tell me to contact paypal about the money being returned to me because they handle that. WTH kind of scam are you playing? I am to say the least very unhappy with alk this b.s."

2018-06-13

ebay took $335 from my acct for refund BEFORE i get my item back.

"ebay charged took $335 from my credit card through paypal to refund to the buyer before I received returned item. i sold and sent Louis Vuitton purse, the packaged was held at post office and when the buyer went to pick it up the package was already had a big hold according to the buyer. the buyer said there wasn't Louis Vuitton i sent her. the buyer open return request case, the ebay decided to do favor to the buyer and took $335 from my credit card through paypal before i even get a chance to received my item back and check. the return tracking number showing the package had address problem and on the way back to the buyer, and ebay already took money from my acct to refund to the buyer. I'm not even sure if the buyer sent me my Louis Vuitton purse or something else since buyer claim there was different brand in the box which is a lie. i called ebay over four times, but ebay wouldn't even reopen case or appeal. i don't even have my item back and i lost money. $335 might not a big amount, but it's not only about money, it's about ebay acted unfairly. i called my credit card company and they can't even dipute the charge because ebay charged me as "fee". i called paypal, and i was told to contact local police department for this issue. i have tracking number and screen shots of messages and emails from ebay. ebay shouldn't take money out of my credit card before i received right return item."

2018-06-08

The bracelets is great

"Took the bracelets I wanted off saying a mistake was made on the price. So much for me wanting to spend money."

2018-06-02

Overrated

"Expensive shipping and most sellers don’t ship to Greece!"

2018-05-30

Ebay...****!

"They cater to the big sellers...and screw the buyers. The new thing now with flee-bay is the guaranteed date to your house. And if not by that date...then what?...nothing. And you can not give the big sellers a negative review, flee-bay will have it removed, then the seller will ban you. DONE WITH FLEE-BAY!"

2018-05-25

Switching to Amazon

"They have never held my money before! But they now. All they do is Parrott over and over that it's policy. Can not tell me when it changed. Told me it was because of my selling account. Then told me it had nothing do with my account. Literally told me on a recorded line that my previous selling record "is null" and means nothing. So that it's clear the only negative selling experience I have is today from eBay itself. Not one bad review or return. Until I stopped her, a supervisor, kept speaking over me and just started it doesn't matter. I suggest selling on Amazon! Buyers pay more there anyway. Because both buyer and seller are treated better. I was promised this would be a transcript of the conversation and who I spoke with on a recorded line. This is clearly another mistreatment and lie!"

2018-05-21

Horrible

"I was charged $49 to return a $70 item using the label sent to me. eBay blamed the seller, the seller blamed eBay. The label was supplied by eBay. I contacted both parties and nothing was done. eBay needs a way to be contacted. Asking them to call you is just dumb. I have been a member for 18 years and this is what I get?"

2018-05-09

Ebay and Paypal a BAD combination!

"Tried to order from: strut-your-stuff-here, An EBAY vendor BUT my order keeps being rejected either by EBAY or Paypal. Neither EBAY nor Paypal has any idea what is wrong and both keep referring me to the other. Ordered w/ CC this a.m. on EBAY through Paypal and order went through perfectly. Can NOT speak to a supervisor as they are all in a meeting and supposedly will call me back in 2 hrs fro 3:00 pm. Neither EBAY nor Paypal will give me an email address for seller. am begining to wonder if this is a scam and seller only wants to collect CC info for improper use. Only time will tell. What a shame as have had really good luck w/ EBAY in the past. NEVER buy anything w/ Paypal! Use your CC as a friend got really burned by making a Paypal purchase!
NO invoice # as charge would NOT go through; CC company did get one charge for $ ZERO. Ebay has NO IDEA except try another CC. NO WAY as vendor or whomever may simply collecting CC info.

2018-05-05

EBAY THE EVIL COMPANY OF THE 21ST CENTURY

"PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY, YOU’LL LEARN A LOT ABOUT THIS EVIL COMPANY AND PROBABLY WON’T USE THEIR SERVICE ANYMORE AFTER READING THAT!

EBay is seriously the company I hate the most on this planet.
What I hate the most about them, is their customer service. Their representative are LIARS, RACISTS, UNFAIR DOUCHBAGS and will treat you like a dog if you re not a professional big seller.

Here’s what they did to me recently :

After 4 years of loyalty and use of their selling platform, as a seller I sold hundreds of items and had a 99,7% of positive feedback. But somehow they decided my performances as a seller were ‘poor’, and just because I canceled some of my sales for not having the item in stock anymore, they decided to BLOCK MY SELLER ACCOUNT FOREVER. That’s right, after all these years of loyalty and hard work to maintain a good positive feedback, they bashed/destroyed all my projects, plan, business on eBay just like that, without ANY PRIOR WARNING, not even a temporary restriction to start with. No, they instantly banned me from eBay for life!
Can you believe this??
The worst thing is that I spent these last few years buying stuff in bulk to re-sell them later as a professional seller. I invested a lot of time and money in this company FOR NOTHING, I lost a lot of money and I am stock with lots of objects I can’t Re-sell anymore!

Moreover, their customer service is insanely discriminating and treat their users differently according to their influence on eBay as a seller. If you’re one of the top professional sellers they will always treat you nicely and will accept yo modify a negative feedback whenever you ask them to do it. If you’re just an average seller they will lie to you and say they can’t do anything for you! I swear I’ve got many proofs about this, happened to me many many time, They take the most illogical and absurd decisions, their follow up is complete BS since it’s never the same representative should replies back, they always change to confuse you and they all have the same generic, idiotic and repetitive responses, in other words you’re dealing with robots, not human beings!

LEAVE THEM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE, THIS EVIL COMPANY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WILL F*** YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THAT, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY AND FEES. SO RUN FROM EBAY NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

2018-05-02

Jewelsuniqueboutique2014

2018-05-02

Ebay will screw sellers all the way and in every way possible, it allows scammers and thieves to still from honest sellers.

"we have been with Ebay since 2011, always have been a top rated 100% positive feed back seller but now days they have put some many rules and restrictions toward the sellers that it is almost impossible to be a sellers there any more. They absolutely allow buyers to still and scams sellers, even when the seller has prove the customer is scamming us they will side with the buyer. The funny part is that yes thy need the buyers to buy but if they keep screwing the sellers the way they are doing there will be no sellers left to put up with their ridiculous demands and black mailing that they constantly do...... so for it there will be no buyers. .. I hope they really reconsider a more balanced and fair approach for sellers.

2018-04-29

Monopolies a bad

"Since Ebay is pretty much a monopoly in online auction world they can dictate their rules, fair or not.
These days I avoid them as a seller as I have a lot of obligations (like paying 10% on everything I sell irrespective of price plus paypal fees) and little protection. I cannot even leave negative feedback rogue buyers!
Do yourself a favor and use alternatives where possible (Craigslist, specialized classifieds, etc.).

2018-04-29

Horrible customer service and treatment of sellers

"I am a long time seller. Ebay's customer service started off as poor and has gotten progressively worse. The domestic resolutions people are uniformed, arrogant, liars and treat sellers like dirt. The third world folks are not any better - except that they do not speak or read English - which saves you the frustration of arguing with them.
I would recommend selling on Ebay to absolutely nobody. Ebay will cheat you out of every dollar that they can in the name of "positive buyer experiences" - typically scammer buyers and buyers who cannot read and only look at pictures.

Helpful (1) Cool